or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC - Page 15

post #211 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post

...to answer some of the comments/questions on the Thor boot poll from the various members:
Q1. I am not sure if any one mentioned it, but I hope the heel will be the standard leather and dovetail of rubber.
A1: Not sure if this is an option on the oiled sole. Does anyone know if there is a standard heel type that is paired with the oiled sole?

My whiskey Indy boots from Alden DC with the double waterlock sole have the "footbalance" rubber heel. That's an option
post #212 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0waterbouys View Post

Kathy isnt expected to be in until thursday so you'll have to wait until then to bring the order to her. Seeing as how you are approaching her with the thor boot do you want to bring up the first makeup we did as well? Float the #4 with her and see if it is an option? I was going to do so myself but it makes more sense to consolidate our orders.

Sounds good…Saturday I will contact Kathy about both make-ups and report back.
post #213 of 475
Interested in size 10D
post #214 of 475
international buyers could try to use a proxy; thats probably what I'll be doing
post #215 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post


My whiskey Indy boots from Alden DC with the double waterlock sole have the "footbalance" rubber heel. That's an option

 

My LS jumpers inadvertently came this way as well (double waterlock sole with footbalance rubber heel). 

post #216 of 475

I just added myself to the googleDoc - so I'm clear, is the #4 boot still the first choice w/the Thor as the back-up?

post #217 of 475
Here are the folks confirmed for the Thor boot. If you would like to be added to the list here is the form:

Kippy
Mr. Six
Aquaphor
Gracian
Bakes11771
theinsider
SLAB
z8k1n

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVOWmp3eExCWGdFanFTajZVZXpmemc6MQ#gid=0

Cigar color
Perforated Cap Toe
Barrie Last
360 degree Split-Reverse Welt
Antique Edge Trim
Double Oiled Waterlock Sole
Matched Agatine Eyelets
All Eyelets - No speedhooks
No pulltabs
post #218 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by z8k1n View Post

I just added myself to the googleDoc - so I'm clear, is the #4 boot still the first choice w/the Thor as the back-up?

I think the google doc was for the Cigar.

 

I think they are going to approach DC with both designs and see if they accept one, the other, or both.

 

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

post #219 of 475
Thread Starter 

You are correct Bakes. Hopefully they can do both.

post #220 of 475

seems accurate - I think CTYGGG is calling Alden D.C. Saturday and will report back after.. 

post #221 of 475
Here are the folks currently confirmed for the Thor boot.

Kippy
Mr. Six
Aquaphor
Gracian
Bakes11771
theinsider
SLAB
z8k1n
CHRK33
Edmond_evo6
maverick

If you would like to be added to the list here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVOWmp3eExCWGdFanFTajZVZXpmemc6MQ#gid=0

Final Configuration:
Cigar color
Perforated Cap Toe
Barrie Last
360 degree Split-Reverse Welt
Antique Edge Trim
Double Oiled Waterlock Sole
Matched Agatine Eyelets
All Eyelets - No speedhooks
No pulltabs

CTYGGG - Could you ask Kathy about the heel configuration and what our options are when you speak to Alden DC?
post #222 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakes11771 View Post

I think the google doc was for the Cigar.

I think they are going to approach DC with both designs and see if they accept one, the other, or both.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

The Google voting form was just for the Cigar.
post #223 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post

Here are the folks currently confirmed for the Thor boot.
Kippy
Mr. Six
Aquaphor
Gracian
Bakes11771
theinsider
SLAB
z8k1n
CHRK33
Edmond_evo6
maverick
If you would like to be added to the list here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVOWmp3eExCWGdFanFTajZVZXpmemc6MQ#gid=0
Final Configuration:
Cigar color
Perforated Cap Toe
Barrie Last
360 degree Split-Reverse Welt
Antique Edge Trim
Double Oiled Waterlock Sole
Matched Agatine Eyelets
All Eyelets - No speedhooks
No pulltabs
CTYGGG - Could you ask Kathy about the heel configuration and what our options are when you speak to Alden DC?

Absolutely I'll check on the heel options & report back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z8k1n View Post

seems accurate - I think CTYGGG is calling Alden D.C. Saturday and will report back after.. 

Correct sir.
post #224 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post

Here are the folks currently confirmed for the Thor boot.
Kippy
Mr. Six
Aquaphor
Gracian
Bakes11771
theinsider
SLAB
z8k1n
CHRK33
Edmond_evo6
maverick
If you would like to be added to the list here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVOWmp3eExCWGdFanFTajZVZXpmemc6MQ#gid=0
Final Configuration:
Cigar color
Perforated Cap Toe
Barrie Last
360 degree Split-Reverse Welt
Antique Edge Trim
Double Oiled Waterlock Sole
Matched Agatine Eyelets
All Eyelets - No speedhooks
No pulltabs
CTYGGG - Could you ask Kathy about the heel configuration and what our options are when you speak to Alden DC?

 

As previously indicated, I'm interested but would like to know the deposit amount and anticipated delivery date before providing a hard commitment.

post #225 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by calidist View Post

As previously indicated, I'm interested but would like to know the deposit amount and anticipated delivery date before providing a hard commitment.

I would think we would know the deposit amount once a retailer has agreed to the makeup (assuming it would be based on their usual retail policy). The delivery date will be hard to come by based on previous experience. The retailer could submit the order to Alden but not receive confirmation for a while (?).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Alden MTO Boot Group Order via Alden DC