or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 66

post #976 of 1246
Ah! Need some help! I just emailed but I thought I'd ask here too. I'm trying to use the coupon code and two gift certificates on the new chinos, but the checkout process only allows me to use one. So either the coupon code or one of the two gift certificates. What should I do?
post #977 of 1246

When are you going to restock more Townsend denim models? I was a little disappointed that after the "complete restock" there's only 3.


Edited by katabatic - 10/16/13 at 9:21pm
post #978 of 1246
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrig View Post

Ah! Need some help! I just emailed but I thought I'd ask here too. I'm trying to use the coupon code and two gift certificates on the new chinos, but the checkout process only allows me to use one. So either the coupon code or one of the two gift certificates. What should I do?

You'll have to email or call them about that - I ran into that issue once myself.  I'm pretty sure it's a limitation of Shopify.

post #979 of 1246
Did it over email. They were great/very helpful again. Really awesome customer service.
post #980 of 1246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrig View Post

Did it over email. They were great/very helpful again. Really awesome customer service.

Awesome! Glad it got settled!
post #981 of 1246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katabatic View Post

When are you going to restock more Townsend denim models? I was a little disappointed that after the "complete restock" there's only 3.

We currently have 6 Townsend fit denim on our site. In terms of restock, this is the last restock we're doing for awhile, but we will be making new denim in January!
post #982 of 1246
Hmm - when I go to http://taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-denim/democratic only three show up. Looks like they're all present now at http://taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-denim though.
post #983 of 1246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katabatic View Post

Hmm - when I go to http://taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-denim/democratic only three show up. Looks like they're all present now at http://taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-denim though.

Oh no! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll work on fixing that right away!
post #984 of 1246
Besides the Yosemite shirts, are you releasing a batch of flannels soon?
post #985 of 1246
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

Besides the Yosemite shirts, are you releasing a batch of flannels soon?

We'll be coming out with a wool shirt which is going to be really awesome, but no flannels
post #986 of 1246
Why no navy Yosemite this year?
post #987 of 1246
^ posted pics on FB show a color that seems awfully close to navy to me.
post #988 of 1246
im sorry, true navy, darker than the one posted. That one looks a mix of royal blue and true navy. Im getting it either way but would rather the darker color...i know firsts world problems. shog[1].gif
post #989 of 1246
Hi if I am a Epaulet shirt M, what is my size for shirt size and project jacket.

The measurement in the Taylor web don't look right, sizing in the chest look quite huge for a M..

thanks
post #990 of 1246
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanswk View Post

Hi if I am a Epaulet shirt M, what is my size for shirt size and project jacket.

The measurement in the Taylor web don't look right, sizing in the chest look quite huge for a M..

thanks

I wear a medium in Epaulet, and I wear a 40 in Taylor Stitch due to shoulder width.  I could have fit in a small but it was a bit constricting.  The chest in the TS 40 is quite a bit larger than the chest in my Epaulet Medium shirt, so depending on which side of the EP medium you fall on, either 38 or 40 in TS may work for you.

 

Bear in mind that TS shirts are not darted and have more room in the waist (at least on the 40).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread