Awesome, going to place an order now!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- NWT: RLBL 100 % linen shirt, sz S Last post on Today at 7:45 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Charcoal/Black Gingham Shirt 15.5R Italy Last post on Yesterday at 1:56 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brioni shirt, solid light blue, size 16/41 Last post on 7/23/16 at 4:11pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ermenegildo Zegna Couture Shirts - 39/40 Last post on 7/22/16 at 9:07pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Pendleton Woolen Mills Yellow/Blue Plaid Wool Shirt Last post on 7/21/16 at 3:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 27post #391 of 290711/13/12 at 9:14pmpost #392 of 290711/13/12 at 9:20pmpost #393 of 290711/13/12 at 11:13pmpost #394 of 290711/14/12 at 5:25ampost #395 of 290711/14/12 at 7:31ampost #396 of 290711/14/12 at 7:39ampost #397 of 290711/14/12 at 9:56ampost #398 of 290711/14/12 at 10:46am
i am new to this site and just found this forum. just passing on that that i recently ordered 2 custom TS shirts. picked up one of them this past weekend to see how it fit... and in a word PERFECT! i am pretty lean (competitive cyclist/runner) and always have trouble finding shirts that fit right. i am in between TS's standard 36 and 38 sizes.... so i am guessing I am a 37 w/ longer arms ;)
in any case, now that they have my shirt template.... its very tempting to keep ordering more. i'll just need to pace my self :)post #399 of 290711/15/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #400 of 290711/15/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #401 of 290711/15/12 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Broark
I've got a couple pairs of their other denim (8 o.z. Kaihara which are amazing in the summer and 13 o.z. Kurabo black) and was just curious how they compared fabric wise. Were they very stiff out of the box on first wear? How are they breaking in?
As far as I know it's pretty similar to other pants, types of stitching throughout, that kind of stuff. But I'm no expert, I've just been into a lot of denim lately. It's a growing obsession of mine and was wondering how the new models are.
One reason denims feel stiffer is because of the amount of starch initially in the denim.
If you give any denim an initial soak it will soften up significantly because the starch will be washed out.
The Nisshinbo denim is extremely saturated with indigo. The contrasts on this denim will be significant and it crocks like crazy. I stacked them all on the shelves and my hands were completely stained.
The Cone is much hairier as it wasn't singed after milling. It gives it nice depth. The weft yarn isn't as dark. There is a significant more amount of starch in this denim and we would recommend a soak on it to help get it to soften up.
Hope this helps everyone out!post #402 of 290711/15/12 at 4:54pmTS,
Just stopping by to say keep up the good work. You guys truly are like no other clothing company out there that I have experienced. If and when you expand I hope you keep the same customer service and quality. (not that I doubt you will lose sight of this) Seriously leaps and bounds ahead of other brands. You keep putting out good clothing and quality and I'll keep buying when I can afford it.
Mikepost #403 of 290711/15/12 at 6:14pmpost #404 of 290711/15/12 at 6:47pmpost #405 of 290711/16/12 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
Our Release Schedule for the Rest of the Year:
October 23rd - Four colors of brushed cotton flannels. (picture here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151110162478951&set=a.84204003950.87971.45383573950&type=1&theater)
October 31st - 13 0z Nisshinbo Mills Saturated Indigo Selvedge Jean and a 13oz Cone Mills Selvedge Jean
November 7th: The return of our most popular shirt, The Yosemite Shammy Shirt
November 13th: A set of four unique indigo products:
- An indigo jersey t-shirt with a stone wash
- An indigo jersey t-shirt with a stone and bleach wash
- An indigo french terry sweatshirt with a stone wash
- An indigo french terry sweatshirt with a stone and bleach wash
November 21st: Four colors of 16oz Italian Twill Chinos
November 28th: Four colors of indigo plaids
December 5: Four colors of spotted wool raglan sweatshirts
December 12th: Four colors of corduroy 5 pocket jeans
Well, the schedule at least had both slated for this week. The post right before that one even mentioned them on the 15th too. Of all the releases mentioned, this is the one I'm waiting for!
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 18 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 minutes ago
- › WTB: Green Loafers 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet New England Shirt Co. "Cayman Islands Chambray", Large, BNWT 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 25 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 25 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding