Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Band of Outsiders Button Down, Navy Pinstripe, Size 5 Last post on Yesterday at 2:26 pm in Marketplace
- FS: American Apparel Pique Polo / Tennis Shirt Size XS Black Last post on 10/7/15 at 4:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Epaulet Gingham Flannel Shirt - Red & Navy, L Last post on 10/7/15 at 12:47am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Real Japan Blues Oxford Hand-Stitch Shirt White sz40 Last post on 10/8/15 at 4:26am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT Epaulet x Individualized Navy Gingham BD - Medium Last post on 10/6/15 at 12:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 32post #466 of 212612/11/12 at 7:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #467 of 212612/13/12 at 4:07pmThread Starterpost #468 of 212612/17/12 at 7:09pmpost #469 of 212612/18/12 at 2:56pmThread Starterpost #470 of 212612/18/12 at 4:08pmpost #471 of 212612/18/12 at 7:41pmThread StarterQuote:
Absolutely Stormboy202! We don't have cutoff til Thursday at 3 PM PST for Xmas delivery.
New cords are out in a few minutes. Use the code WINTERTIME at checkout for 10% off through tomorrow.post #472 of 212612/18/12 at 7:54pmpost #473 of 212612/18/12 at 8:46pmpost #474 of 212612/19/12 at 8:22am
tried using the WINTERTIME code and I am getting an error message: "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"....
Any thoughts?post #475 of 212612/19/12 at 9:54amThread Starterpost #476 of 212612/19/12 at 9:58amThread Starterpost #477 of 212612/19/12 at 11:17ampost #478 of 212612/19/12 at 11:25pmThread Starter
Completely our fault. Mistyped a word. We just made a new discount code for you guys that is good through tomorrow evening on the collection of cords.
Use code WINTERWEATHER at checkout for 10% off.
Again, our apologies!post #479 of 212612/20/12 at 1:19pmThread StarterWorn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
http://taylorstitch.com/blogs/archive/7073492-worn-torn-nisshinbo-copperpost #480 of 212612/21/12 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Worn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
I'm looking into getting a new pair of selvedge and TS caught my eye. Normally I would be prone to seek out a brand focused solely on denim, but TS has a good reputation from what I've seen.
I was curious about the fit, as I recently blew out a pair of 3sixteen sl-100's in the rear crotch area. These were a little tighter on me than I would have liked at a 32" waist. From looking at the TS measurements though, it looks like a 32 would fit me just fine. If I had them hemmed to a 33" inseam would the leg opening change much. I ask because I enjoy the 8" opening but a quarter of an inch isn't a deal breaker for me. Thoughts?
Also, which fabric would you recommend? I'm curious to try a pair of Cone Mills denim jeans, but was wondering what properties of each (Jap and American) set them apart.
Look forward to hearing back, thank you!
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 32 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 40 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 50 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 53 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 55 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 58 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth