Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- JCrew Polo Last post on 9/25/16 at 9:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gitman Vintage Bros. Charcoal Chambray Oxford shirt - Medium Last post on 9/25/16 at 1:10pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT SPIER MACKAY 100% Cotton WHITE POLO Size L SLIM Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:09am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments 19th Century Button Down Shirts, Size Small, NWT Last post on 9/23/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Size small shirts OCBD Epaulet, Gitman NE Shirt Co Last post on 9/23/16 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7post #91 of 31487/11/12 at 1:40pmpost #92 of 31487/16/12 at 9:35ampost #93 of 31487/16/12 at 11:35pmThread Starterpost #94 of 31487/16/12 at 11:37pmThread Starterpost #95 of 31487/16/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Thanks - just ordered the two she likes the most! The jump is appreciated, given how fast things go and the limited size 0s! :-)post #96 of 31487/17/12 at 7:31ampost #97 of 31487/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #98 of 31487/18/12 at 12:23amThread Starterpost #99 of 31487/18/12 at 12:24amThread Starterpost #100 of 31487/18/12 at 7:27ampost #101 of 31487/19/12 at 5:40pmThread StarterFor a forum to be to be as good as it can be, honesty is of the utmost importance. For that I can't thank you. To all else, I ask you do the same. We have thick skin here at TS, and to be quite honest, welcome constructive criticism more than praise.
On our first round of jeans we used a 6oz natural veggie tanned leather patch that we sewed the sides of (to allow the belt to loop through if you desire). We did find that sewing the tops and bottoms of the labels was not as durable as sewing all four sides (maybe thats why Levis has been doing it that was forever....duh).
This time around we are using a treated 12 oz veggie tan leather that won't take on any water with washing (meaning it won't shrink or warp) and we will sew all four sides.
I must defend the overall construction of our jeans! Each pair is sewn at Sky Blue in San Francisco. It is a specialty denim factory that is located two doors down from the small family business I use to sew our shirts. Every pair of jeans we sell is sewn right alongside Tellason, Double RL, Filson and 3sixteen. Same thread, same technicians, same quality control. We only use Japanese and American denim
I can say with 100% honesty that the quality of our jeans is right up there with any brand in the world. If you want to know why other people are charging what they do, I would happy to explain privately in detail.
As always, please let us know what we can do better. It means a lot to us.post #102 of 31487/19/12 at 5:43pmpost #103 of 31487/19/12 at 7:42pmpost #104 of 31487/19/12 at 8:07pmThread Starterpost #105 of 31487/19/12 at 8:22pmLet me say that the only review I've felt compelled to write on SF has been the one about Taylor Stitch's denim shirt. I love the quality and feel of it, and can't wait to wear it day in and day out during late summer/early fall (it's too hot here in Atlanta to contemplate wearing it now). As my review noted, making the sleeves a tad shorter (perhaps a half inch) would make the shirt fit perfectly, though I can understand how the extra length might be more fitting an overshirt/shirt-jacket.
Great fan of Taylor Stitch's string of well-received (if disappointingly sold out due to high demand) new releases. Hope to snag some 8oz Kaihara selvage denim shortly!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 832 Active Users (140 Members and 692 Guests)
- › Eidos Napoli 6 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Severe migraine and teeth pain - what to do? 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 12 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...