Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Wings & Horns Blue Nep Dungaree Shirt size Medium Last post on Today at 8:40 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Our Legacy 1940s Buffalo Check Denim shirt M/48 Last post on Today at 8:27 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT Kent Wang Navy Striped Polo L Last post on Yesterday at 1:29 pm in Marketplace
- Michael Bastian rugby shirt in xl or xxl Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN Madras Plaid Check Slim Buttondown Shirt S Last post on Yesterday at 7:18 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7post #91 of 19897/11/12 at 1:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 19897/16/12 at 9:35ampost #93 of 19897/16/12 at 11:35pmThread Starterpost #94 of 19897/16/12 at 11:37pmThread Starterpost #95 of 19897/16/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Thanks - just ordered the two she likes the most! The jump is appreciated, given how fast things go and the limited size 0s! :-)post #96 of 19897/17/12 at 7:31ampost #97 of 19897/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #98 of 19897/18/12 at 12:23amThread Starterpost #99 of 19897/18/12 at 12:24amThread Starterpost #100 of 19897/18/12 at 7:27ampost #101 of 19897/19/12 at 5:40pmThread StarterFor a forum to be to be as good as it can be, honesty is of the utmost importance. For that I can't thank you. To all else, I ask you do the same. We have thick skin here at TS, and to be quite honest, welcome constructive criticism more than praise.
On our first round of jeans we used a 6oz natural veggie tanned leather patch that we sewed the sides of (to allow the belt to loop through if you desire). We did find that sewing the tops and bottoms of the labels was not as durable as sewing all four sides (maybe thats why Levis has been doing it that was forever....duh).
This time around we are using a treated 12 oz veggie tan leather that won't take on any water with washing (meaning it won't shrink or warp) and we will sew all four sides.
I must defend the overall construction of our jeans! Each pair is sewn at Sky Blue in San Francisco. It is a specialty denim factory that is located two doors down from the small family business I use to sew our shirts. Every pair of jeans we sell is sewn right alongside Tellason, Double RL, Filson and 3sixteen. Same thread, same technicians, same quality control. We only use Japanese and American denim
I can say with 100% honesty that the quality of our jeans is right up there with any brand in the world. If you want to know why other people are charging what they do, I would happy to explain privately in detail.
As always, please let us know what we can do better. It means a lot to us.post #102 of 19897/19/12 at 5:43pmpost #103 of 19897/19/12 at 7:42pmpost #104 of 19897/19/12 at 8:07pmThread Starterpost #105 of 19897/19/12 at 8:22pmLet me say that the only review I've felt compelled to write on SF has been the one about Taylor Stitch's denim shirt. I love the quality and feel of it, and can't wait to wear it day in and day out during late summer/early fall (it's too hot here in Atlanta to contemplate wearing it now). As my review noted, making the sleeves a tad shorter (perhaps a half inch) would make the shirt fit perfectly, though I can understand how the extra length might be more fitting an overshirt/shirt-jacket.
Great fan of Taylor Stitch's string of well-received (if disappointingly sold out due to high demand) new releases. Hope to snag some 8oz Kaihara selvage denim shortly!
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1867 Active Users (417 Members and 1450 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders available now until August 16. 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Wings & Horns Blue Nep Dungaree Shirt size Medium 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015