Very few jeans in the world fade the way Samurai blacks do; with that said here's some photos of a pair of 3sixteen ST-200x after a year and a half of hard wear:
Related Forum Threads
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on Yesterday at 5:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- APC New Standard in Black Size 28 Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:42am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Best raw jeans at <250 - Page 2post #16 of 266/12/12 at 3:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 266/12/12 at 3:14pmpost #18 of 266/12/12 at 7:52pmThread Starterpost #19 of 266/12/12 at 8:06pmpost #20 of 266/12/12 at 8:57pmQuote:
What are you asking? What is "Unbranded Brand"? You talking about the BiG jeans? If so I assure they are truly branded. In the past Oni has made the BiG jeans but I don't know who did that run. The rivets look like Oni's but the denim has a Samurai look so I am not sure which one produced that denim.
Regarding 3six, objectively speaking, there are some mall brands I would prefer to those. Just being honest.post #21 of 266/12/12 at 9:01pmpost #22 of 266/12/12 at 9:03pmThread Starterpost #23 of 266/12/12 at 9:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by lmaozedong
Unbranded is a brand of jeans. http://www.styleforum.net/t/150423/the-unbranded-brand-jeans
I would go with 3Sixteens. Unbeatable quality:price ratio. Del-Toro is a troll who is not to be trusted.
Jesus, there is fucking brand can unbranded? Fucking genius.
Troll because I shit on 316? Okay? Look at the fades above, those look hideous. I would rather go to Nordstrom and throw a dart at there denim wall and pick those instead.post #24 of 266/12/12 at 9:29pmpost #25 of 266/12/12 at 10:09pm
- Best raw jeans at <250
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 40 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 58 minutes ago
- › Ute Ploier grey mohair long cardigan size M 1 hour ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...