Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Comme des Garcons White Poplin Shirt, Size M (fits 48-52) Last post on Yesterday at 2:20 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Comme des Garcons White Velcro Shirt, M (fits oversized) Last post on Yesterday at 2:17 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 3sixteen Cream Crosscut Flannel Tagged XL (fits M/L) - slightly used Last post on Yesterday at 12:53 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Band of Outsiders Shirts (Navy, Turtle Dove) Size 0 XS Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Uniqlo x Lemaire Men's Collarless Long Sleeve Shirt XS Last post on Yesterday at 2:55 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 25post #361 of 250411/10/12 at 2:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 250411/10/12 at 3:13pmpost #363 of 250411/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #364 of 250411/10/12 at 3:55pmQuote:
I'm 200 lbs / 6'2 and typically wear an Epaulet XL, Gitman vintage L, or L in most things. The measurements posted on the site are accurate but don't forget the rather aggressive taper compared with boxier cuts. Normally I would prefer 22" p2p, but anything smaller than a 42 would be unwearable, even though it lists as 23" p2p.post #365 of 250411/10/12 at 4:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by meso
I'm 200 lbs / 6'2 and typically wear an Epaulet XL, Gitman vintage L, or L in most things. The measurements posted on the site are accurate but don't forget the rather aggressive taper compared with boxier cuts. Normally I would prefer 22" p2p, but anything smaller than a 42 would be unwearable, even though it lists as 23" p2p.
Nice fit all around! Those jeans look awesome... Momotaro grand indigos?post #366 of 250411/10/12 at 4:23pmpost #367 of 250411/10/12 at 5:33pmpost #368 of 250411/10/12 at 6:49pmpost #369 of 250411/10/12 at 7:26pmpost #370 of 250411/10/12 at 8:55pmpost #371 of 250411/12/12 at 8:28ampost #372 of 250411/12/12 at 7:55pmGot a pair of the Cone Mills 13.5 oz denim today, following up on the pair of Nisshinbo 13.5 oz pictured above. Hard to believe they are the same weight. Cone Mills is much stiffer and, likely because of that, feels heavier. Will just require a little bit more enthusiasm in breaking them in, I suppose.post #373 of 250411/12/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
Length looks perfect, arms a little baggy though?post #374 of 250411/13/12 at 5:47ampost #375 of 250411/13/12 at 8:42am
I can see what you are saying, but I think that's just the fit of these shirts for me. Everything else feels pretty spot on: shoulders, chest, sleeve length, collar.
I'm pretty happy overall, particularly since I was looking for some winter shirts (Chicago ), and the Yosemite is an excellent step up even from a good flannel shirt.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 987 Active Users (160 Members and 827 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 38 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 16 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 17 minutes ago
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...