Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Engineered Garments Black/White Plaid Button Down - Small Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD | NWT-Drake's Cream White Brushed Cotton Formal Shirt sz 15.5/M Last post on 7/28/16 at 2:36pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Shuttle Notes x Steven Alan Houndstooth western shirt S Last post on 7/28/16 at 8:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT Gitman Vintage Stripe Shirt 15.5---Spread Collar Last post on 7/28/16 at 8:38am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- More Double RL RRL Shirts For Sale in Size Small NWT Last post on 7/28/16 at 8:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 85post #1262 of 29274/23/14 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I know things are popular, and also that some sizes go faster than others, but having sizes sold out before the email even arrives in my inbox is quintessential bad marketing. It just makes me pissed off. Though, in this case, I didn't really want a shirt, but it's happened w/ other drops.
There has to be a way to update the site later (earlier in the morning) to avoid this.
Just buy it the night before and email them asking them to apply the discount the next day. That's what I usually do.post #1263 of 29274/24/14 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by nullspace
The Fair Ends collab has run small for a couple of iterations. My guess is that a size 36 was never created (it wasn't available even yesterday evening when the shirts dropped), and they simply labeled everything up a size (e.g. 36 -> 38, 38 -> 40, ...). That would also explain why there is a size in their glacier shirts that's larger than anything offered in their other shirts.
So are you saying that if I got a 40 in the Highland, I should have ordered 42 in the Fair Ends collab? Because I ordered a 40.post #1264 of 29274/26/14 at 3:29amQuote:
Maybe...I was speculating, and we've heard nothing official from Taylor Stitch yet. If there was a sizing difference, I'm sure other people will be returning their shirts, and you'll be able to find your right size in the end.post #1265 of 29274/26/14 at 4:59pmpost #1266 of 29274/26/14 at 5:56pmpost #1267 of 29274/26/14 at 8:33pmpost #1268 of 29274/29/14 at 7:25pmpost #1269 of 29274/30/14 at 12:32ampost #1270 of 29274/30/14 at 6:18amQuote:
This sort of thing is way too common. I have made three separate orders and each time one of my items was either the wrong color or missing all together. They do their best to fix it, but whoever packs the boxes should find a new line of work.
Perhaps they just oversell the product and try to throw in whatever they can find to fulfill the order.
One time they even send me a used pair of jeans. Turns out they were sent in by another customer for a button repair and ended up in my package.post #1271 of 29274/30/14 at 2:00pmWow that's pretty unlucky digga! It is a little frustrating opening up the box to see the item you haven't ordered.
But I have to admit the customer service I have received from everyone at Taylor stitch is top notch! They really do bend over backwards to try help out.
Sorry to hear your bad luck, hopefully they sort their packaging issues out soon enough!post #1272 of 29274/30/14 at 6:03pmpost #1273 of 29275/4/14 at 10:31ampost #1274 of 29275/4/14 at 10:40ampost #1275 of 29275/4/14 at 11:14am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 37 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 5 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 11 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 14 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding