Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Brooks Brothers Shirts ESF/Milano 15.5/32, Small Own Make & Country CLub Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 11 NWT J CREW SHIRTS SZ SMALL Last post on Yesterday at 11:22 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Dress Shirts Spread Collar 15/38 Last post on Yesterday at 7:55 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- New Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1960's Dobby Striped Dress Shirt Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 5:50 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New/Nearly New Brioni, Barba, Finamore, Arthur & Fox Paris Shirts Last post on Yesterday at 2:42 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7post #91 of 31967/11/12 at 1:40pmpost #92 of 31967/16/12 at 9:35ampost #93 of 31967/16/12 at 11:35pmThread Starterpost #94 of 31967/16/12 at 11:37pmThread Starterpost #95 of 31967/16/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Thanks - just ordered the two she likes the most! The jump is appreciated, given how fast things go and the limited size 0s! :-)post #96 of 31967/17/12 at 7:31ampost #97 of 31967/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #98 of 31967/18/12 at 12:23amThread Starterpost #99 of 31967/18/12 at 12:24amThread Starterpost #100 of 31967/18/12 at 7:27ampost #101 of 31967/19/12 at 5:40pmThread StarterFor a forum to be to be as good as it can be, honesty is of the utmost importance. For that I can't thank you. To all else, I ask you do the same. We have thick skin here at TS, and to be quite honest, welcome constructive criticism more than praise.
On our first round of jeans we used a 6oz natural veggie tanned leather patch that we sewed the sides of (to allow the belt to loop through if you desire). We did find that sewing the tops and bottoms of the labels was not as durable as sewing all four sides (maybe thats why Levis has been doing it that was forever....duh).
This time around we are using a treated 12 oz veggie tan leather that won't take on any water with washing (meaning it won't shrink or warp) and we will sew all four sides.
I must defend the overall construction of our jeans! Each pair is sewn at Sky Blue in San Francisco. It is a specialty denim factory that is located two doors down from the small family business I use to sew our shirts. Every pair of jeans we sell is sewn right alongside Tellason, Double RL, Filson and 3sixteen. Same thread, same technicians, same quality control. We only use Japanese and American denim
I can say with 100% honesty that the quality of our jeans is right up there with any brand in the world. If you want to know why other people are charging what they do, I would happy to explain privately in detail.
As always, please let us know what we can do better. It means a lot to us.post #102 of 31967/19/12 at 5:43pmpost #103 of 31967/19/12 at 7:42pmpost #104 of 31967/19/12 at 8:07pmThread Starterpost #105 of 31967/19/12 at 8:22pmLet me say that the only review I've felt compelled to write on SF has been the one about Taylor Stitch's denim shirt. I love the quality and feel of it, and can't wait to wear it day in and day out during late summer/early fall (it's too hot here in Atlanta to contemplate wearing it now). As my review noted, making the sleeves a tad shorter (perhaps a half inch) would make the shirt fit perfectly, though I can understand how the extra length might be more fitting an overshirt/shirt-jacket.
Great fan of Taylor Stitch's string of well-received (if disappointingly sold out due to high demand) new releases. Hope to snag some 8oz Kaihara selvage denim shortly!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1416 Active Users (294 Members and 1122 Guests)
- › What are the rules on wearing odd trousers that have... 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 3 minutes ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...