Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Gucci shirts from past seasons Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SAINT LAURENT PARIS - F/W 14 HEART PRINT SHIRT Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gucci shirts from past seasons Last post on Today at 10:10 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - F/W 14 heart print shirt Last post on Today at 10:03 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- FS: Kiton, Charvet, RLPL Purple Label Shirts Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28post #406 of 334111/16/12 at 12:08pmpost #407 of 334111/16/12 at 12:37pmThread Starterpost #408 of 334111/16/12 at 12:44pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by OmniscientCause
Just stopping by to say keep up the good work. You guys truly are like no other clothing company out there that I have experienced. If and when you expand I hope you keep the same customer service and quality. (not that I doubt you will lose sight of this) Seriously leaps and bounds ahead of other brands. You keep putting out good clothing and quality and I'll keep buying when I can afford it.
Thanks so much for the kind words. These comments make all the trials and tribulations worthwhile at the end of the day.
We started this company for a few reasons. We set out making clothes that fit normal guys and were easy to wear. Also we always strive to make sure that our customers feel like they are part of the team and could be open with us when things go wrong and right as well. We have an amazing group of people that work with us to focus on making sure our customers are happy no matter what it takes and I firmly stand behind the fact that no matter how much we grow in the coming years it is our priority to only get better at making product and continue to reinvest in the experience for our customers.
Also to respect the slayer emoticon.
Have a great weekend,
The fellas @ TSpost #409 of 334111/16/12 at 6:43pmpost #410 of 334111/16/12 at 7:22pmpost #411 of 334111/19/12 at 1:47pmpost #412 of 334111/19/12 at 3:40pm
Just received a sunwashed tee. Nice indigo, darker than expected, has that slight sea-green indigo tint. Came out of the box smelling like a beach, so that's funny. But most importantly I love the fabric -- very breathable.
I am a 38 in Taylor Stitch and ordered a 38. The fit is slim, but does not hug my torso anywhere. I could imagine ordering a size up OR down depending on the look you want.post #413 of 334111/19/12 at 4:32pmpost #414 of 334111/19/12 at 5:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Size up is what feels like it works for me I the crewneck, tts would be snug. Agree that it depends on the look you want.
Question for the Team TS: I recall a raglan wool sweatshirt scheduled for Dec. 5. Is this still the case? Hoping to do a little more holiday shopping with you.
It's not a raglan sleeve but it is a wool sweatshirt. Speckled wool with indigo rib in 4 different colors. It's going to be pretty limited as we have had this amazing fabric and been trying to figure out what to do with it!
As of now it has been pushed up to 11/28 but we will be sure to let you know!post #415 of 334111/19/12 at 6:54pmpost #416 of 334111/20/12 at 10:51pmThread StarterIndigo Oxfords gents.
Use the code TURKEYTIME for 10% off tonight and all day tomorrow.
Four shades of oxford all with indigo back fill.
They are a pretty awesome fabric and we finished the shirts with our signature horn button.
Enjoy and be safe on Thursday. By safe I mean don't blow out your knee in the annual football game.post #417 of 334111/21/12 at 12:37ampost #418 of 334111/21/12 at 4:11ampost #419 of 334111/21/12 at 8:58am
^ ^ Compared to a random print tee out of my drawer, the fabric is about the same weight, maybe a very little heavier and less stretchy. In a good way -- it feels comparatively substantial and unikely to tear, and has good shoulder stitching. The texture of the knit is very visible and is exaggerated by the indigo wash. It is not "silky" (like a synthetic blend) or fuzzy-soft, but is EXTREMELY breathable. That combination of body and breathability is to me hugely desirable, especially for use as an undershirt. I would buy a shitload of them if they were available in more colors, and as is I will definitely order the other wash.
I think it would be cool if TS offered them undyed in an undershirt 2 or 3-pack.post #420 of 334111/21/12 at 9:20am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds First Ave Boot or Thursday Captain? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luigi Bianchi Mantova Charcoal overcoat 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 7 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Wool Cashmere Peacoat Medium 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...