Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Nudie "Gunnar" Plaid Shirt Size M Last post on Yesterday at 5:27 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- G. Inglese Denim Blue Cotton Pique LS Polo Shirt - Size 38 Last post on Yesterday at 5:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brand New Gustin Chambray Shirt, Blue, Size Large Last post on 4/27/16 at 5:13pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 2 Brooks Brothers cotton button downs, M, made in USA Last post on 4/26/16 at 7:32pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brooks Brothers linen shirt, short sleeve, S Madison Last post on 4/26/16 at 7:08pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12post #166 of 26848/17/12 at 10:49amThread Starterpost #167 of 26848/17/12 at 11:04ampost #168 of 26848/17/12 at 3:13pmpost #169 of 26848/20/12 at 8:56amThread StarterQuote:
Haha. My brother bothers me weekly about that. We all went to school in or around Boston. It is definitely in the cards in the next couple years depending on our other projects we are working on as well.post #170 of 26848/20/12 at 8:57amThread Starterpost #171 of 26848/21/12 at 8:46pmpost #172 of 26848/21/12 at 11:05pmThread Starterpost #173 of 26848/22/12 at 9:36ampost #174 of 26848/22/12 at 2:00pminteresting that these shirts don't get more play around here. first time checking out the site and i like what i see.
true xs here though (somewhere between a 34-35, i take most shirts 18.5~19 ptp), am I out of luck? kinda want to order a sky blue chambray cutaway shirt anyway, they look real sharp.post #175 of 26848/22/12 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #176 of 26848/22/12 at 6:37pmpost #177 of 26848/22/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dino19
XS P2P is 18.24"? I'm a S in gitman & was told that XS would fit me nicely. The only problem with gitman is the excess material caused by the box pleat, everything else is fine. But looking at the P2P measurement, I'm not so confident. Maybe I'll need a S as well. Any advice?
How tall and how much do you weight? I am 5 9 165ish with 38-39 inch chest and it fits perfect for small for mepost #178 of 26848/22/12 at 8:36pmMore suit questions:
I assume the suits are cut from a pattern. Who made it?
How many fittings do you do before it's cut?
Does the price include adjustments after the suit is made?
Are any of the details customizable? I'm thinking of things like vents, button stance, gorge height, lapel width, how many buttons--your typical iGent concerns.
Thanks!post #179 of 26848/23/12 at 7:00amQuote:
I'm only 5 6 140ish. I cannot take anything with p2p < 19 because of my gym training.
With gitman S & the box pleat behind sewn, it fits nice & slim.post #180 of 26848/23/12 at 7:24amQuote:
I would think ud be an xs...but order both if you are not sure and return the one that does not fit. TS has great customer service.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1437 Active Users (240 Members and 1197 Guests)
- › Suitsupply soho light grey flannel double breasted suit 98/148 8 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 18 seconds ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › What shape is my face ? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts