I've a pair of the Essex ranger Mocs in a size 10.5 I'd like to find a home for. I took their suggestion and order them a half size smaller than normal. they have NOT stretched and my big toe on my left foot is black and blue from trying. I'll let them go at a good price as they still have a pair of 11s available.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Vintage Gant BD in thick cotton flannel (Size Medium) Last post on Today at 10:45 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Mister Freedom Navy Utility chambray shirt size Small Last post on Today at 6:29 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Brooks Brothers White French Cuff Dress Shirt 16x34 $92 Last post on Yesterday at 8:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Viyella Glen Plaid size M NEW With Tags. Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- FOR SALE: BERG AND BERG SHIRTS SPREAD COLLAR 15/38 Last post on Yesterday at 12:07 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 153post #2281 of 329211/18/15 at 3:25pmpost #2282 of 329211/18/15 at 3:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by englade321
@mikegnthensome as long as your here I ordered a telegraph jacket 6 days ago still not shipped. Are they running behind?
@englade321 that doesn't sound good. Can you drop me a DM and we'll get to the bottom of this.
Jackets should not only have been shipped by now but received by you. Let me figure out what happenedpost #2283 of 329211/18/15 at 3:38pm
Think of your favorite puffy jacket and then slim that down to what a fitted shirt should feel like. Add a duck canvas outer layer so it adds a layer of durability on the outside while looking a bit more refined.
That is basically the Task. May be a bit less warm than that puffy jacket but we hope more suitable for your everyday tasks.post #2284 of 329211/18/15 at 7:14pmpost #2285 of 329211/18/15 at 8:33pmpost #2286 of 329211/18/15 at 8:49pmpost #2287 of 329211/18/15 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by cnew
Can you access the Pendleton jacket's front pockets from both the top and the side?
I wore my Pine project jacket for months without realizing it had side access and loved it. One day I missed sliding my phone into the top part and my hand randomly slide in through the sides. It was like a spiritual awakening, total game changer. Made a great jacket that much better. Pendleton looks sweet.post #2288 of 329211/19/15 at 5:01amQuote:
Regardless the jacket looks amazing. It's honestly the last thing I need but my affinity towards black watch will probably have me fund this.
If I didn't buy the Yosemite I would be all over this 110 percent.post #2289 of 329211/19/15 at 5:49ampost #2290 of 329211/19/15 at 7:29ampost #2291 of 329211/19/15 at 8:47ampost #2292 of 329211/19/15 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Medoc
I wore my Pine project jacket for months without realizing it had side access and loved it. One day I missed sliding my phone into the top part and my hand randomly slide in through the sides. It was like a spiritual awakening, total game changer. Made a great jacket that much better. Pendleton looks sweet.
how have the projects fit? measurement 20" chest for a 36? looks like it's going to run big?post #2293 of 329211/19/15 at 11:04amQuote:
I have contracted the same illness, with those exact same symptoms. There is no cure. Mine has progressed slightly further though as the Pendleton has gone beyond consideration to backed.Quote:
Well, I wear the 44 in TS shirts and everything and the project in fits well. It's fitted but with enough room to move comfortably. I find it to be consistent with the rest of the brand so if a 36 shirt does well for you, same for the jacket I'd guess. Not sure what else I can say with regards to the fit. I'm happy to post a fit photo later today after work if you want.post #2294 of 329211/19/15 at 3:33pmpost #2295 of 329211/20/15 at 10:35amHi guys - bit of help here please. Tried the search function, but couldn't get exactly the answer I needed...
Just got the Yosemite Shirts, went off their sizing specs, and it's probably because it's a pretty thick cotton, but the chest is pretty snug even without an undershirt. I plan to abuse them and wash/dry in the machine frequently and was worried that shrinkage may be an issue. Anyone recommend sizing up in the Yosemite?
Thanks in advance
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 20 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 4 minutes ago
- › Jeans 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Is ferragamo belt worth it vs a shell cordovan belt 7 minutes ago
- › Made to Measure Online Suit 9 minutes ago
- › Where else can I get a similar coat to this? 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway