I've a pair of the Essex ranger Mocs in a size 10.5 I'd like to find a home for. I took their suggestion and order them a half size smaller than normal. they have NOT stretched and my big toe on my left foot is black and blue from trying. I'll let them go at a good price as they still have a pair of 11s available.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * Last post on Yesterday at 2:38 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Shirts sizes 39 & 40: Kiton, Canali, Tom Ford, RLPL, Mattabisch, Attolini, Loro Piana,... Last post on Today at 4:37 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lemaire Print Shirts size 48 Last post on 3/25/17 at 3:37pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT Luciano Barbera Plaid Cotton Shirt Size S Last post on 3/25/17 at 11:30am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 153post #2281 of 342511/18/15 at 3:25pmpost #2282 of 342511/18/15 at 3:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by englade321
@mikegnthensome as long as your here I ordered a telegraph jacket 6 days ago still not shipped. Are they running behind?
@englade321 that doesn't sound good. Can you drop me a DM and we'll get to the bottom of this.
Jackets should not only have been shipped by now but received by you. Let me figure out what happenedpost #2283 of 342511/18/15 at 3:38pm
Think of your favorite puffy jacket and then slim that down to what a fitted shirt should feel like. Add a duck canvas outer layer so it adds a layer of durability on the outside while looking a bit more refined.
That is basically the Task. May be a bit less warm than that puffy jacket but we hope more suitable for your everyday tasks.post #2284 of 342511/18/15 at 7:14pmpost #2285 of 342511/18/15 at 8:33pmpost #2286 of 342511/18/15 at 8:49pmpost #2287 of 342511/18/15 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by cnew
Can you access the Pendleton jacket's front pockets from both the top and the side?
I wore my Pine project jacket for months without realizing it had side access and loved it. One day I missed sliding my phone into the top part and my hand randomly slide in through the sides. It was like a spiritual awakening, total game changer. Made a great jacket that much better. Pendleton looks sweet.post #2288 of 342511/19/15 at 5:01amQuote:
Regardless the jacket looks amazing. It's honestly the last thing I need but my affinity towards black watch will probably have me fund this.
If I didn't buy the Yosemite I would be all over this 110 percent.post #2289 of 342511/19/15 at 5:49ampost #2290 of 342511/19/15 at 7:29ampost #2291 of 342511/19/15 at 8:47ampost #2292 of 342511/19/15 at 8:51amQuote:Originally Posted by Medoc
I wore my Pine project jacket for months without realizing it had side access and loved it. One day I missed sliding my phone into the top part and my hand randomly slide in through the sides. It was like a spiritual awakening, total game changer. Made a great jacket that much better. Pendleton looks sweet.
how have the projects fit? measurement 20" chest for a 36? looks like it's going to run big?post #2293 of 342511/19/15 at 11:04amQuote:
I have contracted the same illness, with those exact same symptoms. There is no cure. Mine has progressed slightly further though as the Pendleton has gone beyond consideration to backed.Quote:
Well, I wear the 44 in TS shirts and everything and the project in fits well. It's fitted but with enough room to move comfortably. I find it to be consistent with the rest of the brand so if a 36 shirt does well for you, same for the jacket I'd guess. Not sure what else I can say with regards to the fit. I'm happy to post a fit photo later today after work if you want.post #2294 of 342511/19/15 at 3:33pmpost #2295 of 342511/20/15 at 10:35amHi guys - bit of help here please. Tried the search function, but couldn't get exactly the answer I needed...
Just got the Yosemite Shirts, went off their sizing specs, and it's probably because it's a pretty thick cotton, but the chest is pretty snug even without an undershirt. I plan to abuse them and wash/dry in the machine frequently and was worried that shrinkage may be an issue. Anyone recommend sizing up in the Yosemite?
Thanks in advance
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 11 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 17 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 21 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela line 11 leather belt 28 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...