Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Alfred Sergent - Do they run wide Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:20am in Classic Menswear
- Price Drop-BNIB Eward Green Malvern Mole Suede 8/8.5e 202 Last post on 1/1/13 at 9:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- What to wear with these brown dress shoes to the club? Last post on 9/22/12 at 5:58am in Classic Menswear
- Fitting advice for my first pair of prestige John Lobb RTW Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear
- Which pair of brown shoes -- double monks or derbies? Last post on 9/25/12 at 3:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. - Page 2
Styleforum Top Picks
They're Exclusives modeled on these Alden for Leather Soul in #4 & black shell.
I ordered them last Dec. & expected them in March. Chay told me in March that they were behind schedule & then in April that the 1st pair had been damaged in the factory. Back to the starting point. I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.
I've posted these before - but thought I'd help this thread get started.
I'm VERY happy with the quality of these shoes - especially the leather. It seems quite similar to the leather used on G&Gs.
Edited by Gdot - 7/8/12 at 11:25am
Looks a little tight on you... I think they'll fit someone who is a half size smaller much better :nodding
You are actually not too far wrong. These were on the uncomfortable side of tight in the toe width when new. But are now getting on the comfortable side of tight. I sized down to a 6.5 UK in a fit of bravado but this last (106) is pretty narrow in the toes.
But for now they are mine and I'll thank you to keep your smelly feet out of them!
I take pictures most every weekday for the rock your socks thread. I have them all saved. So that gives me a pretty good guess.
I assume no one is going to take me to task on being off by a wearing or two - so don't get too impressed. I don't keep a log book or anything obsessive like that.
Edited by Gdot - 7/9/12 at 4:27pm
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc.
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015