I cop the light indigo star in xs, which I missed the last time round. Hope that it fits, excited & looking forward to receiving it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- RRL Red Chambray Button Down - Sz S Last post on Yesterday at 4:56 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Button Down - Sz M Last post on Yesterday at 4:50 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- LEMAIRE Wool Fannel Shirt Jacket - size 4/50, fits M/L Last post on 2/19/17 at 2:41pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Barba Napoli shirts 15.75/40 Last post on 2/19/17 at 2:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RRL Linen/Cotton Check workshirt (gingham check) XL Last post on 2/19/17 at 1:12pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 18post #257 of 33779/27/12 at 11:51amJust curious about sizing. I usually wear a Medium in Jcrew and between a M and L in Gitman Vintage. Is size 38 in Taylor Stitch the way to go? I'm a bit unsure since 38 is a small and I have not worn a small anything since high school. I'm 6'1" and little under 190lbs, 40-41 inch chest. Any help would be much appreciated.post #258 of 33779/27/12 at 11:55amThis might be pushing it...depends how accurate of a chest measurement you have. Im 5'8 165 with a 39-40 inch chest and 38 is perfect. I have pretty broad sholders and back so I dont know if that would make up the difference. I might want to go up to 40 if I were you but I am also a medium in Jcrew. Both fit pretty similar with TS being the better fit.
TS has great customer service...I would get both if thats an option and ship back the one that does not fit to your liking.post #259 of 33779/27/12 at 12:06pmpost #260 of 33779/27/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #261 of 33779/27/12 at 12:08pmThread Starterpost #262 of 33779/27/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
Agree with this. I ordered 40 and 42 on my first shirts from TS and went 42. It's still plenty slim. I'm a little over 6', and a little less than 190. I'd definitely recommend the 42.post #263 of 33779/28/12 at 10:34ampost #264 of 337710/1/12 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #265 of 337710/2/12 at 1:56ampost #266 of 337710/2/12 at 7:57pmQuote:
Just received my shirt minutes ago. Great fit, it's better than Gitman (at least for me). Length may be abit short but it's a great casual piece, especially for tucking out. I couldn't be happier!
If anyone wants a slim fitting shirt without the related problem caused by the box pleat (like Gitman), I'll say give TS a shot. Fyi, I'm a S in Gitman & the TS's XS fits me perfectly.
@ TS - do all your shirts fit the same? I'll definitely be on the lookout for more great fitting shirts.post #267 of 337710/2/12 at 9:12pmThread Starterpost #268 of 337710/2/12 at 9:15pmThread StarterGame on. This week's black and blue collection pays homage to the most feared man in pro wrestling history. Dick "The Bruiser" Afflis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Afflis ... I mean come on. That picture. That's a fearsome fella.
This weeks code is DICKAFFLIS and will get ya 10% off the new triple needle chambray and black Kurabo Mills jeans til the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night.
Enjoy!post #269 of 337710/9/12 at 10:59ampost #270 of 337710/9/12 at 6:13pmThread StarterHey Guys,
We are classing it up a bit this week and launching some English Spread Dress Collars.
You can pick em up early using the code MICROENGLISH to get your 10% off before everyone else.
As always, we're here to help so ask away if you have any questions.
Thanks for all the support as well. You guys are the best.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Ciano Farmer 15.5oz Black Denim Type III Jacket 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 7 minutes ago
- › All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users 8 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway