Very few jeans in the world fade the way Samurai blacks do; with that said here's some photos of a pair of 3sixteen ST-200x after a year and a half of hard wear:
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- APC New Standard in Black Size 28 Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:42am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT APC New Standard Size 28 - SOLD Last post on 11/11/13 at 7:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- APC new standard black 30 Last post on 11/10/13 at 5:54pm in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Best raw jeans at <250 - Page 2
Styleforum Top Picks
What are you asking? What is "Unbranded Brand"? You talking about the BiG jeans? If so I assure they are truly branded. In the past Oni has made the BiG jeans but I don't know who did that run. The rivets look like Oni's but the denim has a Samurai look so I am not sure which one produced that denim.
Regarding 3six, objectively speaking, there are some mall brands I would prefer to those. Just being honest.
Unbranded is a brand of jeans. http://www.styleforum.net/t/150423/the-unbranded-brand-jeans
I would go with 3Sixteens. Unbeatable quality:price ratio. Del-Toro is a troll who is not to be trusted.
Jesus, there is fucking brand can unbranded? Fucking genius.
Troll because I shit on 316? Okay? Look at the fades above, those look hideous. I would rather go to Nordstrom and throw a dart at there denim wall and pick those instead.
- Best raw jeans at <250
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › NWT RLBL Drop 7 "Anthony" Single Breasted Suits Megathread,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Silvano Lattanzi 3 Pairs For Sale. Black Calf and Whiskey Shell !! 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › looking for MTM suit in Washington DC Area 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...