could you tell me what these boots are and where i could get them
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...) Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. - Page 15
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 16694/24/13 at 12:28pmThread Starterpost #213 of 16694/24/13 at 12:34pmThread Starterpost #214 of 16694/24/13 at 1:51pm
Thanks. Haven't been wearing them much yet (just tried) but I'd say they fit TTS. I have Moore (adelaides) with same last in the same size and they fit pretty much similar.Quote:
Cheers! I think the color is called Sienna (brown).Quote:
The model name is Radwell (as mentioned above) and got them from A Fine Pair of Shoes. Check more details from their website.
And thanks for all the comments, I'm definitely happy with what I got.post #215 of 16694/24/13 at 7:58pm
Just got my new pair of Hunts in mahogany from AFPOS. They fit really well, but I think there's a slight issue with the heel on the left shoe--there's some irregularity with the sole/heel and the shoe rocks back and forth on the vertical axis about .5 cm. Waiting to hear back from the folks over AFPOS.post #216 of 16694/26/13 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #217 of 16694/26/13 at 10:29ampost #218 of 16694/26/13 at 10:29ampost #219 of 16694/26/13 at 10:30ampost #220 of 16694/26/13 at 10:30ampost #221 of 16694/26/13 at 11:08ampost #222 of 16694/26/13 at 11:19amQuote:
What size are you? I ordered 7.5UK. I am wearing another AS pair on the 87 last (Dulwich) in 8UK today and they're a bit big (I wear thicker socks and a Pedag full length insole with them), so I'm hoping the 7.5UK will work in the Hannover. 7.5UK will be a whole size down from my US size. The Charltons are a great looking shoe as well! I don't understand though why they are $100 more than the Hannover. I think the retail was or is the same on both.post #223 of 16694/26/13 at 11:30amThread StarterQuote:
I think the Exclusive line has not been out for that long (less than 2 years); however, from what I have seen the uppers have held up pretty well.post #224 of 16694/26/13 at 11:36amQuote:
There isn't any visible defect on the heel and sole, but it's slightly imbalanced. I think it's got something to do with the shape of the outsole or something. It's not very noticeable unless I stand straight up, but when I do, it causes a non-trivial amount of discomfort The folks at AFPOS said such imbalances are rare, but that they do occur, but that they usually go away within a few weeks of wearing them, so we'll see what happens.post #225 of 16694/26/13 at 11:36am
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc.
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 14 minutes ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...