It's on the lighter side and insanely soft.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Eidos-napoli Navy short sleeve Polo size XXL, fits like an L Last post on 6/24/16 at 10:45pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brand New G. Inglese 41 Striped Oxford Spread Collar Last post on 6/24/16 at 6:17pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Left Field Chambray Workshirt Size Small Last post on 6/23/16 at 4:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- GREAT SHIRTS! Epaulet, Theory, Ledbury, J.Crew -- New, Large / 16.5 Last post on 6/23/16 at 1:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWOT Memento Clothing Black Western Shirt Sample Italy S M SLP Last post on 6/23/16 at 6:07am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 41post #601 of 28483/27/13 at 11:14amThread Starterpost #602 of 28483/27/13 at 12:09pmpost #603 of 28483/27/13 at 2:30pmpost #604 of 28483/28/13 at 2:31pmI picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.post #605 of 28483/31/13 at 10:03ampost #606 of 28484/1/13 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #607 of 28484/1/13 at 4:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by katabatic
I picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.
We will definitely be coming out with more cords in some different colors come Autumn. Glad you are loving them and stay tuned!post #608 of 28484/2/13 at 3:53pmpost #609 of 28484/2/13 at 7:09pmThread StarterGents,
It's that time of the week again. A slew of new products and some restocked indigo knits.
Use the code ALLGOODTHINGS from now until the end of the day tomorrow to get yourself stocked up.
As always, let us know if we can help out with anything at all.
Take good care,
The fellas @ TSpost #610 of 28484/2/13 at 7:59pmpost #611 of 28484/3/13 at 8:18ampost #612 of 28484/3/13 at 8:55ampost #613 of 28484/3/13 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #614 of 28484/3/13 at 2:19pmpost #615 of 28484/4/13 at 7:43am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1396 Active Users (277 Members and 1119 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 56 seconds ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Vass High boot - Antique cognac calf and medium brown suede F last... 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 12 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 13 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding