Cool.... bummed i missed out on this one the first time...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- NWT Brooks Brothers White French Cuff Dress Shirt 16x34 $92 Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Viyella Glen Plaid size M NEW With Tags. Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- FOR SALE: BERG AND BERG SHIRTS SPREAD COLLAR 15/38 Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- OLD NAVY Vintage plaid flannel( heavy!) US M / EU 48-50 / 2 Last post on Yesterday at 3:57 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- LEVIS Selvedge line Short sleeve plaid shirt US S / EU 44-46 / 1 Last post on Yesterday at 3:57 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 55post #812 of 32907/29/13 at 3:42pmFinally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.post #813 of 32907/29/13 at 4:50pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
Finally picked up the custom shirts and jeans last week. Wow. Finally a shirt that fits and looks great! Thank you gentleman.
I do have a complaint about the shoes, but that will be addressed when I come to the city next week. As far as discounts for larger orders goes, is this available? I've been wanting to nix my current style as I went from weighing 205 this past New Years to 170, nothing I once admired even fits.
You're very welcome! So glad you like the shirts and denim! Let us know the issue with the shoes and we'll get it resolved when you're in the city.
We offer a deal on custom shirts where you can order 5 and you get a 6th one for free. Since we already have your measurements all you have to do is pick out the fabric and the specifications for each shirt.post #814 of 32907/30/13 at 6:03pmThread StarterGentlemen,
With all the hustle and bustle that is thrown at us everyday, we decided we all need a little Aloha in our lives.
Our Northern California Aloha shirts are live on the site.
Through tomorrow evening use the code ALOHATIME and get 10% off this collection.
Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them.
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #815 of 32908/1/13 at 6:20pmpost #816 of 32908/2/13 at 4:29pmI think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TSpost #817 of 32908/2/13 at 8:17pmpost #818 of 32908/5/13 at 7:11pmThread Starterpost #819 of 32908/5/13 at 7:11pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by stitchedUp
I think they said the new mechanic comes out August 9th, not sure. Excited for this to launch! It feels good to be excited about clothes again.
And so you guys know, I've received so many compliments that I don't want to wear anything else. My $200 Ecco's look like garbage now. Well done TS
Thank you sir! Love hearing that!post #820 of 32908/5/13 at 7:13pmThread StarterQuote:
You shouldn't have to size up or size down with this one!post #821 of 32908/5/13 at 7:21pmThread Starterpost #822 of 32908/6/13 at 7:58ampost #823 of 32908/6/13 at 6:36pmThread StarterQuote:
This is great. We love you too.post #824 of 32908/6/13 at 6:43pmpost #825 of 32908/6/13 at 6:56pmCan we still like and share to enter or do we have to click the link ?
Edit: Lost again...would like to know for future reference though.
Didnt the mechanic shirts from last year have a pencil holder in the pocket too? I cant tell from these pics if it does this time around too.
Edited by OmniscientCause - 8/6/13 at 7:41pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1209 Active Users (187 Members and 1022 Guests)
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 7 minutes ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 12 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 30 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway