Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- TURNBULL & ASSER SHIRTS - SEA ISLAND QUALITY - 16 / 41, 16.5 / 42, 17 / 43 Last post on Today at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 Last post on Today at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small Last post on Today at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Popover/Sz. M (fits S/M) Last post on Yesterday at 1:58 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New T-Shirt design Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 42
Styleforum Top Pickspost #617 of 25064/8/13 at 8:08pmpost #618 of 25064/9/13 at 1:38ampost #619 of 25064/9/13 at 3:13pmThread Starterpost #620 of 25064/9/13 at 6:04pmpost #621 of 25064/9/13 at 10:34pmThread Starterpost #622 of 25064/9/13 at 11:41pmpost #623 of 25064/10/13 at 2:59pmpost #624 of 25064/11/13 at 6:01pmThread Starterpost #625 of 25064/11/13 at 6:09pmThread Starterpost #626 of 25064/13/13 at 2:37pmpost #627 of 25064/13/13 at 6:26pmpost #628 of 25064/14/13 at 8:42amQuote:
I bought a 34 in the rivets but need to let them out in the thighs and a little in the waist (I would probably be a solid 35, which means I should be buying a 36 in the rivets). So....a 34 in the TS would be about right eh?post #629 of 25064/14/13 at 10:10ampost #630 of 25064/14/13 at 10:28amQuote:
That's what I figured, I checked the measurements but they seemed almost slimmer everywhere except the waist, unless I was reading it wrong (which is possible).
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1444 Active Users (263 Members and 1181 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?