Those utility corduroy shirts look great, can't wait!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Zegna, Canali, Partenopea, Spano, Truzzi, Greenfield Shirts size 15.5-16 Last post on Yesterday at 12:12 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Free shirts Last post on 6/27/16 at 11:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bulk Deal (22) ~ Banana Republic Size L Non Iron Dress Shirts (Excellent Cond) Last post on 6/27/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saturdays Surf NYC, Wolf vs Goat button downs, size S/M Last post on 6/27/16 at 5:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Epaulet NY Koi Print Shirt Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 38post #556 of 28522/11/13 at 8:35pmpost #557 of 28522/12/13 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:
It took longer to make these than expected. Well at least than we were told it would take. That being said we didn't want to rush them!
We are writing thank you notes and packing the boxes today! Keep your eyes out for yours by the end of the week.
Take good care and thanks for all the patience!
Mikepost #558 of 28522/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #559 of 28522/12/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #560 of 28522/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #561 of 28522/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #562 of 28522/20/13 at 10:45pmpost #563 of 28522/21/13 at 10:51amThread StarterGreat question - I can give a little bit more info about or online MTM program. So online MTM ordering is only for customers that have come into the shop and have been measured before. We will be releasing some new fabrics online this next week and continuing to photograph some of our favorite shirts that come into the shop.post #564 of 28522/21/13 at 11:00ampost #565 of 28522/21/13 at 11:14ampost #566 of 28522/22/13 at 2:20pm
I have three M2M shirts and two more on the way. The first two are really good, but the third is absolutely perfect.
I live ten blocks away or so and stop in on most weekends to say hi. The trip is worthwhile; they are super friendly, but also next to Four Barrel, the greatest coffee shop of all time!post #567 of 28522/26/13 at 7:12pmThread StarterGents,
Our apologies for being MIA recently. Things have been busy to say the least.
We are back with some new product though. We are launching our favorite pants to date.
3 colors of washed cotton duck pants available now.
Use the code COTTONDUCK now through the end of the day tomorrow and get 10% off.
As always, let us know f you have any questions!
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #568 of 28522/28/13 at 10:00amDropped by the store on Sunday with intentions of checking it out and possibly picking up some denim, but ended up getting measured and ordering a shirt
Pretty basic Japanese cotton sport shirt with plans on buying more if this one turns out good. Pretty excited. Can't remember the guy's name who helped me but he was very helpful and a pleasure to work with considering I dropped in past 6 (they close at 7). Thanks again!
-Janpost #569 of 28522/28/13 at 1:36pmpost #570 of 28523/3/13 at 7:21am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29 June 2016 - The "What the hell was I thinking"... 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 13 minutes ago
- › New Russian Reindeer Accessories! 18 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 22 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 22 minutes ago
- › Looking for high quality dress shoes 23 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 29 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding