or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. - Page 19

post #271 of 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Just received them today.


AS Radwells.

F***ing great!
post #272 of 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post


F***ing great!

Thank you sir.

post #273 of 1099
Thread Starter 
It's great to see more AS variety. The hatch grain chukka is a nice addition. I have to admit the 724 last is probably the nicest last that is comfortable. I'm actually curious as to how tighter the E fitting is compared to the standard F.
post #274 of 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

It's great to see more AS variety. The hatch grain chukka is a nice addition. I have to admit the 724 last is probably the nicest last that is comfortable. I'm actually curious as to how tighter the E fitting is compared to the standard F.

I have little experience with AS, but I have to agree that a little more variety would be nice. I am glad they came out with the Radwell just before I purchased a pair of chukkas as I really like these. However the only other shoes in their lineup I really like would be the Miller MTO that you have, and maybe their Ramsey's.

post #275 of 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I have little experience with AS, but I have to agree that a little more variety would be nice. I am glad they came out with the Radwell just before I purchased a pair of chukkas as I really like these. However the only other shoes in their lineup I really like would be the Miller MTO that you have, and maybe their Ramsey's.
Hunt is a really nice full brogue. That is of course if one like full brogues :-)

post #276 of 1099
STOP-PRESS

AFPOS OFFERS FREE LASTED AS TREES for SF members with any full price AS shoe or boot orders (not including sale or clearance shoes and boots) - just add the correct lasted tree to your order then use the code "freetrees" in the payment screens and the cost will be removed for you. You can either have a free AS Belt using the code "free-belt" or AS Lasted trees.

We do carry a small stock of 99, 724 and 109 AS lasted trees, but if we run out of stock in your particular size or it is for another non stock AS last, we will order them for you and send on when they arrive (usually 4-8 weeks from time of ordering).
post #277 of 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede66 View Post


Hunt is a really nice full brogue. That is of course if one like full brogues :-)

Looks like a great looking shoe and thanks for the recommendation. I guess part of my reason for not finding more that I like is that I already have something like the others AS offers and there isn't much of a need for those versions or that type of shoe. But even with all of the boots that I have that MTO Miller sticks out. Although I don't really need it, I would still get that one if I had the chance. But since their MTO order program does not appear to be functioning correctly right now I may just have to wait.

post #278 of 1099

I think my boots are a bit special - Please tell me otherwise though. They are Exclusive spec Millers. They came from Richard at Shoehealer last June just before the internet was swamped with pics of those french Millers, albeit Handgrades.

 

I actually rang Richard to see if I could buy some C&J Somervilles (I think its best to support retailers and manufacturers)- But he told me they were C&J stores only but he had something special coming in - and this is what it was. My understanding was he only had two pairs on 8UK, one pair in brown the other in black. I've never seen them available anywhere else.........

 

Unfortunately, boots and my low volume slightly wide feet just don't get on.......

 

 

 

 

 

post #279 of 1099

Here's Moore Cherry 8.5uk next to CJ 348 9uk. Under is the AS belt "Oak", not conditioned in any way.

 

My lowndes are ~1 year old and treated with Saphir Pommadier Dark brown. My Moores are just broken in and I have only applied saphir renovateur aswell as some colourless pate de luxe on them.

 

post #280 of 1099
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnr View Post

Here's Moore Cherry 8.5uk next to CJ 348 9uk. Under is the AS belt "Oak", not conditioned in any way.

My lowndes are ~1 year old and treated with Saphir Pommadier Dark brown. My Moores are just broken in and I have only applied saphir renovateur aswell as some colourless pate de luxe on them. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Cherry Moores look great. Personally think they are hands (feet) down much better than C&J BG. Get some more wear on those Moores!
post #281 of 1099



Lombards in marron and black. Really enjoying them and thinking of the Hannover...
post #282 of 1099
Apologies about the pic quality. .. don't know why my phone does this. ..
post #283 of 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by calidist View Post

I'm not sure if others have already posted this, but Gilt has some Exclusive range offerings at good prices.  I picked up some Hannover boots for $350.  I've been wanting this pair for sometime.  

I know this was posted a while ago, but I was surprised to see these are still available and at some pretty good prices too:
http://www.gilt.com/brand/alfred-sargent
post #284 of 1099
Thanks for the link $350 wow now that is a good price for the Hannover!
post #285 of 1099
Thread Starter 
Good deals! Hopefully we'll start seeing more of AS pics on the thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc.