When are the pre ordered telegraph jackets/pants going to be shipped?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Borelli black stripe size 15 3/4 Last post on Today at 5:39 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Isaia size 39 (15 1/2) Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB pink kiton dress shirt size 15.5 or 15.75 (15.5 preferred) Last post on Today at 3:44 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- POLO Ralph Lauren 15.5 Banker's/Contrasting Collar Last post on Yesterday at 5:57 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Portuguese Flannel "Bardo" Shirt, Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 2:40 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 33435/7/16 at 3:38pmpost #2702 of 33435/9/16 at 9:45amQuote:
I thought the site said 5/23 last I looked (I'm curious too though). I know the last release was a bit delayed. I just got my Hyde that I ordered with the telegraph set and I'm getting really impatient.post #2703 of 33435/9/16 at 1:37pmpost #2704 of 33435/9/16 at 3:46pmpost #2705 of 33435/9/16 at 3:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Medoc
I got mine today. It fits weird compared to usual TS shirts. Tighter across the chest/shoulders and much longer in length. I think that may have something to do with it being part of the telegraph collection and designed to be worn tucked in? I'm not sure. I was planning on mostly wearing it casually with jeans and stuff so I'm a bit bummed about that I may end up still keeping it and tucking in for work because it's a seriously cool shirt otherwise. Please let us know what you think of the fit when yours arrives.
I got mine today and feel the same. I will likely keep it and take it to the tailor to be shortened. It's not a shirt that I'd wear to work, much too casual, so I find the decision to lengthen it strange, I also think the sleeves are longer than normal, but I'll live with that. The fabric is very thin, very summery, which is good.post #2706 of 33435/9/16 at 4:58pmQuote:
This was actually a hot topic on this thread a couple months back. I believe they listed a different item on the site for standard order/stock and preorders had not yet shipped. Then a person who ordered it non-preorder was pissed when it didn't ship out for a week after he pulled the trigger. The preorders and stock purchases ended up going out the same day so I believe we assumed they listed it early before they had the product in hand. Whatever the case, they definitely should prioritize preorders over regular orders in my opinion. You don't put in a preorder so you can get it last, right?
On a side note, I do wish TS would update their basics. It would be cool to see some henleys, T's, and sweatshirts in some assorted colors. I know people have been asking for T's/v-necks for awhile now. If TS builds it, they will come.post #2707 of 33435/10/16 at 3:53ampost #2708 of 33435/10/16 at 7:52amQuote:
I just tried as well. The chinos seem sold out too.
EDIT: It seems as though nothing is sold out, but that there is simply no option to select a size for anything, including stock items. Perhaps a website issue... (Firefox and IE)
Edited by th3buhbuh - 5/10/16 at 11:11ampost #2709 of 33435/10/16 at 12:45pmpost #2710 of 33435/10/16 at 1:10pmQuote:
They tweeted that they were having website issues & working to resolve.post #2711 of 33435/10/16 at 10:43pmQuote:
@jwbatusic @th3buhbuh @Medoc & everybody else... I'm back. So sorry, I have been ghostin'. Broke my ankle in 3 places about 3 weeks ago and had no idea how much pain one 2 foot jump can do to yah while rock climbing.
I'll try & answer everybody's questions in the next couple days & more pressing one nows. Don't think I forgot about y'all, just trying to survive.
On the plus side, I did get to watch about 70 hours of The Wire, uninterrupted. Hot damn, that's the best god damn TV I've ever seen.post #2712 of 33435/10/16 at 11:16pm
Started from the bottom ...Quote:Only regret is similar to the California Aloha and board shorts, I wish the delivery date was earlier in the summer. By the time the striped California's are delivered (around 8/1) it will have been >80 degrees most days for two months on the east coast or in the south. Late May/early June would be ideal for summer drops for those of us with hot and humid summers.
Here are my responses.
Boardshorts- ain't making the same mistake again w/ the board shorts. They're dropping early July at the latest, hopefully shipping out sooner. No patch delays. Nada. You may miss one or two pool days but not the entire summer.
The California Aloha was cut from some expensive Japanese fabric. Also, @Klemins hit the nail on the head, production cost is not massively different for a SS vs a LS oxford. You still have hardware, sewing, pattern matching, etc... LS just has a bit more yardage.
The Japanese Cotton was delayed in shipment, thus we didn't feel confident moving it up earlier in the month to guarantee an earlier delivery date.
Kinda explains both the price & the timing. Not ideal ... we're still toying with ideas on how to make things better but a lot of those changes are massive in terms of operations and scale. Trust me, your voice is not lost, it's just not as easy as it may seem.post #2713 of 33435/10/16 at 11:21pmQuote:
@jwbatusic that was a web/ fulfillment center issue. We were told that we'd seamlessly be able to move our merchandise over and all their systems would tie in correctly and people would get product faster, fewer mistakes, and all would be well.
Let's just say there were a couple pot holes on that road that we didn't see coming. Working to remedy all of the situations so many of these issues wouldn't happen again.post #2714 of 33435/11/16 at 4:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Sudonihm
I got mine today and feel the same. I will likely keep it and take it to the tailor to be shortened. It's not a shirt that I'd wear to work, much too casual, so I find the decision to lengthen it strange, I also think the sleeves are longer than normal, but I'll live with that. The fabric is very thin, very summery, which is good.
Mine finally arrived and same to report as everyone else on fit. Long in the arms and body but a cool fabric.post #2715 of 33435/11/16 at 5:24amQuote:
It looks like now the S and M are available again...
I ordered the XXL and shortly after was told that there was a miscommunication with Mission and that size wasn't being produced. After looking at Missions website, the size run for their Merdian jacket is S-XL. Explains why the XS and XXL are no longer available on TS.
Im typically a 46 XXL in TS sizing, but it looks like I can fit Missions XL (chest 44"- 48"), so I told Mina to switch my order.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 22 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › What Leather Jacket is Juan Mata wearing? 13 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 26 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...