Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- SOLD | NWT-Drake's Cream White Brushed Cotton Formal Shirt sz 15.5/M Last post on Yesterday at 2:36 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Shuttle Notes x Steven Alan Houndstooth western shirt S Last post on Yesterday at 8:46 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT Gitman Vintage Stripe Shirt 15.5---Spread Collar Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- More Double RL RRL Shirts For Sale in Size Small NWT Last post on Yesterday at 8:15 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RRL classic short sleeve polo shirt in navy blue - size Medium Last post on 7/27/16 at 8:00pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12post #166 of 29228/17/12 at 10:49amThread Starterpost #167 of 29228/17/12 at 11:04ampost #168 of 29228/17/12 at 3:13pmpost #169 of 29228/20/12 at 8:56amThread StarterQuote:
Haha. My brother bothers me weekly about that. We all went to school in or around Boston. It is definitely in the cards in the next couple years depending on our other projects we are working on as well.post #170 of 29228/20/12 at 8:57amThread Starterpost #171 of 29228/21/12 at 8:46pmpost #172 of 29228/21/12 at 11:05pmThread Starterpost #173 of 29228/22/12 at 9:36ampost #174 of 29228/22/12 at 2:00pminteresting that these shirts don't get more play around here. first time checking out the site and i like what i see.
true xs here though (somewhere between a 34-35, i take most shirts 18.5~19 ptp), am I out of luck? kinda want to order a sky blue chambray cutaway shirt anyway, they look real sharp.post #175 of 29228/22/12 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #176 of 29228/22/12 at 6:37pmpost #177 of 29228/22/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dino19
XS P2P is 18.24"? I'm a S in gitman & was told that XS would fit me nicely. The only problem with gitman is the excess material caused by the box pleat, everything else is fine. But looking at the P2P measurement, I'm not so confident. Maybe I'll need a S as well. Any advice?
How tall and how much do you weight? I am 5 9 165ish with 38-39 inch chest and it fits perfect for small for mepost #178 of 29228/22/12 at 8:36pmMore suit questions:
I assume the suits are cut from a pattern. Who made it?
How many fittings do you do before it's cut?
Does the price include adjustments after the suit is made?
Are any of the details customizable? I'm thinking of things like vents, button stance, gorge height, lapel width, how many buttons--your typical iGent concerns.
Thanks!post #179 of 29228/23/12 at 7:00amQuote:
I'm only 5 6 140ish. I cannot take anything with p2p < 19 because of my gym training.
With gitman S & the box pleat behind sewn, it fits nice & slim.post #180 of 29228/23/12 at 7:24amQuote:
I would think ud be an xs...but order both if you are not sure and return the one that does not fit. TS has great customer service.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 918 Active Users (102 Members and 816 Guests)
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › What is wrong with Brioni? 13 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 20 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 22 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 30 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 45 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 50 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 55 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding