I cop the light indigo star in xs, which I missed the last time round. Hope that it fits, excited & looking forward to receiving it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- SUIT SUPPLY LIGHT BLUE WASHED SHIRT SIZE 15 32/33 Last post on Today at 2:51 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BNWOT Saint Laurent Paris Western Shirt Size M Slim Fit Slimane Last post on Yesterday at 6:12 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- WTB :: RRL Chambray Work Shirt (Medium) Last post on 10/1/15 at 1:20pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD Fine Assortment of NWOT BB Black Fleece shirts - BB2 (15.5 - 34/5) spread collars Last post on 10/1/15 at 6:50am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Neighborhood NHMV . Wool / We-Shirt . LS sz, L Last post on 9/29/15 at 10:41pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 18
Styleforum Top Pickspost #257 of 21099/27/12 at 11:51amJust curious about sizing. I usually wear a Medium in Jcrew and between a M and L in Gitman Vintage. Is size 38 in Taylor Stitch the way to go? I'm a bit unsure since 38 is a small and I have not worn a small anything since high school. I'm 6'1" and little under 190lbs, 40-41 inch chest. Any help would be much appreciated.post #258 of 21099/27/12 at 11:55amThis might be pushing it...depends how accurate of a chest measurement you have. Im 5'8 165 with a 39-40 inch chest and 38 is perfect. I have pretty broad sholders and back so I dont know if that would make up the difference. I might want to go up to 40 if I were you but I am also a medium in Jcrew. Both fit pretty similar with TS being the better fit.
TS has great customer service...I would get both if thats an option and ship back the one that does not fit to your liking.post #259 of 21099/27/12 at 12:06pmpost #260 of 21099/27/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #261 of 21099/27/12 at 12:08pmThread Starterpost #262 of 21099/27/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
Agree with this. I ordered 40 and 42 on my first shirts from TS and went 42. It's still plenty slim. I'm a little over 6', and a little less than 190. I'd definitely recommend the 42.post #263 of 21099/28/12 at 10:34ampost #264 of 210910/1/12 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #265 of 210910/2/12 at 1:56ampost #266 of 210910/2/12 at 7:57pmQuote:
Just received my shirt minutes ago. Great fit, it's better than Gitman (at least for me). Length may be abit short but it's a great casual piece, especially for tucking out. I couldn't be happier!
If anyone wants a slim fitting shirt without the related problem caused by the box pleat (like Gitman), I'll say give TS a shot. Fyi, I'm a S in Gitman & the TS's XS fits me perfectly.
@ TS - do all your shirts fit the same? I'll definitely be on the lookout for more great fitting shirts.post #267 of 210910/2/12 at 9:12pmThread Starterpost #268 of 210910/2/12 at 9:15pmThread StarterGame on. This week's black and blue collection pays homage to the most feared man in pro wrestling history. Dick "The Bruiser" Afflis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Afflis ... I mean come on. That picture. That's a fearsome fella.
This weeks code is DICKAFFLIS and will get ya 10% off the new triple needle chambray and black Kurabo Mills jeans til the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night.
Enjoy!post #269 of 210910/9/12 at 10:59ampost #270 of 210910/9/12 at 6:13pmThread StarterHey Guys,
We are classing it up a bit this week and launching some English Spread Dress Collars.
You can pick em up early using the code MICROENGLISH to get your 10% off before everyone else.
As always, we're here to help so ask away if you have any questions.
Thanks for all the support as well. You guys are the best.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 12 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 35 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 39 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 53 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...