It's on the lighter side and insanely soft.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- NWT: RLBL 100 % linen shirt, sz S Last post on Today at 7:45 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Charcoal/Black Gingham Shirt 15.5R Italy Last post on Yesterday at 1:56 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brioni shirt, solid light blue, size 16/41 Last post on 7/23/16 at 4:11pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ermenegildo Zegna Couture Shirts - 39/40 Last post on 7/22/16 at 9:07pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pendleton Woolen Mills Yellow/Blue Plaid Wool Shirt Last post on 7/21/16 at 3:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 41post #601 of 29043/27/13 at 11:14amThread Starterpost #602 of 29043/27/13 at 12:09pmpost #603 of 29043/27/13 at 2:30pmpost #604 of 29043/28/13 at 2:31pmI picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.post #605 of 29043/31/13 at 10:03ampost #606 of 29044/1/13 at 4:40pmThread Starterpost #607 of 29044/1/13 at 4:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by katabatic
I picked up a pair of the olive green corduroy pants at the Valencia St. Store on Monday and wore them for the first time today. I've got to say that I love them - they're now one of the best fitting pairs of pants I own; fitted, but not tight. The long inseam is great for the nice chunky cuffs that I like on corduroy pants.
I may get a second pair of the olive green, and If you ever make them in dark brown, navy, or black I'd be all over that.
We will definitely be coming out with more cords in some different colors come Autumn. Glad you are loving them and stay tuned!post #608 of 29044/2/13 at 3:53pmpost #609 of 29044/2/13 at 7:09pmThread StarterGents,
It's that time of the week again. A slew of new products and some restocked indigo knits.
Use the code ALLGOODTHINGS from now until the end of the day tomorrow to get yourself stocked up.
As always, let us know if we can help out with anything at all.
Take good care,
The fellas @ TSpost #610 of 29044/2/13 at 7:59pmpost #611 of 29044/3/13 at 8:18ampost #612 of 29044/3/13 at 8:55ampost #613 of 29044/3/13 at 1:45pmThread Starterpost #614 of 29044/3/13 at 2:19pmpost #615 of 29044/4/13 at 7:43am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1279 Active Users (286 Members and 993 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Nick's Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Attraction 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › fs | ts(s) | garment dyed flower printed shirt collar jacket, sz. 2... 8 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding