I'm looking at going to Self Edge or Blue in Green, I'm looking for raw jeans at <250. i'm looking for a slim/straight pair, anyone have recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- John Richmond 100% cotton waxed baggy, loose jeans with cross BNWT, 32x32 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Richmond 100% cotton stretch slim fit distressed, 34x33 Last post on 2/6/15 at 7:45am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- APC New Standard in Black Size 28 Last post on 12/18/13 at 7:42am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT APC New Standard Size 28 - SOLD Last post on 11/11/13 at 7:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- APC new standard black 30 Last post on 11/10/13 at 5:54pm in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Best raw jeans at <250
Styleforum Top Picks
How about these from Tate + Yoko?... http://www.tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/33-studio-d-artisan-sd601-99-slim-straight.html
They are just 15$ above your target...
You need to be way more specific when you say slim/straight. That is not a universal fit and will vary.
Do you know how the black 3sixteens fade? I have some Samurai black jeans that fade much like indigo ones (with whiskers, honeycombs etc) but I've heard that other black jeans like APC don't fade much.
Probably like shit if you do a comparison to your samurai's.
Actually, I totally forgot about these: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=10006&category_id=&manufacturer_id=55&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=38
These are a zimb long fiber usa short fiber design. These were designed, in part, by Gordon and Blue in Green who actually was the first guy to bring Japanese selvage to the US. He is technically the "Indigo Master" (Lightning Mag) and if you want a well designed jean for under $250 it doesn't get any better then this. I love the patch on these as well. What's more amazing is all this was done w/o advertising, marketing, pimping, blah, blah, blah.
- Best raw jeans at <250
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 seconds ago
- › NWT Esemplare Orange jacket. Tagged Large but fits medium 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...