Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Saturdays Surf NYC, Wolf vs Goat button downs, size S/M Last post on Today at 5:01 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Epaulet NY Koi Print Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 7:03 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Eidos-napoli Navy short sleeve Polo size XXL, fits like an L Last post on 6/24/16 at 10:45pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brand New G. Inglese 41 Striped Oxford Spread Collar Last post on 6/24/16 at 6:17pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Left Field Chambray Workshirt Size Small Last post on 6/23/16 at 4:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 7post #91 of 28487/11/12 at 1:40pmpost #92 of 28487/16/12 at 9:35ampost #93 of 28487/16/12 at 11:35pmThread Starterpost #94 of 28487/16/12 at 11:37pmThread Starterpost #95 of 28487/16/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Thanks - just ordered the two she likes the most! The jump is appreciated, given how fast things go and the limited size 0s! :-)post #96 of 28487/17/12 at 7:31ampost #97 of 28487/17/12 at 10:21pmpost #98 of 28487/18/12 at 12:23amThread Starterpost #99 of 28487/18/12 at 12:24amThread Starterpost #100 of 28487/18/12 at 7:27ampost #101 of 28487/19/12 at 5:40pmThread StarterFor a forum to be to be as good as it can be, honesty is of the utmost importance. For that I can't thank you. To all else, I ask you do the same. We have thick skin here at TS, and to be quite honest, welcome constructive criticism more than praise.
On our first round of jeans we used a 6oz natural veggie tanned leather patch that we sewed the sides of (to allow the belt to loop through if you desire). We did find that sewing the tops and bottoms of the labels was not as durable as sewing all four sides (maybe thats why Levis has been doing it that was forever....duh).
This time around we are using a treated 12 oz veggie tan leather that won't take on any water with washing (meaning it won't shrink or warp) and we will sew all four sides.
I must defend the overall construction of our jeans! Each pair is sewn at Sky Blue in San Francisco. It is a specialty denim factory that is located two doors down from the small family business I use to sew our shirts. Every pair of jeans we sell is sewn right alongside Tellason, Double RL, Filson and 3sixteen. Same thread, same technicians, same quality control. We only use Japanese and American denim
I can say with 100% honesty that the quality of our jeans is right up there with any brand in the world. If you want to know why other people are charging what they do, I would happy to explain privately in detail.
As always, please let us know what we can do better. It means a lot to us.post #102 of 28487/19/12 at 5:43pmpost #103 of 28487/19/12 at 7:42pmpost #104 of 28487/19/12 at 8:07pmThread Starterpost #105 of 28487/19/12 at 8:22pmLet me say that the only review I've felt compelled to write on SF has been the one about Taylor Stitch's denim shirt. I love the quality and feel of it, and can't wait to wear it day in and day out during late summer/early fall (it's too hot here in Atlanta to contemplate wearing it now). As my review noted, making the sleeves a tad shorter (perhaps a half inch) would make the shirt fit perfectly, though I can understand how the extra length might be more fitting an overshirt/shirt-jacket.
Great fan of Taylor Stitch's string of well-received (if disappointingly sold out due to high demand) new releases. Hope to snag some 8oz Kaihara selvage denim shortly!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1443 Active Users (329 Members and 1114 Guests)
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 38 seconds ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Men's briefs 3 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding