New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC - Page 33

post #481 of 489
Any interest in a natural chromexcel tanker boot? I have one coming down the pipeline for fall and would be glad to try to add any specific sizing.
post #482 of 489
I am interested in Indy 405 burnished tan
post #483 of 489
How does this thread not have like 1000 pages?! Is this program still live?
post #484 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsigsalot View Post

How does this thread not have like 1000 pages?! Is this program still live?

 

it's been a couple years I think since I've been in this thread, but I'm pretty sure nothing ever came to fruition from the various (shell) makeups proposed 

post #485 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

it's been a couple years I think since I've been in this thread, but I'm pretty sure nothing ever came to fruition from the various (shell) makeups proposed 

Man that sucks. Wonder what it is with Alden and rare shell. Seems other GMTOs can get it without incident.
post #486 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsigsalot View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhitelaw View Post

it's been a couple years I think since I've been in this thread, but I'm pretty sure nothing ever came to fruition from the various (shell) makeups proposed 

Man that sucks. Wonder what it is with Alden and rare shell. Seems other GMTOs can get it without incident.

I'm assuming it's all headed to Japan, Korea and Europe because that's where it is most profitable.
post #487 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by MansardRoof View Post

I'm assuming it's all headed to Japan, Korea and Europe because that's where it is most profitable.

I was just speaking with my friends at Alden, who said due to the added difficulties in tanning shell into other colors, the cost goes up significantly. They seem to want to stick to the more readily available and economical colors, I can order any color but cigar or ravello can take years to get.
post #488 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmrsid View Post


I was just speaking with my friends at Alden, who said due to the added difficulties in tanning shell into other colors, the cost goes up significantly. They seem to want to stick to the more readily available and economical colors, I can order any color but cigar or ravello can take years to get.


I would be interested in doing an Alden Tanker Boot in 379x military last? Is that possible?

post #489 of 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam5p View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmrsid View Post


I was just speaking with my friends at Alden, who said due to the added difficulties in tanning shell into other colors, the cost goes up significantly. They seem to want to stick to the more readily available and economical colors, I can order any color but cigar or ravello can take years to get.


I would be interested in doing an Alden Tanker Boot in 379x military last? Is that possible?


I'm surprised the 379x gets so limited distribution here in the states. It's very comfortable and looks amazing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: