It's on the lighter side and insanely soft.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Flat Head TFH Block Check Workshirt S/S - Size 42 (Medium) Last post on Today at 7:34 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Iron Heart Indigo Chambray Dot Work Shirt - Size M (Medium) Last post on Today at 7:31 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Leonard Paris Homme Band Collar Eastern Goddess Style Design Dress Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 3:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT-DRKSHDW by Rick Owens Front Drop Collar Island Shirt sz M Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gap Oxfords-Medium Last post on 8/21/16 at 5:12pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 41post #601 of 30293/27/13 at 11:14amThread Starterpost #602 of 30293/27/13 at 12:09pmpost #603 of 30293/27/13 at 2:30pmpost #604 of 30293/28/13 at 2:31pmI picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.post #605 of 30293/31/13 at 10:03ampost #606 of 30294/1/13 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #607 of 30294/1/13 at 4:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by katabatic
I picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.
We will definitely be coming out with more cords in some different colors come Autumn. Glad you are loving them and stay tuned!post #608 of 30294/2/13 at 3:53pmpost #609 of 30294/2/13 at 7:09pmThread StarterGents,
It's that time of the week again. A slew of new products and some restocked indigo knits.
Use the code ALLGOODTHINGS from now until the end of the day tomorrow to get yourself stocked up.
As always, let us know if we can help out with anything at all.
Take good care,
The fellas @ TSpost #610 of 30294/2/13 at 7:59pmpost #611 of 30294/3/13 at 8:18ampost #612 of 30294/3/13 at 8:55ampost #613 of 30294/3/13 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #614 of 30294/3/13 at 2:19pmpost #615 of 30294/4/13 at 7:43am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1481 Active Users (305 Members and 1176 Guests)
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 1 second ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 36 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 51 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Vintage lanvin sportcoat from nieman marcus 14 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 15 minutes ago
- › Usage of the term "suiting" 16 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 19 minutes ago
- › The best Neapolitan ties 21 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding