Marked ya down!
Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC - Page 3
Styleforum Top Picks
It's looking like the Grant last is what is going to end up sticking. Enough people seem to be against the Barrie and this, I have been told, is a last Alden DC is comfortable ordering for us. I'm still going to inquire about the other lasts people have mentioned and update everyone tomorrow.
* #4 LWB
* #4 Tanker Boot
* #4 LHS
* Cigar Indy Shoe, could also do in whiskey…here's my CXL pair to see what I'm thinking of…
* Cigar Nassau PTB…here's my #4's to go you an idea of what they'd look like…
* Cigar Unlined Dover PTB with Antique Edgetrim…llike this, but in cigar…
* Cigar Six Eyelet Chukka with Antique Edgertrim…something like this…
* Cigar PTB with Brass Eyelets on Commando Sole with Antique Edgetrim
* Cigar LWB with Brass Eyelets with Antique Edgetrim
*Blue Suede LHS
*Blue Suede Tanker Boot
Just throwing out some ideas.
Probably won't be Ravello. Alden has said there is none ready for the rest of this year and when they do get some in there are tons of back orders. Some with leffot, I think some with Epaulet. Whiskey may be in the same boat as well, but I have no source on that info but seeing as the hides for ravello and whiskey need to perfect and pristine I'd wager we'll see a shortage on both. Again, I'll keep everyone updated.