Awesome, going to place an order now!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Gitman Bros. Vintage - Assorted Styles - Size Medium Last post on Today at 8:44 am in Marketplace
- BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cotton Jersey Spread Shirt Dark Navy Large $425 Last post on Today at 1:26 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Patrik Ervell Ocean Print Formal Shirt, Size Small Last post on 8/27/15 at 4:17pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Nonnative Traveler pullover shirt Last post on 8/27/15 at 3:51pm in Marketplace
- Niche "Ojal" Shirt Last post on 8/27/15 at 9:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27post #391 of 198811/13/12 at 9:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 198811/13/12 at 9:20pmpost #393 of 198811/13/12 at 11:13pmpost #394 of 198811/14/12 at 5:25ampost #395 of 198811/14/12 at 7:31ampost #396 of 198811/14/12 at 7:39ampost #397 of 198811/14/12 at 9:56ampost #398 of 198811/14/12 at 10:46am
i am new to this site and just found this forum. just passing on that that i recently ordered 2 custom TS shirts. picked up one of them this past weekend to see how it fit... and in a word PERFECT! i am pretty lean (competitive cyclist/runner) and always have trouble finding shirts that fit right. i am in between TS's standard 36 and 38 sizes.... so i am guessing I am a 37 w/ longer arms ;)
in any case, now that they have my shirt template.... its very tempting to keep ordering more. i'll just need to pace my self :)post #399 of 198811/15/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #400 of 198811/15/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #401 of 198811/15/12 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Broark
I've got a couple pairs of their other denim (8 o.z. Kaihara which are amazing in the summer and 13 o.z. Kurabo black) and was just curious how they compared fabric wise. Were they very stiff out of the box on first wear? How are they breaking in?
As far as I know it's pretty similar to other pants, types of stitching throughout, that kind of stuff. But I'm no expert, I've just been into a lot of denim lately. It's a growing obsession of mine and was wondering how the new models are.
One reason denims feel stiffer is because of the amount of starch initially in the denim.
If you give any denim an initial soak it will soften up significantly because the starch will be washed out.
The Nisshinbo denim is extremely saturated with indigo. The contrasts on this denim will be significant and it crocks like crazy. I stacked them all on the shelves and my hands were completely stained.
The Cone is much hairier as it wasn't singed after milling. It gives it nice depth. The weft yarn isn't as dark. There is a significant more amount of starch in this denim and we would recommend a soak on it to help get it to soften up.
Hope this helps everyone out!post #402 of 198811/15/12 at 4:54pmTS,
Just stopping by to say keep up the good work. You guys truly are like no other clothing company out there that I have experienced. If and when you expand I hope you keep the same customer service and quality. (not that I doubt you will lose sight of this) Seriously leaps and bounds ahead of other brands. You keep putting out good clothing and quality and I'll keep buying when I can afford it.
Mikepost #403 of 198811/15/12 at 6:14pmpost #404 of 198811/15/12 at 6:47pmpost #405 of 198811/16/12 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Our Release Schedule for the Rest of the Year:
October 23rd - Four colors of brushed cotton flannels. (picture here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151110162478951&set=a.84204003950.87971.45383573950&type=1&theater)
October 31st - 13 0z Nisshinbo Mills Saturated Indigo Selvedge Jean and a 13oz Cone Mills Selvedge Jean
November 7th: The return of our most popular shirt, The Yosemite Shammy Shirt
November 13th: A set of four unique indigo products:
- An indigo jersey t-shirt with a stone wash
- An indigo jersey t-shirt with a stone and bleach wash
- An indigo french terry sweatshirt with a stone wash
- An indigo french terry sweatshirt with a stone and bleach wash
November 21st: Four colors of 16oz Italian Twill Chinos
November 28th: Four colors of indigo plaids
December 5: Four colors of spotted wool raglan sweatshirts
December 12th: Four colors of corduroy 5 pocket jeans
Well, the schedule at least had both slated for this week. The post right before that one even mentioned them on the 15th too. Of all the releases mentioned, this is the one I'm waiting for!
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 16 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 seconds ago
- › Metal aglets? 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015