Cool.... bummed i missed out on this one the first time...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Milano Shirts and Oxfords 15.5 - 33 Last post on Yesterday at 6:58 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB: Gitman Bros. Vintage oxfords in medium Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gitman Vintage gray chambray - size small Last post on Yesterday at 5:36 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gitman Vintage plaid flannel - size small Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saturdays Surf NYC short sleeve shirt - small Last post on Yesterday at 5:27 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 55post #812 of 27677/29/13 at 3:42pmFinally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.post #813 of 27677/29/13 at 4:50pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
Finally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.
You're very welcome! So glad you like the shirts and denim! Let us know the issue with the shoes and we'll get it resolved when you're in the city.
We offer a deal on custom shirts where you can order 5 and you get a 6th one for free. Since we already have your measurements all you have to do is pick out the fabric and the specifications for each shirt.post #814 of 27677/30/13 at 6:03pmThread StarterGentlemen,
With all the hustle and bustle that is thrown at us everyday, we decided we all need a little Aloha in our lives.
Our Northern California Aloha shirts are live on the site.
Through tomorrow evening use the code ALOHATIME and get 10% off this collection.
Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them.
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #815 of 27678/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #816 of 27678/2/13 at 4:29pmI think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TSpost #817 of 27678/2/13 at 8:17pmpost #818 of 27678/5/13 at 7:11pmThread Starterpost #819 of 27678/5/13 at 7:11pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
I think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TS
Thank you sir! Love hearing that!post #820 of 27678/5/13 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
You shouldn't have to size up or size down with this one!post #821 of 27678/5/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #822 of 27678/6/13 at 7:58ampost #823 of 27678/6/13 at 6:36pmThread StarterQuote:
This is great. We love you too.post #824 of 27678/6/13 at 6:43pmpost #825 of 27678/6/13 at 6:56pmCan we still like and share to enter or do we have to click the link ?
Edit: Lost again...would like to know for future reference though.
Didnt the mechanic shirts from last year have a pencil holder in the pocket too? I cant tell from these pics if it does this time around too.
Edited by OmniscientCause - 8/6/13 at 7:41pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1524 Active Users (280 Members and 1244 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot ORDER NOW 11 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding