Anybody get their Merino Henley yet and can comment on sizing?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Lined shirt jacket Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Edgevale Flannel Shirt, XS Last post on Today at 9:40 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Stripe Shirt 15.5 Last post on Yesterday at 5:49 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Double RL RRL Penney Cotton Service Shirt Size M Rare Last post on 3/20/17 at 3:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Double RL RRL Penney Cotton Service Shirt Rare Last post on 3/20/17 at 3:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 200post #2986 of 34188/18/16 at 9:29ampost #2987 of 34188/18/16 at 9:35ampost #2988 of 34188/18/16 at 3:43pmQuote:
Note the odd crosshatch (click on the photos to embiggen) that does not show up in the product shots.
Buttons are actually a brown, show up in the product photos as black, that was disappointing.
This is my first Portugal shirt and I think the top of the sleeve may be a bit too wide but that may simply be the effect from this heavier fabric that does not seem to drape so much as droop? Dunno, I have to try some other TS shirts on and double check.
Thats a pair of new Indigo pants the shirt is next too. Bottom is more like the real color, top was a weird flash color from my camera.post #2989 of 34188/18/16 at 5:39pmpost #2990 of 34188/19/16 at 7:17amQuote:Thank you
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpost #2991 of 34188/19/16 at 8:19ampost #2992 of 34188/19/16 at 8:29amQuote:
If you decide to sell it let me know. Looking for an XL and they are sold outpost #2993 of 34188/19/16 at 8:30ampost #2994 of 34188/19/16 at 8:44amOrdered my Yosemite shirt but now I'm trying to figure out the camp pants. I really wish measurements were back. I knew my sizing from previous TS denim and pants but based on the new chart, a 34 is a 34?? Much different than the old measurement charts. This is definitely making me hold off on the purchase.post #2995 of 34188/19/16 at 9:46am
I was lucky enough to get a Black Yosemite on the Last Call page for $75 in June. I am good with a 42 in the Jack and the 44 Yosemite is big. I am going down to a 42 in the Turquoise. As helpless as the current fit guide is, I am following their advice to get the same size in the Yosemite as the Jack.post #2996 of 34188/19/16 at 9:57ampost #2997 of 34188/19/16 at 2:41pmpost #2998 of 34188/19/16 at 3:50pmQuote:
Sounds like a hot wash and dry would make it perfect for you?Quote:Originally Posted by mikej77
Ordered my Yosemite shirt but now I'm trying to figure out the camp pants. I really wish measurements were back. I knew my sizing from previous TS denim and pants but based on the new chart, a 34 is a 34?? Much different than the old measurement charts. This is definitely making me hold off on the purchase.
I believe taylor stitch pants are usually 1.5" bigger than the tag size. They mentioned there was no change in fit just in the sizing charts. I do remember the camp pants were different though. The size 36 camp pants used to have a 38.5" waist measurement. It's worth investigating further but camp pants fit differently then the rest of their pants, 2.5" above tag size (going off memory).post #2999 of 34188/19/16 at 4:27pmpost #3000 of 34188/19/16 at 4:33pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Dust black calf Service Boot 2030 last 9.5 28 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...