or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 47

post #691 of 1247
Thread Starter 
Gents - Summer shorts in a 7 ounce Japanese twill and v-neck tees in a perfectly soft combed cotton are up for this week.

Use the code THELIVINSEASY for 10% off now through the end of the day tomorrow.

As always, please give us a shout if you have any questions or concerns.

Take good care,
The Fellas @ TS
post #692 of 1247

I'm loving those red shorts. 

post #693 of 1247
Thinking I'll have to check out the v-necks, I'm usually not a big v-neck fan but I'm digging these colorways.
And you know what you guys should do? Some selvedge khaki chinos. Or just selvedge chinos in general.
I'd be ALL over that seeing as I can't seem to find many high quality selvedge khaki chinos.
post #694 of 1247
You should time releases based on weather!
It's going to be 92 degrees in LA on Thursday.
Was just thinking damn, I need some shorts or else I'm going to be one sweaty motherfucker.
post #695 of 1247
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorstitch View Post

Gents - Summer shorts in a 7 ounce Japanese twill and v-neck tees in a perfectly soft combed cotton are up for this week.

Use the code THELIVINSEASY for 10% off now through the end of the day tomorrow.

As always, please give us a shout if you have any questions or concerns.

Take good care,
The Fellas @ TS

is the code just for the shorts and v-neck? 

post #696 of 1247
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticchasm View Post

is the code just for the shorts and v-neck? 

Weekly code just works for the new items that week. So yeah.
post #697 of 1247

I am really interested in these Vnecks just not sure about the sizing. Anybody know if the online store and brick & mortar store stocks are the same?

 

I'll be moving back to the city tomorrow and would love to see the size of these in person.

post #698 of 1247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg415 View Post

I am really interested in these Vnecks just not sure about the sizing. Anybody know if the online store and brick & mortar store stocks are the same?

I'll be moving back to the city tomorrow and would love to see the size of these in person.

Stop by the store on Valenica! We just put them in the store today!

383 Valencia St San Francisco, CA 94103
post #699 of 1247
Thread Starter 
And welcome back!
post #700 of 1247
Pop up store in NY! Yes! Will it be this summer?
post #701 of 1247

How about a pop up store in Atlanta?

post #702 of 1247
Or maybe Austin!
post #703 of 1247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman 17 View Post

Pop up store in NY! Yes! Will it be this summer?

Fair Ends has a pop-up shop in Brooklyn that some of our stuff in in right now. That should go on till the end of summer. We're working on getting some pop-ups of our own in the future!

Stay tuned!
post #704 of 1247
Thread Starter 
Taylor Stitch + Rancourt Summer Edition

post #705 of 1247
TS guys:

When/what can we expect in terms of more dressy-ish shirts?

I jumped all over the Leather Soul gingham because it's been all super casual tees and such recently in the weekly featured stuff...

The TS+LS gingham looks about perfect and can't wait to get it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread