I love that jacket! There is just enough stretch to make it super comfortable and still look like business. He has good taste.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Kiton, Charvet, RLPL Purple Label Shirts Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Forest Shirt Size 5 Last post on 1/14/17 at 1:32pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Onyx Shirt Size 5 Last post on 1/14/17 at 1:30pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Peir Wu Wool Short-sleeve Tunic Shirt Size 50 Last post on 1/14/17 at 1:28pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Peir Wu Wool Short-sleeve Tunic Shirt Size 50 Last post on 1/14/17 at 1:26pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 190post #2837 of 33406/21/16 at 2:20pmpost #2838 of 33406/21/16 at 10:11pm
Got this today. I'm really curious as to what this fabric will look like after it settles in. It is pleasantly soft and substantial but not suffocating feeling.
- bunch of the button holes have excess thread in them, I'll need to trim them
- the chainstitch runoff has to go
- if I turn one sleeve up one of the crosses on the inside has a loose thread, this kinda bugs me.
- it feels a bit overly white at the moment but I that may settle out after a rinse or a wash or two
- the flap pocket at the top corner has a slight pull hole in the fabric. not sure if that will get bigger.
I'll have to take a closer look at it later and decide if I want to keep it.post #2839 of 33406/22/16 at 8:10ampost #2840 of 33406/23/16 at 3:52ampost #2841 of 33406/23/16 at 4:58ampost #2842 of 33406/23/16 at 5:22ampost #2843 of 33406/23/16 at 11:37amQuote:
When did ya get them? I got in on the second batch and was getting a little antsy not seeing anything about them at all, not even a complaint that they've not shipped yet.post #2844 of 33406/23/16 at 8:02pmpost #2845 of 33406/24/16 at 6:58ampost #2846 of 33406/24/16 at 7:47amQuote:
I really should have taken a picture - I wore the blue to a business meeting yesterday. I'll work on it (don't expect anything - I'm pretty lazy about fit pics...).post #2847 of 33406/24/16 at 9:49pmQuote:
I wore this today. I like it. Had this exchange:
Wife: what's the string?
Me: chainstitch runoff-it's cool
Wife: maybe it could be a little shorter and still be cool
Me: (silently absorbs truth)post #2848 of 33406/25/16 at 10:48amQuote:
Yep cut that thing.
I used to leave the round stickers on under my fitted baseball caps because it would drive people nuts...........post #2849 of 33406/28/16 at 9:40pm
Mine arrived yesterday (Tuesday). Very nice. I would take photos, but need alterations (mainly sleeves) first. I'm a 43 and the L fits pretty well.
Size 35 trousers... we will see. They're a little tight in the thighs (lost my cycling legs, I'm afraid). Of course, they also will need an inseam alteration. Waist is perfect.
Quote:post #2850 of 33406/28/16 at 9:41pm
I would love to see photos of the blue. Really tempted by Huckberry's sale (as if I need another navy suit...).
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Double Breasted Style. 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...