or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 19

post #271 of 1521
Thanks for the code. I am a new customer and just placed an order for two shirts. I went with 38 (S), I hope it fits. I may be a 40.
post #272 of 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorstitch View Post

Wanted to let everyone that lives here in SF know that this Saturday we will be having an all day event (BBQ and beer) at the store as our master shirt maker will be here from Gambert for the day.
Hope you guys can make it out.

sweet! i've been meaning to get measured for a shirt as i think xs will be too big based on the measurement chart. i'll definitely try to make it up to SF on saturday. biggrin.gif
post #273 of 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfrog View Post

sweet! i've been meaning to get measured for a shirt as i think xs will be too big based on the measurement chart. i'll definitely try to make it up to SF on saturday. biggrin.gif

doh, this was last weekend! oh well, eventually i'll find some time to stop by and get measured. the new micro ginghams are nice.
post #274 of 1521
I'm a Fran of TS and have several shirts. My main question is when will the red utility stripe come back? It seems like all sizes vanished within seconds last time. Needs a relaunch! smile.gif
post #275 of 1521
Any plans for outerwear this Fall?
post #276 of 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I'm a Fran of TS and have several shirts. My main question is when will the red utility stripe come back? It seems like all sizes vanished within seconds last time. Needs a relaunch! smile.gif

Yeah the red railroad stripe was kinda ill and an unusual color. Wouldn't mind picking it up if it were to make another appearance.
post #277 of 1521
Thread Starter 
We are launching our Mission Workshop collaboration tomorrow. It's a day early this week, but hey ... gotta keep you guys on your toes.

No discount code because of the nature of the special project but we wanted to give you guys a heads up as it's a pretty amazing shirt.

post #278 of 1521
Saw that on FB, how heavy is the material?
post #279 of 1521
Thread Starter 
I don't have an exact ounce but I'd say in the 7 oz range judging by other things we've made. The technical fabric is pretty incredible. Very breathable but still cuts wind and rain pretty well.
post #280 of 1521
Thread Starter 
Working on a deconstructed blazer pattern. Probably will be a post holiday launch though. The pattern takes some time to perfect...
post #281 of 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorstitch View Post

Working on a deconstructed blazer pattern. Probably will be a post holiday launch though. The pattern takes some time to perfect...

That sounds great...what are we looking at for a price point of a blazer?
post #282 of 1521
Could you tell us what kind of black boots the guy in the Dearborn shirt video is wearing? I think he was wearing them in the denim shirt photos as well.
post #283 of 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zassiliss View Post

Could you tell us what kind of black boots the guy in the Dearborn shirt video is wearing? I think he was wearing them in the denim shirt photos as well.

Hard to tell, but they don't look too different from Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots in Black.....?
post #284 of 1521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post


Hard to tell, but they don't look too different from Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots in Black.....?

 

Black 1000 mile boots was my guess too

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorstitch View Post

Working on a deconstructed blazer pattern. Probably will be a post holiday launch though. The pattern takes some time to perfect...

Thank god, if it fits anything like your shirts It should fit like a boss. 

post #285 of 1521
Picked up my shirts from the post office today. Note to self: Taylor Stitch uses signature confirmation. No problem, will ship to work from now on. The shirt quality is amazing. Very impressed. Metal collar stays. Contrast button hole stitching.

Really love the MW collaboration too. Wish the code applied to it but I can understand the decision not to.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread