It's on the lighter side and insanely soft.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- TURNBULL & ASSER SHIRTS - SEA ISLAND QUALITY - 16 / 41, 16.5 / 42, 17 / 43 Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 Last post on Yesterday at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Popover/Sz. M (fits S/M) Last post on 2/12/16 at 1:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New T-Shirt design Last post on 2/12/16 at 5:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 41post #601 of 25113/27/13 at 11:14amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #602 of 25113/27/13 at 12:09pmpost #603 of 25113/27/13 at 2:30pmpost #604 of 25113/28/13 at 2:31pmI picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.post #605 of 25113/31/13 at 10:03ampost #606 of 25114/1/13 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #607 of 25114/1/13 at 4:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by katabatic
I picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.
We will definitely be coming out with more cords in some different colors come Autumn. Glad you are loving them and stay tuned!post #608 of 25114/2/13 at 3:53pmpost #609 of 25114/2/13 at 7:09pmThread StarterGents,
It's that time of the week again. A slew of new products and some restocked indigo knits.
Use the code ALLGOODTHINGS from now until the end of the day tomorrow to get yourself stocked up.
As always, let us know if we can help out with anything at all.
Take good care,
The fellas @ TSpost #610 of 25114/2/13 at 7:59pmpost #611 of 25114/3/13 at 8:18ampost #612 of 25114/3/13 at 8:55ampost #613 of 25114/3/13 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #614 of 25114/3/13 at 2:19pmpost #615 of 25114/4/13 at 7:43am
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1558 Active Users (354 Members and 1204 Guests)
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for New & Lingwood 11.5 D 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers - What to buy? What to avoid? 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Panta 6 fold ties, wool and 50oz silk 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.