Those utility corduroy shirts look great, can't wait!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments Black/White Plaid Button Down - Small Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD | NWT-Drake's Cream White Brushed Cotton Formal Shirt sz 15.5/M Last post on 7/28/16 at 2:36pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Shuttle Notes x Steven Alan Houndstooth western shirt S Last post on 7/28/16 at 8:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT Gitman Vintage Stripe Shirt 15.5---Spread Collar Last post on 7/28/16 at 8:38am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- More Double RL RRL Shirts For Sale in Size Small NWT Last post on 7/28/16 at 8:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 38post #556 of 29272/11/13 at 8:35pmpost #557 of 29272/12/13 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:
It took longer to make these than expected. Well at least than we were told it would take. That being said we didn't want to rush them!
We are writing thank you notes and packing the boxes today! Keep your eyes out for yours by the end of the week.
Take good care and thanks for all the patience!
Mikepost #558 of 29272/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #559 of 29272/12/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #560 of 29272/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #561 of 29272/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #562 of 29272/20/13 at 10:45pmpost #563 of 29272/21/13 at 10:51amThread StarterGreat question - I can give a little bit more info about or online MTM program. So online MTM ordering is only for customers that have come into the shop and have been measured before. We will be releasing some new fabrics online this next week and continuing to photograph some of our favorite shirts that come into the shop.post #564 of 29272/21/13 at 11:00ampost #565 of 29272/21/13 at 11:14ampost #566 of 29272/22/13 at 2:20pm
I have three M2M shirts and two more on the way. The first two are really good, but the third is absolutely perfect.
I live ten blocks away or so and stop in on most weekends to say hi. The trip is worthwhile; they are super friendly, but also next to Four Barrel, the greatest coffee shop of all time!post #567 of 29272/26/13 at 7:12pmThread StarterGents,
Our apologies for being MIA recently. Things have been busy to say the least.
We are back with some new product though. We are launching our favorite pants to date.
3 colors of washed cotton duck pants available now.
Use the code COTTONDUCK now through the end of the day tomorrow and get 10% off.
As always, let us know f you have any questions!
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #568 of 29272/28/13 at 10:00amDropped by the store on Sunday with intentions of checking it out and possibly picking up some denim, but ended up getting measured and ordering a shirt
Pretty basic Japanese cotton sport shirt with plans on buying more if this one turns out good. Pretty excited. Can't remember the guy's name who helped me but he was very helpful and a pleasure to work with considering I dropped in past 6 (they close at 7). Thanks again!
-Janpost #569 of 29272/28/13 at 1:36pmpost #570 of 29273/3/13 at 7:21am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › Lining Material - Lauren Ralph Lauren Linen Sport Coat? 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 25 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding