Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- LUXURY ZILLI STRIPED DRESS SHIRT Last post on Today at 8:34 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Eidos blue/white plaid cotton shirt, Large Last post on Yesterday at 1:26 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, White, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:27am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, White, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:27am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Maison Kitsuné Oxford, Navy Blue, Size 41 (Fits small) Last post on 9/27/16 at 7:15am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12post #166 of 31628/17/12 at 10:49amThread Starterpost #167 of 31628/17/12 at 11:04ampost #168 of 31628/17/12 at 3:13pmpost #169 of 31628/20/12 at 8:56amThread StarterQuote:
Haha. My brother bothers me weekly about that. We all went to school in or around Boston. It is definitely in the cards in the next couple years depending on our other projects we are working on as well.post #170 of 31628/20/12 at 8:57amThread Starterpost #171 of 31628/21/12 at 8:46pmpost #172 of 31628/21/12 at 11:05pmThread Starterpost #173 of 31628/22/12 at 9:36ampost #174 of 31628/22/12 at 2:00pminteresting that these shirts don't get more play around here. first time checking out the site and i like what i see.
true xs here though (somewhere between a 34-35, i take most shirts 18.5~19 ptp), am I out of luck? kinda want to order a sky blue chambray cutaway shirt anyway, they look real sharp.post #175 of 31628/22/12 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #176 of 31628/22/12 at 6:37pmpost #177 of 31628/22/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dino19
XS P2P is 18.24"? I'm a S in gitman & was told that XS would fit me nicely. The only problem with gitman is the excess material caused by the box pleat, everything else is fine. But looking at the P2P measurement, I'm not so confident. Maybe I'll need a S as well. Any advice?
How tall and how much do you weight? I am 5 9 165ish with 38-39 inch chest and it fits perfect for small for mepost #178 of 31628/22/12 at 8:36pmMore suit questions:
I assume the suits are cut from a pattern. Who made it?
How many fittings do you do before it's cut?
Does the price include adjustments after the suit is made?
Are any of the details customizable? I'm thinking of things like vents, button stance, gorge height, lapel width, how many buttons--your typical iGent concerns.
Thanks!post #179 of 31628/23/12 at 7:00amQuote:
I'm only 5 6 140ish. I cannot take anything with p2p < 19 because of my gym training.
With gitman S & the box pleat behind sewn, it fits nice & slim.post #180 of 31628/23/12 at 7:24amQuote:
I would think ud be an xs...but order both if you are not sure and return the one that does not fit. TS has great customer service.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1339 Active Users (231 Members and 1108 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 23 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 24 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...