It's on the lighter side and insanely soft.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Eidos blue/white plaid cotton shirt, Large Last post on Today at 1:26 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, White, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:27am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, White, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, Navy Blue, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:15am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, Navy Blue, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:11am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 41post #601 of 31623/27/13 at 11:14amThread Starterpost #602 of 31623/27/13 at 12:09pmpost #603 of 31623/27/13 at 2:30pmpost #604 of 31623/28/13 at 2:31pmI picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.post #605 of 31623/31/13 at 10:03ampost #606 of 31624/1/13 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #607 of 31624/1/13 at 4:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by katabatic
I picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.
We will definitely be coming out with more cords in some different colors come Autumn. Glad you are loving them and stay tuned!post #608 of 31624/2/13 at 3:53pmpost #609 of 31624/2/13 at 7:09pmThread StarterGents,
It's that time of the week again. A slew of new products and some restocked indigo knits.
Use the code ALLGOODTHINGS from now until the end of the day tomorrow to get yourself stocked up.
As always, let us know if we can help out with anything at all.
Take good care,
The fellas @ TSpost #610 of 31624/2/13 at 7:59pmpost #611 of 31624/3/13 at 8:18ampost #612 of 31624/3/13 at 8:55ampost #613 of 31624/3/13 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #614 of 31624/3/13 at 2:19pmpost #615 of 31624/4/13 at 7:43am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1197 Active Users (252 Members and 945 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 27 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 30 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 32 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...