Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Patrik Ervell Ocean Print Formal Shirt, Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 4:17 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Nonnative Traveler pullover shirt Last post on Yesterday at 3:51 pm in Marketplace
- Niche "Ojal" Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 9:31 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Viyella Heritage shirts cotton wool blend Sz M Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Under Armour Last post on 8/26/15 at 3:33am in Marketplace
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 32post #466 of 198812/11/12 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #467 of 198812/13/12 at 4:07pmThread Starterpost #468 of 198812/17/12 at 7:09pmpost #469 of 198812/18/12 at 2:56pmThread Starterpost #470 of 198812/18/12 at 4:08pmpost #471 of 198812/18/12 at 7:41pmThread StarterQuote:
Absolutely Stormboy202! We don't have cutoff til Thursday at 3 PM PST for Xmas delivery.
New cords are out in a few minutes. Use the code WINTERTIME at checkout for 10% off through tomorrow.post #472 of 198812/18/12 at 7:54pmpost #473 of 198812/18/12 at 8:46pmpost #474 of 198812/19/12 at 8:22am
tried using the WINTERTIME code and I am getting an error message: "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"....
Any thoughts?post #475 of 198812/19/12 at 9:54amThread Starterpost #476 of 198812/19/12 at 9:58amThread Starterpost #477 of 198812/19/12 at 11:17ampost #478 of 198812/19/12 at 11:25pmThread Starter
Completely our fault. Mistyped a word. We just made a new discount code for you guys that is good through tomorrow evening on the collection of cords.
Use code WINTERWEATHER at checkout for 10% off.
Again, our apologies!post #479 of 198812/20/12 at 1:19pmThread StarterWorn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
http://taylorstitch.com/blogs/archive/7073492-worn-torn-nisshinbo-copperpost #480 of 198812/21/12 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Worn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
I'm looking into getting a new pair of selvedge and TS caught my eye. Normally I would be prone to seek out a brand focused solely on denim, but TS has a good reputation from what I've seen.
I was curious about the fit, as I recently blew out a pair of 3sixteen sl-100's in the rear crotch area. These were a little tighter on me than I would have liked at a 32" waist. From looking at the TS measurements though, it looks like a 32 would fit me just fine. If I had them hemmed to a 33" inseam would the leg opening change much. I ask because I enjoy the 8" opening but a quarter of an inch isn't a deal breaker for me. Thoughts?
Also, which fabric would you recommend? I'm curious to try a pair of Cone Mills denim jeans, but was wondering what properties of each (Jap and American) set them apart.
Look forward to hearing back, thank you!
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 18 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 20 minutes ago
- › POLL: Is Eidos Napoli an Italian or an American brand ? 20 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 29 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015