Sweet, just picked up one in green. Looking forward to it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- TURNBULL & ASSER SHIRTS - SEA ISLAND QUALITY - 16 / 41, 16.5 / 42, 17 / 43 Last post on Today at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 Last post on Today at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small Last post on Today at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Popover/Sz. M (fits S/M) Last post on Yesterday at 1:58 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New T-Shirt design Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 24post #346 of 250611/7/12 at 3:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #347 of 250611/7/12 at 4:26pmWent to the Taylor Stitch store in SF and got myself a shirt and pair of jeans. Really great stuff, really great people.
I will say that I'd love to check out their M2M program as I fit right between their 36 and 38 size in shirts, so the off the rack stuff is a bit off for me. Either way, I'd say check it out, the quality is excellent.post #348 of 250611/7/12 at 4:32pmpost #349 of 250611/8/12 at 12:46ampost #350 of 250611/8/12 at 7:11amQuote:
Brown/tan pants/indigo jeans will all work.post #351 of 250611/8/12 at 7:57ampost #352 of 250611/8/12 at 4:50pmpost #353 of 250611/8/12 at 4:55pmpost #354 of 250611/8/12 at 5:32pmpost #355 of 250611/8/12 at 7:23pmQuote:
Yeah should you stick with the same size as your button downs?post #356 of 250611/9/12 at 3:35pmpost #357 of 250611/9/12 at 5:34pmpost #358 of 250611/9/12 at 5:39pmpost #359 of 250611/9/12 at 11:24pmpost #360 of 250611/10/12 at 2:02pm
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1530 Active Users (311 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › Self Edge RJB 106BSP 30 (pics inside) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SExFHxRJB Size 30 (pics inside) 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?