Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- TURNBULL & ASSER SHIRTS - SEA ISLAND QUALITY - 16 / 41, 16.5 / 42, 17 / 43 Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 Last post on Yesterday at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Popover/Sz. M (fits S/M) Last post on 2/12/16 at 1:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New T-Shirt design Last post on 2/12/16 at 5:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 28post #406 of 250611/16/12 at 12:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 250611/16/12 at 12:37pmThread Starterpost #408 of 250611/16/12 at 12:44pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by OmniscientCause
Just stopping by to say keep up the good work. You guys truly are like no other clothing company out there that I have experienced. If and when you expand I hope you keep the same customer service and quality. (not that I doubt you will lose sight of this) Seriously leaps and bounds ahead of other brands. You keep putting out good clothing and quality and I'll keep buying when I can afford it.
Thanks so much for the kind words. These comments make all the trials and tribulations worthwhile at the end of the day.
We started this company for a few reasons. We set out making clothes that fit normal guys and were easy to wear. Also we always strive to make sure that our customers feel like they are part of the team and could be open with us when things go wrong and right as well. We have an amazing group of people that work with us to focus on making sure our customers are happy no matter what it takes and I firmly stand behind the fact that no matter how much we grow in the coming years it is our priority to only get better at making product and continue to reinvest in the experience for our customers.
Also to respect the slayer emoticon.
Have a great weekend,
The fellas @ TSpost #409 of 250611/16/12 at 6:43pmpost #410 of 250611/16/12 at 7:22pmpost #411 of 250611/19/12 at 1:47pmpost #412 of 250611/19/12 at 3:40pm
Just received a sunwashed tee. Nice indigo, darker than expected, has that slight sea-green indigo tint. Came out of the box smelling like a beach, so that's funny. But most importantly I love the fabric -- very breathable.
I am a 38 in Taylor Stitch and ordered a 38. The fit is slim, but does not hug my torso anywhere. I could imagine ordering a size up OR down depending on the look you want.post #413 of 250611/19/12 at 4:32pmpost #414 of 250611/19/12 at 5:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Size up is what feels like it works for me I the crewneck, tts would be snug. Agree that it depends on the look you want.
Question for the Team TS: I recall a raglan wool sweatshirt scheduled for Dec. 5. Is this still the case? Hoping to do a little more holiday shopping with you.
It's not a raglan sleeve but it is a wool sweatshirt. Speckled wool with indigo rib in 4 different colors. It's going to be pretty limited as we have had this amazing fabric and been trying to figure out what to do with it!
As of now it has been pushed up to 11/28 but we will be sure to let you know!post #415 of 250611/19/12 at 6:54pmpost #416 of 250611/20/12 at 10:51pmThread StarterIndigo Oxfords gents.
Use the code TURKEYTIME for 10% off tonight and all day tomorrow.
Four shades of oxford all with indigo back fill.
They are a pretty awesome fabric and we finished the shirts with our signature horn button.
Enjoy and be safe on Thursday. By safe I mean don't blow out your knee in the annual football game.post #417 of 250611/21/12 at 12:37ampost #418 of 250611/21/12 at 4:11ampost #419 of 250611/21/12 at 8:58am
^ ^ Compared to a random print tee out of my drawer, the fabric is about the same weight, maybe a very little heavier and less stretchy. In a good way -- it feels comparatively substantial and unikely to tear, and has good shoulder stitching. The texture of the knit is very visible and is exaggerated by the indigo wash. It is not "silky" (like a synthetic blend) or fuzzy-soft, but is EXTREMELY breathable. That combination of body and breathability is to me hugely desirable, especially for use as an undershirt. I would buy a shitload of them if they were available in more colors, and as is I will definitely order the other wash.
I think it would be cool if TS offered them undyed in an undershirt 2 or 3-pack.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 27 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.