You cant go wrong if you can find your size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- RRL Knit Overshirt NWT size Medium. Grey Herringbone Last post on Today at 2:14 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Glanshirt (Slowear/Incotex) Kent Fit Oxford Shirts: White and Blue sizes 40-41 Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * Last post on Yesterday at 2:38 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * Last post on Yesterday at 2:35 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Shirts sizes 39 & 40: Kiton, Canali, Tom Ford, RLPL, Mattabisch, Attolini, Loro Piana,... Last post on Today at 4:37 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 74post #1097 of 342612/29/13 at 9:10ampost #1098 of 342612/29/13 at 8:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by johnH123
So since I love TS so much, despite the sizing problems I've had with pantaloons....
How do their oxfords fit? I wear (and very much like) Gitman Vintage oxfords in Large and J Crew slim fit in Large is a close second.
A size 44 in TS shirting makes sense to me - but I've heard they have a bit of a taper and I don't like an aggressive casual shirt cut.
im a j crew large slim fit and 42 TS. Fit very similar. TS is worth every pennypost #1099 of 34261/1/14 at 6:47pmpost #1100 of 34261/2/14 at 7:37pmpost #1101 of 34261/3/14 at 5:31pmpost #1102 of 34261/6/14 at 6:11pmpost #1103 of 34261/7/14 at 7:07ampost #1104 of 34261/7/14 at 3:36pmThread Starter
New jeans dropping tomorrow, gents! They will be offered in both our Brenham Slim Fit and the Townsend Straight Fit.
Use code: OVERDYED to snag that 10% off!
Enjoy these and post some pictures once they start fading out a little bit. We'd love to see how they look after some wear!
TSpost #1105 of 34261/13/14 at 8:34amQuote:
do you have the exact measurements for the green shirt? I might be willing to buy it from you.
That's the Dusty Pine colourway, right?
Best regards.post #1106 of 34261/14/14 at 3:14ampost #1107 of 34261/14/14 at 5:52ampost #1108 of 34261/14/14 at 10:50ampost #1109 of 34261/14/14 at 10:56ampost #1110 of 34261/14/14 at 7:36pmJumped on the Maritime jacket, it looks amazing (though, I did hesitate for a few seconds because I do prefer hand pockets...) Hoping that the folks at TS will apply the new product code to something that's purchased *before* they announce the code, since usually they've posted the code here on SF by now.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1452 Active Users (218 Members and 1234 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 5 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 19 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new hairstyle 22 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...