Cool.... bummed i missed out on this one the first time...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Eight JCrew Long Sleeve Button Down Shirts - Large Slim Last post on Yesterday at 12:40 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Mister Freedom x Sugarcane NOS Chambray Green Last post on 10/21/16 at 5:09pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Dress Shirts: Hamilton (Made in USA) and Salvatore Piccolo (Made in Italy) - Size 15 Last post on 10/19/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Grey Diamond Quilted Overshirt - Sz 39 Last post on 10/21/16 at 9:17am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Light Blue Chambray Work Shirt - Sz Medium Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 55post #812 of 31967/29/13 at 3:42pmFinally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.post #813 of 31967/29/13 at 4:50pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
Finally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.
You're very welcome! So glad you like the shirts and denim! Let us know the issue with the shoes and we'll get it resolved when you're in the city.
We offer a deal on custom shirts where you can order 5 and you get a 6th one for free. Since we already have your measurements all you have to do is pick out the fabric and the specifications for each shirt.post #814 of 31967/30/13 at 6:03pmThread StarterGentlemen,
With all the hustle and bustle that is thrown at us everyday, we decided we all need a little Aloha in our lives.
Our Northern California Aloha shirts are live on the site.
Through tomorrow evening use the code ALOHATIME and get 10% off this collection.
Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them.
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #815 of 31968/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #816 of 31968/2/13 at 4:29pmI think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TSpost #817 of 31968/2/13 at 8:17pmpost #818 of 31968/5/13 at 7:11pmThread Starterpost #819 of 31968/5/13 at 7:11pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
I think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TS
Thank you sir! Love hearing that!post #820 of 31968/5/13 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
You shouldn't have to size up or size down with this one!post #821 of 31968/5/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #822 of 31968/6/13 at 7:58ampost #823 of 31968/6/13 at 6:36pmThread StarterQuote:
This is great. We love you too.post #824 of 31968/6/13 at 6:43pmpost #825 of 31968/6/13 at 6:56pmCan we still like and share to enter or do we have to click the link ?
Edit: Lost again...would like to know for future reference though.
Didnt the mechanic shirts from last year have a pencil holder in the pocket too? I cant tell from these pics if it does this time around too.
Edited by OmniscientCause - 8/6/13 at 7:41pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1503 Active Users (293 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › LEMAIRE 6 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 15 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...