Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Dior Homme Shirts from the Hedi Slimane era Last post on Today at 10:39 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT-PAUL SMITH SS15 Plaid Linen Tassel Shirt size M Last post on Yesterday at 4:50 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 3 bespoke shirts, very slim, 15" collar, best for a 36" chest Last post on Yesterday at 12:53 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB: Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Milano Shirts and Oxfords 15.5 - 33 Last post on 5/27/16 at 6:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB: Gitman Bros. Vintage oxfords in medium Last post on 5/27/16 at 6:40pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 85post #1262 of 27734/23/14 at 6:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
I know things are popular, and also that some sizes go faster than others, but having sizes sold out before the email even arrives in my inbox is quintessential bad marketing. It just makes me pissed off. Though, in this case, I didn't really want a shirt, but it's happened w/ other drops.
There has to be a way to update the site later (earlier in the morning) to avoid this.
Just buy it the night before and email them asking them to apply the discount the next day. That's what I usually do.post #1263 of 27734/24/14 at 5:53amQuote:Originally Posted by nullspace
The Fair Ends collab has run small for a couple of iterations. My guess is that a size 36 was never created (it wasn't available even yesterday evening when the shirts dropped), and they simply labeled everything up a size (e.g. 36 -> 38, 38 -> 40, ...). That would also explain why there is a size in their glacier shirts that's larger than anything offered in their other shirts.
So are you saying that if I got a 40 in the Highland, I should have ordered 42 in the Fair Ends collab? Because I ordered a 40.post #1264 of 27734/26/14 at 3:29amQuote:
Maybe...I was speculating, and we've heard nothing official from Taylor Stitch yet. If there was a sizing difference, I'm sure other people will be returning their shirts, and you'll be able to find your right size in the end.post #1265 of 27734/26/14 at 4:59pmpost #1266 of 27734/26/14 at 5:56pmpost #1267 of 27734/26/14 at 8:33pmpost #1268 of 27734/29/14 at 7:25pmpost #1269 of 27734/30/14 at 12:32ampost #1270 of 27734/30/14 at 6:18amQuote:
This sort of thing is way too common. I have made three separate orders and each time one of my items was either the wrong color or missing all together. They do their best to fix it, but whoever packs the boxes should find a new line of work.
Perhaps they just oversell the product and try to throw in whatever they can find to fulfill the order.
One time they even send me a used pair of jeans. Turns out they were sent in by another customer for a button repair and ended up in my package.post #1271 of 27734/30/14 at 2:00pmWow that's pretty unlucky digga! It is a little frustrating opening up the box to see the item you haven't ordered.
But I have to admit the customer service I have received from everyone at Taylor stitch is top notch! They really do bend over backwards to try help out.
Sorry to hear your bad luck, hopefully they sort their packaging issues out soon enough!post #1272 of 27734/30/14 at 6:03pmpost #1273 of 27735/4/14 at 10:31ampost #1274 of 27735/4/14 at 10:40ampost #1275 of 27735/4/14 at 11:14am
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 12 minutes ago
- › Fit help. One brand, two different opinions. 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Brown Chromexcel Penny Loafer - 8.5D 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding