Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Which fit would I be suited in for shirts? Slim fit or Regular?
Styleforum Top Picks
I've recently lost weight. My highest years ago was 367 lbs. I'm about 334 lbs. right now. I've lost 33 lbs. altogether. My neck size went from 19.5" to 18" and sleeve length from 35" to 34". My chest is now 54" (was 60"), waist 58" (was 60"). Which type of dress shirts would fit better for my size. Slim fit dress shirts or old-fashioned regular fit dress shirts? And please tell me why? Thanks
not sure if serious
Also, not sure if serious....
either way, 33 lbs might should a lot but its actually just 9% of your weight. At that weight, you can lose a lot of weight by just cutting out on junk, portion sizes, or unhealthy foods. You can obviously lose more by light cardio or weights but intially your diet is more important because that is what got you in trouble the first time. If your serious and assuming you are physically fit to do exercise (i.e no injuries, etc.), you can do a lot better but you gotta push yourself. Make a goal and after that goal is meet, then buy new clothes. Do not do it now, because you want to lose more weight and reward yourself with better fitting clothes in the future. Don't get comfortable with where you are now but instead push yourself further.
Either that or I just been trolled..
In addition, from your measurements your arm length is shorter than standard, given your neck size. That means you are unlikely to find an OTR shirt that fits perfectly.
- Which fit would I be suited in for shirts? Slim fit or Regular?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...