Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Gustin Royal Faded Flannel, Brand New. Classic M Fit Last post on Yesterday at 10:42 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: Iron Heart Flannels (10, 22, 23, 38) Flathead Flannel Medium Last post on Yesterday at 9:32 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Three Almost new Shirts Last post on Yesterday at 5:13 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 3 almost new shirts (size 40) Last post on Yesterday at 4:59 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Finamore 1925 - Light Blue Chambray Denim Shirt - Sz. M / 39 / 40 Last post on Yesterday at 4:58 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 32post #466 of 268612/11/12 at 7:24pmpost #467 of 268612/13/12 at 4:07pmThread Starterpost #468 of 268612/17/12 at 7:09pmpost #469 of 268612/18/12 at 2:56pmThread Starterpost #470 of 268612/18/12 at 4:08pmpost #471 of 268612/18/12 at 7:41pmThread StarterQuote:
Absolutely Stormboy202! We don't have cutoff til Thursday at 3 PM PST for Xmas delivery.
New cords are out in a few minutes. Use the code WINTERTIME at checkout for 10% off through tomorrow.post #472 of 268612/18/12 at 7:54pmpost #473 of 268612/18/12 at 8:46pmpost #474 of 268612/19/12 at 8:22am
tried using the WINTERTIME code and I am getting an error message: "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"....
Any thoughts?post #475 of 268612/19/12 at 9:54amThread Starterpost #476 of 268612/19/12 at 9:58amThread Starterpost #477 of 268612/19/12 at 11:17ampost #478 of 268612/19/12 at 11:25pmThread Starter
Completely our fault. Mistyped a word. We just made a new discount code for you guys that is good through tomorrow evening on the collection of cords.
Use code WINTERWEATHER at checkout for 10% off.
Again, our apologies!post #479 of 268612/20/12 at 1:19pmThread StarterWorn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
http://taylorstitch.com/blogs/archive/7073492-worn-torn-nisshinbo-copperpost #480 of 268612/21/12 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Worn & Torn is a new series of wear patterns on our denims that we will be featuring on our blog. Ryan has been roasting at Four Barrel Coffee in these on the daily for the past year. We will be rereleasing this denim on January 9th. He somehow managed to rip the pocket clear off of the pants and didn't want us putting a new one on.
Click for a couple more shots.
I'm looking into getting a new pair of selvedge and TS caught my eye. Normally I would be prone to seek out a brand focused solely on denim, but TS has a good reputation from what I've seen.
I was curious about the fit, as I recently blew out a pair of 3sixteen sl-100's in the rear crotch area. These were a little tighter on me than I would have liked at a 32" waist. From looking at the TS measurements though, it looks like a 32 would fit me just fine. If I had them hemmed to a 33" inseam would the leg opening change much. I ask because I enjoy the 8" opening but a quarter of an inch isn't a deal breaker for me. Thoughts?
Also, which fabric would you recommend? I'm curious to try a pair of Cone Mills denim jeans, but was wondering what properties of each (Jap and American) set them apart.
Look forward to hearing back, thank you!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden x JCrew Longwings Tobacoo 11D 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts