or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 167

post #2491 of 3297
Wow beautiful.
post #2492 of 3297

 

Shell.  Nice.  Good color too.  And I need a pair of brouges.

post #2493 of 3297
Only concern is Blake stitched shoes are difficult to resole. Will rancourt do the resoling on these?
post #2494 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnew View Post

Only concern is Blake stitched shoes are difficult to resole. Will rancourt do the resoling on these?

You fellas are too fast for me... We're all really really excited to launch monthly collections and there was no better place to start than the Spring Telegraph Collection. 

 

@cnew I'll drop Rancourt a message but I imagine that wouldn't be a problem. But don't quote me as I haven't asked 'em yet ;) 

post #2495 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegnthensome View Post

You fellas are too fast for me... We're all really really excited to launch monthly collections and there was no better place to start than the Spring Telegraph Collection. 

@cnew
 I'll drop Rancourt a message but I imagine that wouldn't be a problem. But don't quote me as I haven't asked 'em yet wink.gif 

Thanks Mike. Regardless these are gorgeous shoes. Now how do I ask the wife to let me buy them?
post #2496 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnew View Post

Only concern is Blake stitched shoes are difficult to resole. Will rancourt do the resoling on these?
Rancourt actually uses Blake/Rapid for these shoes. The midsole is attached to the upper with a Blake stitch but the outsole is attached to the midsole just like a Goodyear Welt shoe, therefore any competent cobbler would be able to resole as long as you haven't damaged the midsole.
post #2497 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by metals37 View Post

Rancourt actually uses Blake/Rapid for these shoes. The midsole is attached to the upper with a Blake stitch but the outsole is attached to the midsole just like a Goodyear Welt shoe, therefore any competent cobbler would be able to resole as long as you haven't damaged the midsole.

I also think that the only time Rancourt has declined to restore/resole a shoe was when it was a shoe made for another company which did not have Rancourt's name or logo on it. Might have been the Redwing handsewn chukka (Wabasha? I forget what the model is...)

EDIT: Typos.
Edited by th3buhbuh - 2/4/16 at 5:00am
post #2498 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegnthensome View Post
 

@th3buhbuh I bet you're going to be pretty thrilled come Thursday (2/4). You know, because it's one day away from Friday... and just maybe there will be a little something special waiting for you from us.


You weren't kidding. I mean, I'm super intrigued by the suit material, but what else is there going to be?! So impatient....

post #2499 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevefok View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the reply Guys! I am gonna soak and wash my utility shirt and I will post the "post and after wash" measurments here later.


Hey Guys, some follow up on the shrinkage on the ISC utility shirt. Below are the pre and post wash measurements of my size 38 ISC shirt.

 

Neck: 40.5cm , 40cm

Armpit to Armpit : 53cm , 53cm

Shoulder to cuff: 66cm , 64cm

Back length: 76cm , 74.5cm

Cuff: 22cm, 21.5cm

 

As you can see, the shrinkage is really minimal...

post #2500 of 3297

If anyone has the Cause and Effect belt in 30 and would like to trade for a once-worn 32, please let me know. Those things ran big.

post #2501 of 3297

Cordovan Longwings are gorgeous.  I was hoping to get some details on the suit as well - I guess that's what the next three February Thursdays are for.  I doubt it will arrive the moment I need it (as the email promised) - I need it now!

post #2502 of 3297
Quote:
Originally Posted by oynag View Post

If anyone has the Cause and Effect belt in 30 and would like to trade for a once-worn 32, please let me know. Those things ran big.

I returned mine for an exhange. Not sure if the 30's are gone or if you've worn it around.
post #2503 of 3297

Scooped that indigo mechanic shirt today while the discount is still going.  I've held off in the past on that offering because I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of a shirt for a mechanic but the buyers all had strong reviews and said it is functional for everyday wear.  Something about the deep blue with the black hardware really appealed to me.  In some of the pics it looks like the inside of the shirt is a different color when the sleeves are rolled up?  Either way, with that and the blackwatch jacket on the horizon, I'm amped up to see some SF map boxes on my doorstep. 

post #2504 of 3297

I could be wrong, but I think the funding percentage went up 10% after my order. It would be interesting to see some of the number caps on these projects.

post #2505 of 3297

I chatted with TS customer service last night and found out that Rover jackets are shipping tomorrow and Friday.  Another one I am really looking forward to receiving (in Navy).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread