Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- RRL indigo check button down shirt. Size Medium. Last post on Yesterday at 7:11 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RRL indigo linen polka dot button down shirt. Size Medium Last post on Yesterday at 7:10 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RRL indigo jacquard shirt Last post on Yesterday at 7:09 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT RRL Workshirt Indigo Railroad Stripe Size Medium Last post on 2/23/17 at 2:46pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Kiton handmade shirt in blue and white stripes size 16 or 41 Last post on 2/22/17 at 8:23am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 32post #466 of 338312/11/12 at 7:24pmpost #467 of 338312/13/12 at 4:07pmThread Starterpost #468 of 338312/17/12 at 7:09pmpost #469 of 338312/18/12 at 2:56pmThread Starterpost #470 of 338312/18/12 at 4:08pmpost #471 of 338312/18/12 at 7:41pmThread StarterQuote:
Absolutely Stormboy202! We don't have cutoff til Thursday at 3 PM PST for Xmas delivery.
New cords are out in a few minutes. Use the code WINTERTIME at checkout for 10% off through tomorrow.post #472 of 338312/18/12 at 7:54pmpost #473 of 338312/18/12 at 8:46pmpost #474 of 338312/19/12 at 8:22am
tried using the WINTERTIME code and I am getting an error message: "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"....
Any thoughts?post #475 of 338312/19/12 at 9:54amThread Starterpost #476 of 338312/19/12 at 9:58amThread Starterpost #477 of 338312/19/12 at 11:17ampost #478 of 338312/19/12 at 11:25pmThread Starter
Completely our fault. Mistyped a word. We just made a new discount code for you guys that is good through tomorrow evening on the collection of cords.
Use code WINTERWEATHER at checkout for 10% off.
Again, our apologies!post #479 of 338312/20/12 at 1:19pmThread StarterWorn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
http://taylorstitch.com/blogs/archive/7073492-worn-torn-nisshinbo-copperpost #480 of 338312/21/12 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Worn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
I'm looking into getting a new pair of selvedge and TS caught my eye. Normally I would be prone to seek out a brand focused solely on denim, but TS has a good reputation from what I've seen.
I was curious about the fit, as I recently blew out a pair of 3sixteen sl-100's in the rear crotch area. These were a little tighter on me than I would have liked at a 32" waist. From looking at the TS measurements though, it looks like a 32 would fit me just fine. If I had them hemmed to a 33" inseam would the leg opening change much. I ask because I enjoy the 8" opening but a quarter of an inch isn't a deal breaker for me. Thoughts?
Also, which fabric would you recommend? I'm curious to try a pair of Cone Mills denim jeans, but was wondering what properties of each (Jap and American) set them apart.
Look forward to hearing back, thank you!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › My taste exceeds my budget, but I need a good fit 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...