Awesome, going to place an order now!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- RALPH LAUREN BUTTON DOWN SHIRT 17.5 Last post on Today at 3:36 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Freewheelers docker shirt Last post on Today at 12:09 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Brooks Brothers Shirts ESF/Milano 15.5/32, Small Own Make & Country CLub Last post on 10/24/16 at 11:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 11 NWT J CREW SHIRTS SZ SMALL Last post on 10/24/16 at 11:22pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Dress Shirts Spread Collar 15/38 Last post on 10/24/16 at 7:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27post #391 of 320011/13/12 at 9:14pmpost #392 of 320011/13/12 at 9:20pmpost #393 of 320011/13/12 at 11:13pmpost #394 of 320011/14/12 at 5:25ampost #395 of 320011/14/12 at 7:31ampost #396 of 320011/14/12 at 7:39ampost #397 of 320011/14/12 at 9:56ampost #398 of 320011/14/12 at 10:46am
i am new to this site and just found this forum. just passing on that that i recently ordered 2 custom TS shirts. picked up one of them this past weekend to see how it fit... and in a word PERFECT! i am pretty lean (competitive cyclist/runner) and always have trouble finding shirts that fit right. i am in between TS's standard 36 and 38 sizes.... so i am guessing I am a 37 w/ longer arms ;)
in any case, now that they have my shirt template.... its very tempting to keep ordering more. i'll just need to pace my self :)post #399 of 320011/15/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #400 of 320011/15/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #401 of 320011/15/12 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Broark
I've got a couple pairs of their other denim (8 o.z. Kaihara which are amazing in the summer and 13 o.z. Kurabo black) and was just curious how they compared fabric wise. Were they very stiff out of the box on first wear? How are they breaking in?
As far as I know it's pretty similar to other pants, types of stitching throughout, that kind of stuff. But I'm no expert, I've just been into a lot of denim lately. It's a growing obsession of mine and was wondering how the new models are.
One reason denims feel stiffer is because of the amount of starch initially in the denim.
If you give any denim an initial soak it will soften up significantly because the starch will be washed out.
The Nisshinbo denim is extremely saturated with indigo. The contrasts on this denim will be significant and it crocks like crazy. I stacked them all on the shelves and my hands were completely stained.
The Cone is much hairier as it wasn't singed after milling. It gives it nice depth. The weft yarn isn't as dark. There is a significant more amount of starch in this denim and we would recommend a soak on it to help get it to soften up.
Hope this helps everyone out!post #402 of 320011/15/12 at 4:54pmTS,
Just stopping by to say keep up the good work. You guys truly are like no other clothing company out there that I have experienced. If and when you expand I hope you keep the same customer service and quality. (not that I doubt you will lose sight of this) Seriously leaps and bounds ahead of other brands. You keep putting out good clothing and quality and I'll keep buying when I can afford it.
Mikepost #403 of 320011/15/12 at 6:14pmpost #404 of 320011/15/12 at 6:47pmpost #405 of 320011/16/12 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Our Release Schedule for the Rest of the Year:
October 23rd - Four colors of brushed cotton flannels. (picture here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151110162478951&set=a.84204003950.87971.45383573950&type=1&theater)
October 31st - 13 0z Nisshinbo Mills Saturated Indigo Selvedge Jean and a 13oz Cone Mills Selvedge Jean
November 7th: The return of our most popular shirt, The Yosemite Shammy Shirt
November 13th: A set of four unique indigo products:
- An indigo jersey t-shirt with a stone wash
- An indigo jersey t-shirt with a stone and bleach wash
- An indigo french terry sweatshirt with a stone wash
- An indigo french terry sweatshirt with a stone and bleach wash
November 21st: Four colors of 16oz Italian Twill Chinos
November 28th: Four colors of indigo plaids
December 5: Four colors of spotted wool raglan sweatshirts
December 12th: Four colors of corduroy 5 pocket jeans
Well, the schedule at least had both slated for this week. The post right before that one even mentioned them on the 15th too. Of all the releases mentioned, this is the one I'm waiting for!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 13 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Quality shoes for under $250 21 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...