Those utility corduroy shirts look great, can't wait!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Brooks Brothers Shirts ESF/Milano 15.5/32, Small Own Make & Country CLub Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 11 NWT J CREW SHIRTS SZ SMALL Last post on Yesterday at 11:22 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Dress Shirts Spread Collar 15/38 Last post on Yesterday at 7:55 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- New Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1960's Dobby Striped Dress Shirt Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 5:50 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New/Nearly New Italian Shirts Last post on Yesterday at 2:42 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 38post #556 of 31962/11/13 at 8:35pmpost #557 of 31962/12/13 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:
It took longer to make these than expected. Well at least than we were told it would take. That being said we didn't want to rush them!
We are writing thank you notes and packing the boxes today! Keep your eyes out for yours by the end of the week.
Take good care and thanks for all the patience!
Mikepost #558 of 31962/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #559 of 31962/12/13 at 6:14pmThread Starterpost #560 of 31962/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #561 of 31962/20/13 at 10:30pmpost #562 of 31962/20/13 at 10:45pmpost #563 of 31962/21/13 at 10:51amThread StarterGreat question - I can give a little bit more info about or online MTM program. So online MTM ordering is only for customers that have come into the shop and have been measured before. We will be releasing some new fabrics online this next week and continuing to photograph some of our favorite shirts that come into the shop.post #564 of 31962/21/13 at 11:00ampost #565 of 31962/21/13 at 11:14ampost #566 of 31962/22/13 at 2:20pm
I have three M2M shirts and two more on the way. The first two are really good, but the third is absolutely perfect.
I live ten blocks away or so and stop in on most weekends to say hi. The trip is worthwhile; they are super friendly, but also next to Four Barrel, the greatest coffee shop of all time!post #567 of 31962/26/13 at 7:12pmThread StarterGents,
Our apologies for being MIA recently. Things have been busy to say the least.
We are back with some new product though. We are launching our favorite pants to date.
3 colors of washed cotton duck pants available now.
Use the code COTTONDUCK now through the end of the day tomorrow and get 10% off.
As always, let us know f you have any questions!
Take good care,
The Fellas @ TSpost #568 of 31962/28/13 at 10:00amDropped by the store on Sunday with intentions of checking it out and possibly picking up some denim, but ended up getting measured and ordering a shirt
Pretty basic Japanese cotton sport shirt with plans on buying more if this one turns out good. Pretty excited. Can't remember the guy's name who helped me but he was very helpful and a pleasure to work with considering I dropped in past 6 (they close at 7). Thanks again!
-Janpost #569 of 31962/28/13 at 1:36pmpost #570 of 31963/3/13 at 7:21am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 31 seconds ago
- › NWT 38R Spiga3 Navy Blue Linen Blazer 31 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Amount of Fabric Needed for Suit and Pants 7 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...