Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- CLASSIC SHIRTS! J. Press, Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece, Turnbull & Asser, Thresher &... Last post on Today at 9:59 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Roda shirts! Two 41, one 40, all with MOP buttons. Last post on Yesterday at 4:11 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Vintage tweed shirt, size M Last post on Yesterday at 12:58 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RRL Ralph Lauren striped short sleeve henley shirt - tag large Last post on 8/26/16 at 12:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Ovadia Sons White Spread Collar Shirt ---Small---Made in Italy Last post on Yesterday at 10:38 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12post #166 of 30468/17/12 at 10:49amThread Starterpost #167 of 30468/17/12 at 11:04ampost #168 of 30468/17/12 at 3:13pmpost #169 of 30468/20/12 at 8:56amThread StarterQuote:
Haha. My brother bothers me weekly about that. We all went to school in or around Boston. It is definitely in the cards in the next couple years depending on our other projects we are working on as well.post #170 of 30468/20/12 at 8:57amThread Starterpost #171 of 30468/21/12 at 8:46pmpost #172 of 30468/21/12 at 11:05pmThread Starterpost #173 of 30468/22/12 at 9:36ampost #174 of 30468/22/12 at 2:00pminteresting that these shirts don't get more play around here. first time checking out the site and i like what i see.
true xs here though (somewhere between a 34-35, i take most shirts 18.5~19 ptp), am I out of luck? kinda want to order a sky blue chambray cutaway shirt anyway, they look real sharp.post #175 of 30468/22/12 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #176 of 30468/22/12 at 6:37pmpost #177 of 30468/22/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dino19
XS P2P is 18.24"? I'm a S in gitman & was told that XS would fit me nicely. The only problem with gitman is the excess material caused by the box pleat, everything else is fine. But looking at the P2P measurement, I'm not so confident. Maybe I'll need a S as well. Any advice?
How tall and how much do you weight? I am 5 9 165ish with 38-39 inch chest and it fits perfect for small for mepost #178 of 30468/22/12 at 8:36pmMore suit questions:
I assume the suits are cut from a pattern. Who made it?
How many fittings do you do before it's cut?
Does the price include adjustments after the suit is made?
Are any of the details customizable? I'm thinking of things like vents, button stance, gorge height, lapel width, how many buttons--your typical iGent concerns.
Thanks!post #179 of 30468/23/12 at 7:00amQuote:
I'm only 5 6 140ish. I cannot take anything with p2p < 19 because of my gym training.
With gitman S & the box pleat behind sewn, it fits nice & slim.post #180 of 30468/23/12 at 7:24amQuote:
I would think ud be an xs...but order both if you are not sure and return the one that does not fit. TS has great customer service.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 870 Active Users (135 Members and 735 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Nid de Guêpes Studio : Escape black laced hoodie 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 29 minutes ago
- › Chippewa Service Boots Care Advice 32 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 39 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding