Cool.... bummed i missed out on this one the first time...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Patrik Ervell Ocean Print Formal Shirt, Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 4:17 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Nonnative Traveler pullover shirt Last post on Yesterday at 3:51 pm in Marketplace
- Niche "Ojal" Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 9:31 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Viyella Heritage shirts cotton wool blend Sz M Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Under Armour Last post on 8/26/15 at 3:33am in Marketplace
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 55
Styleforum Top Pickspost #812 of 19887/29/13 at 3:42pmFinally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.post #813 of 19887/29/13 at 4:50pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
Finally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.
You're very welcome! So glad you like the shirts and denim! Let us know the issue with the shoes and we'll get it resolved when you're in the city.
We offer a deal on custom shirts where you can order 5 and you get a 6th one for free. Since we already have your measurements all you have to do is pick out the fabric and the specifications for each shirt.post #814 of 19887/30/13 at 6:03pmThread StarterGentlemen,
With all the hustle and bustle that is thrown at us everyday, we decided we all need a little Aloha in our lives.
Our Northern California Aloha shirts are live on the site.
Through tomorrow evening use the code ALOHATIME and get 10% off this collection.
Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them.
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #815 of 19888/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #816 of 19888/2/13 at 4:29pmI think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TSpost #817 of 19888/2/13 at 8:17pmpost #818 of 19888/5/13 at 7:11pmThread Starterpost #819 of 19888/5/13 at 7:11pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
I think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TS
Thank you sir! Love hearing that!post #820 of 19888/5/13 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
You shouldn't have to size up or size down with this one!post #821 of 19888/5/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #822 of 19888/6/13 at 7:58ampost #823 of 19888/6/13 at 6:36pmThread StarterQuote:
This is great. We love you too.post #824 of 19888/6/13 at 6:43pmpost #825 of 19888/6/13 at 6:56pmCan we still like and share to enter or do we have to click the link ?
Edit: Lost again...would like to know for future reference though.
Didnt the mechanic shirts from last year have a pencil holder in the pocket too? I cant tell from these pics if it does this time around too.
Edited by OmniscientCause - 8/6/13 at 7:41pm
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1073 Active Users (150 Members and 923 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 44 seconds ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 18 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 18 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 26 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015