Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Which fit would I be suited in for shirts? Slim fit or Regular?
Styleforum Top Picks
I've recently lost weight. My highest years ago was 367 lbs. I'm about 334 lbs. right now. I've lost 33 lbs. altogether. My neck size went from 19.5" to 18" and sleeve length from 35" to 34". My chest is now 54" (was 60"), waist 58" (was 60"). Which type of dress shirts would fit better for my size. Slim fit dress shirts or old-fashioned regular fit dress shirts? And please tell me why? Thanks
not sure if serious
Also, not sure if serious....
either way, 33 lbs might should a lot but its actually just 9% of your weight. At that weight, you can lose a lot of weight by just cutting out on junk, portion sizes, or unhealthy foods. You can obviously lose more by light cardio or weights but intially your diet is more important because that is what got you in trouble the first time. If your serious and assuming you are physically fit to do exercise (i.e no injuries, etc.), you can do a lot better but you gotta push yourself. Make a goal and after that goal is meet, then buy new clothes. Do not do it now, because you want to lose more weight and reward yourself with better fitting clothes in the future. Don't get comfortable with where you are now but instead push yourself further.
Either that or I just been trolled..
In addition, from your measurements your arm length is shorter than standard, given your neck size. That means you are unlikely to find an OTR shirt that fits perfectly.
- Which fit would I be suited in for shirts? Slim fit or Regular?
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 11 seconds ago
- › Guidi chelsea boot, white, 44 41 seconds ago
- › Watch Live©®®>~ Northern Iowa vs Wichita St Live NCAA Basketball 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...