The pants arrived with a decent hole in the right pocket, though, which was pretty disappointing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Eight JCrew Long Sleeve Button Down Shirts - Large Slim Last post on Yesterday at 12:40 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Mister Freedom x Sugarcane NOS Chambray Green Last post on 10/21/16 at 5:09pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Dress Shirts: Hamilton (Made in USA) and Salvatore Piccolo (Made in Italy) - Size 15 Last post on 10/19/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Grey Diamond Quilted Overshirt - Sz 39 Last post on 10/21/16 at 9:17am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Light Blue Chambray Work Shirt - Sz Medium Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 204post #3047 of 31968/29/16 at 9:03ampost #3048 of 31968/29/16 at 9:29ampost #3049 of 31968/29/16 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by AmongThePines
Once again, Mina comes through for me and hooks me up with the process to make a return. Very easy once the link is generated. Thanks, Mina!
As far as overall CS is concerned. Most of the stuff I buy I don't really need anyway. If it becomes increasingly more difficult to make returns, which will happen more frequently because sizing charts aren't present, I'll just skip the order all together.
It used to be fun seeing what was going to be released on Wednesdays. I'm kind of over it. Still love the brand, just a few more reasons to save my money and wear the 20 TS shirts that are hanging in my closet.
I do want those Camp pants though! A turquoise Yosemite, too! Who am I kidding. They've got me hooked.
Let's hope they get the bugs get worked out.
I've got a Turquoise Yosemite from the original run in a size 40 if you're interested?post #3050 of 31968/29/16 at 11:47ampost #3051 of 31968/29/16 at 11:56ampost #3052 of 31968/29/16 at 2:53pmpost #3053 of 31968/29/16 at 8:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by iantk
This is great to hear. I took a chance and used the store credit option, but with a note that I actually wanted to exchange for an XL. Fingers crossed a human being will see that and figure it out. Either way I was able to get a shipping label and the henley is in the mail.
Thanks for the response and help. Sorry for the impatience, I've been in the growth stage of a start-up or two and understand how tough scaling can be. At least it's a good problem to have.
FYI for @CelliniEVO or anyone else looking for an XL I mailed mine back only to hear back from Mina that the XL is now out of stock. Had I known this I might have kept the Large and dealt with the shorter length.
Thinking I'll use the store credit for an XL crater shirt and hope for better luck.post #3054 of 31968/30/16 at 1:46ampost #3055 of 31968/30/16 at 10:32am
@mikegnthensome - any thoughts on a moccasin/handsewn shoe collaboration (like Rancourt or New England Outerwear) for the Fall or Spring? I know it's a bit...East Coast...but you guys do like to work with Rancourt. Alternatively, any interesting collabs on the horizon? The Mission Workshop stuff coming in now is great. Makes me wish I grabbed the jacket as well.post #3056 of 31968/30/16 at 11:53am
So this will be my first time ordering from Taylor Stitch. I really like the Democratic Chino, but am unsure of what size to go with. I normally wear a 32 in all my chinos and a 31 in jeans. I noticed the models on the website are 210 pounds and wearing a 33. I am approximately 170 and slim. Should I consider the 32 or size down to 31? Do these stretch out at all over time?post #3057 of 31968/30/16 at 9:51pmpost #3058 of 31968/31/16 at 9:43ampost #3059 of 31968/31/16 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Temple90
So this will be my first time ordering from Taylor Stitch. I really like the Democratic Chino, but am unsure of what size to go with. I normally wear a 32 in all my chinos and a 31 in jeans. I noticed the models on the website are 210 pounds and wearing a 33. I am approximately 170 and slim. Should I consider the 32 or size down to 31? Do these stretch out at all over time?
I think the best method is to determine your fit based on waist size right? Measure your good fitting pants to find what your true waist measurement is. TS chino's can't be let out in the traditional way but you can take them to a tailor and have them stretch the fabric to get about .5"-1" extra in the waist. One thing to keep in mind is TS democratic fit has really large thighs. They fit me with room to spare and I have tree trunk thighs. You probably don't want to oversize and take the pants in if it can be avoided. Based on the limited info you provided, 32 is probably the right size to have minimal tailoring required.
Edit: There has been minimal stretch from wear alone based on my experience with the fabric, maybe .5", not enough to make a major difference to where you would want to size down.post #3060 of 31968/31/16 at 10:37am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Canada Goose 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Suede Brogues Chocolate Brown - size 8.5UK 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...