I'm looking at going to Self Edge or Blue in Green, I'm looking for raw jeans at <250. i'm looking for a slim/straight pair, anyone have recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. Last post on 2/9/16 at 10:22am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Best raw jeans at <250post #1 of 266/12/12 at 12:00amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 266/12/12 at 12:04ampost #3 of 266/12/12 at 12:20amThread Starterpost #4 of 266/12/12 at 7:34amQuote:
How about these from Tate + Yoko?... http://www.tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/33-studio-d-artisan-sd601-99-slim-straight.html
They are just 15$ above your target...post #5 of 266/12/12 at 8:53ampost #6 of 266/12/12 at 12:18pmThread Starterpost #7 of 266/12/12 at 12:23pmpost #8 of 266/12/12 at 12:53pmpost #9 of 266/12/12 at 12:54pmpost #10 of 266/12/12 at 12:56pmpost #11 of 266/12/12 at 1:51pmQuote:
You need to be way more specific when you say slim/straight. That is not a universal fit and will vary.post #12 of 266/12/12 at 2:08pmpost #13 of 266/12/12 at 2:11pmQuote:
Do you know how the black 3sixteens fade? I have some Samurai black jeans that fade much like indigo ones (with whiskers, honeycombs etc) but I've heard that other black jeans like APC don't fade much.post #14 of 266/12/12 at 2:18pmQuote:
Probably like shit if you do a comparison to your samurai's.post #15 of 266/12/12 at 2:30pmQuote:
Actually, I totally forgot about these: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=10006&category_id=&manufacturer_id=55&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=38
These are a zimb long fiber usa short fiber design. These were designed, in part, by Gordon and Blue in Green who actually was the first guy to bring Japanese selvage to the US. He is technically the "Indigo Master" (Lightning Mag) and if you want a well designed jean for under $250 it doesn't get any better then this. I love the patch on these as well. What's more amazing is all this was done w/o advertising, marketing, pimping, blah, blah, blah.
- Best raw jeans at <250
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › Vicuna Topcoat? 59 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 3 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?