I cop the light indigo star in xs, which I missed the last time round. Hope that it fits, excited & looking forward to receiving it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- RRL Ralph Lauren striped short sleeve henley shirt - tag large Last post on Today at 12:54 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Ovadia Sons White Spread Collar Shirt ---Small---Made in Italy Last post on Today at 12:47 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Ermenegildo Zegna Long Sleeved Light Blue Silk Men's Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Vintage Chambray Blue Sz Small Last post on Yesterday at 6:30 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Luxire Oxford and Pique Shirts, Size Small/38" Last post on Yesterday at 4:05 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 18post #257 of 30449/27/12 at 11:51amJust curious about sizing. I usually wear a Medium in Jcrew and between a M and L in Gitman Vintage. Is size 38 in Taylor Stitch the way to go? I'm a bit unsure since 38 is a small and I have not worn a small anything since high school. I'm 6'1" and little under 190lbs, 40-41 inch chest. Any help would be much appreciated.post #258 of 30449/27/12 at 11:55amThis might be pushing it...depends how accurate of a chest measurement you have. Im 5'8 165 with a 39-40 inch chest and 38 is perfect. I have pretty broad sholders and back so I dont know if that would make up the difference. I might want to go up to 40 if I were you but I am also a medium in Jcrew. Both fit pretty similar with TS being the better fit.
TS has great customer service...I would get both if thats an option and ship back the one that does not fit to your liking.post #259 of 30449/27/12 at 12:06pmpost #260 of 30449/27/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #261 of 30449/27/12 at 12:08pmThread Starterpost #262 of 30449/27/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
Agree with this. I ordered 40 and 42 on my first shirts from TS and went 42. It's still plenty slim. I'm a little over 6', and a little less than 190. I'd definitely recommend the 42.post #263 of 30449/28/12 at 10:34ampost #264 of 304410/1/12 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #265 of 304410/2/12 at 1:56ampost #266 of 304410/2/12 at 7:57pmQuote:
Just received my shirt minutes ago. Great fit, it's better than Gitman (at least for me). Length may be abit short but it's a great casual piece, especially for tucking out. I couldn't be happier!
If anyone wants a slim fitting shirt without the related problem caused by the box pleat (like Gitman), I'll say give TS a shot. Fyi, I'm a S in Gitman & the TS's XS fits me perfectly.
@ TS - do all your shirts fit the same? I'll definitely be on the lookout for more great fitting shirts.post #267 of 304410/2/12 at 9:12pmThread Starterpost #268 of 304410/2/12 at 9:15pmThread StarterGame on. This week's black and blue collection pays homage to the most feared man in pro wrestling history. Dick "The Bruiser" Afflis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Afflis ... I mean come on. That picture. That's a fearsome fella.
This weeks code is DICKAFFLIS and will get ya 10% off the new triple needle chambray and black Kurabo Mills jeans til the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night.
Enjoy!post #269 of 304410/9/12 at 10:59ampost #270 of 304410/9/12 at 6:13pmThread StarterHey Guys,
We are classing it up a bit this week and launching some English Spread Dress Collars.
You can pick em up early using the code MICROENGLISH to get your 10% off before everyone else.
As always, we're here to help so ask away if you have any questions.
Thanks for all the support as well. You guys are the best.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › FS: Brooks Brothers 100% Silk Regimental Stripe Bowtie $59.50 MSRP... 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Shannon Boot Dark Oak Antique - 7.5E UK 202 Last 21 minutes ago
- › Are these goodyear welted? 26 minutes ago
- › Baudoin & Lange "Sagan" Belgian Loafers, a clumsy review of an... 37 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding