or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 192

post #2866 of 3304

Re-posting because it would be great to see short-sleeved (non-buttondown) shirts like this make a return!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 

@taylorstitch Any chance you'll re-run some of these, or something similar?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorstitch View Post

We will be running some short sleeved oxford shirts in two weeks, but nothing printed unfortunately. I loved those prints and they are some of my favorite shirts to wear, however they did not sell that well.

I wonder if it had to do with the price point. It costs as much to sew short sleeve shirts as long sleeve and consequently we still have to charge $115 - $125. Does that price scare you away from a long sleeve?

To answer another question, that is the same point collar we always use. It is just that that shirt is unwashed and the fabric had more structure.

Good on you for pulling some oldy photos out!

 

Now that you have the Workshop production approach, I'm wondering again about the possibility of re-running some of those print shirts (preferably with the collars used originally). It seems like a great opportunity to test out the level of interest some great pieces without having to deal with the risk of low sales.

post #2867 of 3304

My canvas chore pants maybe stretched half an inch in the last year of wear if anything but ymmv.

post #2868 of 3304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post
 


I'd instacop that red with the non button down collar.

post #2869 of 3304

Is anyone else having issues in receiving responses from TS's email system?  A couple shirts never showed up as shipped/delivered, so it's not giving me an option to return them.  Tried contacting TS, but haven't received a response in 8 days.

post #2870 of 3304
Quote:
Originally Posted by devastitis View Post

Is anyone else having issues in receiving responses from TS's email system?  A couple shirts never showed up as shipped/delivered, so it's not giving me an option to return them.  Tried contacting TS, but haven't received a response in 8 days.

Try posting on their IG cause they're active there; Mike hasn't posted here in awhile so maybe they're having issues with their system again.

Also, they have a live chat feature on their website (but it depends if someone's working it). Might wanna try that too.
Edited by Klemins - 7/16/16 at 5:41pm
post #2871 of 3304

Are the sizing charts on the new telegraph jacket pages correct, size 42 measures less than 42 in the chest and the waist is bigger than the chest?

post #2872 of 3304

I've seen more than one size chart list S - M - L - L where the last is just a typo.  But it can mess you up if you are looking at the numerical sizing and then glance up.

 

There have been several fantastic short sleeve button downs released recently - two in small quantities.  There are two short sleeved Jacks listed on the Last Call page now.

 

My navy Telegraph suit sizing is right on the money too.  A large is a true 42.

post #2873 of 3304
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcandraw View Post

My canvas chore pants maybe stretched half an inch in the last year of wear if anything but ymmv.

Thx drewcan for sharing your experience with the canvas I may order larger size and compare
post #2874 of 3304

Navy Camp Shorts are missing a belt loop! lol

 

Started the process for an exchange.

post #2875 of 3304
Will be in SF tomorrow. Trying to stop in to the Valencia store before closing time! Hope to say hello and check a few things out.
post #2876 of 3304
As someone unfamiliar with the brand, I am trying to figure out the sizing on the website as it says for the shirting, a size M/40 the chest is around 44" and the shoulder almost 19" while the S/38 measures 42" in the chest and 18" in the shoulder which seems more in line with other Mediums from other brands. Do most people size down in the shirting? I'm confused with their measurements and the fact I'm used to seeing 38=M, 40=L, etc.
post #2877 of 3304

Other companies do use vanity sizing, of course, but I find their M shirts to be on the tight side. This is a good thing, as I bought them knowing that I will be continuing to lose weight.

 

I'm a 43 chest.

 

My only problem is sleeve length. With a L, I would have to have them shortened.

 

I have a L Telegraph jacket, and the fit is pretty good, except for the sleeves.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by winston86dit View Post

As someone unfamiliar with the brand, I am trying to figure out the sizing on the website as it says for the shirting, a size M/40 the chest is around 44" and the shoulder almost 19" while the S/38 measures 42" in the chest and 18" in the shoulder which seems more in line with other Mediums from other brands. Do most people size down in the shirting? I'm confused with their measurements and the fact I'm used to seeing 38=M, 40=L, etc.
post #2878 of 3304
Yea, I am around a 38-39" chest, 6'3" and pretty slim at 170-175 and most of the other brands I have or have bought in the past are around 20-21" chest measurement for a Medium. This seems to be the case for RRL, Levis, Gitman, etc.
post #2879 of 3304

RE: Those duck canvas Camp Shorts

 

I would definitely buy a pair in olive, maybe black, as well.

 

Looking forward to getting the replacement navy pair.

post #2880 of 3304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemins View Post


Try posting on their IG cause they're active there; Mike hasn't posted here in awhile so maybe they're having issues with their system again.

Also, they have a live chat feature on their website (but it depends if someone's working it). Might wanna try that too.


I will try that, thank you!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread