I cop the light indigo star in xs, which I missed the last time round. Hope that it fits, excited & looking forward to receiving it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Michael Bastian rugby shirt in xl or xxl Last post on Today at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN Madras Plaid Check Slim Buttondown Shirt S Last post on Today at 7:18 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gilman Bros. Vintage LS button down shirt multi color plaid Last post on Yesterday at 9:22 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Our Legacy LS button down shirt Sz 46 Last post on Yesterday at 9:18 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gitman Bros. Vintage - Assorted Styles - Size Medium Last post on Yesterday at 8:44 am in Marketplace
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 18
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 19899/27/12 at 11:51amJust curious about sizing. I usually wear a Medium in Jcrew and between a M and L in Gitman Vintage. Is size 38 in Taylor Stitch the way to go? I'm a bit unsure since 38 is a small and I have not worn a small anything since high school. I'm 6'1" and little under 190lbs, 40-41 inch chest. Any help would be much appreciated.post #258 of 19899/27/12 at 11:55amThis might be pushing it...depends how accurate of a chest measurement you have. Im 5'8 165 with a 39-40 inch chest and 38 is perfect. I have pretty broad sholders and back so I dont know if that would make up the difference. I might want to go up to 40 if I were you but I am also a medium in Jcrew. Both fit pretty similar with TS being the better fit.
TS has great customer service...I would get both if thats an option and ship back the one that does not fit to your liking.post #259 of 19899/27/12 at 12:06pmpost #260 of 19899/27/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #261 of 19899/27/12 at 12:08pmThread Starterpost #262 of 19899/27/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
Agree with this. I ordered 40 and 42 on my first shirts from TS and went 42. It's still plenty slim. I'm a little over 6', and a little less than 190. I'd definitely recommend the 42.post #263 of 19899/28/12 at 10:34ampost #264 of 198910/1/12 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #265 of 198910/2/12 at 1:56ampost #266 of 198910/2/12 at 7:57pmQuote:
Just received my shirt minutes ago. Great fit, it's better than Gitman (at least for me). Length may be abit short but it's a great casual piece, especially for tucking out. I couldn't be happier!
If anyone wants a slim fitting shirt without the related problem caused by the box pleat (like Gitman), I'll say give TS a shot. Fyi, I'm a S in Gitman & the TS's XS fits me perfectly.
@ TS - do all your shirts fit the same? I'll definitely be on the lookout for more great fitting shirts.post #267 of 198910/2/12 at 9:12pmThread Starterpost #268 of 198910/2/12 at 9:15pmThread StarterGame on. This week's black and blue collection pays homage to the most feared man in pro wrestling history. Dick "The Bruiser" Afflis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Afflis ... I mean come on. That picture. That's a fearsome fella.
This weeks code is DICKAFFLIS and will get ya 10% off the new triple needle chambray and black Kurabo Mills jeans til the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night.
Enjoy!post #269 of 198910/9/12 at 10:59ampost #270 of 198910/9/12 at 6:13pmThread StarterHey Guys,
We are classing it up a bit this week and launching some English Spread Dress Collars.
You can pick em up early using the code MICROENGLISH to get your 10% off before everyone else.
As always, we're here to help so ask away if you have any questions.
Thanks for all the support as well. You guys are the best.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NWOT Gorgeous Isaia Napoli Casual Shirt - 15.5 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › snowman_snowshirts 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015