Those utility corduroy shirts look great, can't wait!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- New T-Shirt design Last post on Today at 5:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Bills Khakis Oxford - bengal stripe / white stripe size MEDIUM Last post on Yesterday at 5:50 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Departure Shirt - Burgundy - Size 4 Last post on 2/10/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT Frank Leder Pocket Shirt - Burgundy - Size Small Last post on 2/10/16 at 6:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Seeds Long Shirt - Navy/Purple Flannel - Size 4 Last post on 2/10/16 at 6:02pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 38post #556 of 25062/11/13 at 8:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #557 of 25062/12/13 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:
It took longer to make these than expected. Well at least than we were told it would take. That being said we didn't want to rush them!
We are writing thank you notes and packing the boxes today! Keep your eyes out for yours by the end of the week.
Take good care and thanks for all the patience!
Mikepost #558 of 25062/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #559 of 25062/12/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #560 of 25062/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #561 of 25062/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #562 of 25062/20/13 at 10:45pmpost #563 of 25062/21/13 at 10:51amThread StarterGreat question - I can give a little bit more info about or online MTM program. So online MTM ordering is only for customers that have come into the shop and have been measured before. We will be releasing some new fabrics online this next week and continuing to photograph some of our favorite shirts that come into the shop.post #564 of 25062/21/13 at 11:00ampost #565 of 25062/21/13 at 11:14ampost #566 of 25062/22/13 at 2:20pm
I have three M2M shirts and two more on the way. The first two are really good, but the third is absolutely perfect.
I live ten blocks away or so and stop in on most weekends to say hi. The trip is worthwhile; they are super friendly, but also next to Four Barrel, the greatest coffee shop of all time!post #567 of 25062/26/13 at 7:12pmThread StarterGents,
Our apologies for being MIA recently. Things have been busy to say the least.
We are back with some new product though. We are launching our favorite pants to date.
3 colors of washed cotton duck pants available now.
Use the code COTTONDUCK now through the end of the day tomorrow and get 10% off.
As always, let us know f you have any questions!
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #568 of 25062/28/13 at 10:00amDropped by the store on Sunday with intentions of checking it out and possibly picking up some denim, but ended up getting measured and ordering a shirt
Pretty basic Japanese cotton sport shirt with plans on buying more if this one turns out good. Pretty excited. Can't remember the guy's name who helped me but he was very helpful and a pleasure to work with considering I dropped in past 6 (they close at 7). Thanks again!
-Janpost #569 of 25062/28/13 at 1:36pm
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › Hartmann Minimalist Double Compartment Brief, Black 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?