Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Brooks Brothers Shirts ESF/Milano 15.5/32, Small Own Make & Country CLub Last post on 10/24/16 at 11:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 11 NWT J CREW SHIRTS SZ SMALL Last post on 10/24/16 at 11:22pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Dress Shirts Spread Collar 15/38 Last post on 10/24/16 at 7:55pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- New Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1960's Dobby Striped Dress Shirt Size Small Last post on 10/24/16 at 5:50pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New/Nearly New Brioni, Barba, Finamore, Arthur & Fox Paris Shirts Last post on 10/24/16 at 2:42pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 214post #3197 of 320010/26/16 at 2:10pmpost #3198 of 320010/27/16 at 10:32ampost #3199 of 320010/27/16 at 3:10pm
Hi to all my old and new friends,
As you know I've been watching this thread from afar, commenting when needed and just ever so thankful for the support of each and every one of you through the good and bad. I've always felt the most amazing thing about this thread is the ability to keep us (being Taylor Stitch) grounded.
You all have helped us uncover growth issues, told us when he hit home runs and sometimes when we missed, and I'll always be checking in / watching from afar. But as we've grown, I want to introduce to you all my partner in crime, Summer Steve, who will be handling more of the weekly inquiries as my time is now spread thin between many different places.
Little known facts about @summersteve... He clocks in at 6'3, 185 buckos, wears a 42 top & probably is responsible for at least one headline about a sighting about Bigfoot. Some of you may have spoke to him before or gotten a lovely production update email, as we've worked hard to keep you all more informed about production timelines, delays, and anything that can help elevate your Taylor Stitch experience.
This isn't goodbye. This is just handing over the torch while cheering on from the sidelines. I'll still be here but you're in good hands. And I got nothing else.
Thanks to all of you who helped me learn and grow. And I'm excited to see Steve do the same, except I don't think he can grow any taller. But time will tell.
-mgpost #3200 of 320010/27/16 at 3:19pm
Howdy @Klemins !
Thanks for reaching out regarding the one-month updates.
I can say that I've been working diligently on the updates with @mikegnthensome
Confirming production dates with our local mom & pop factories can prove difficult at times.
Rest assured, we will confirm details and begin sending updates for recent Workshop products.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › $5850 Brunello Cucinelli Goose Down Hooded Parka - 50EU 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...