You cant go wrong if you can find your size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- NWOT Thom Browne heavyweight Oxford Shirt 1 Small Last post on Yesterday at 5:25 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT Orslow Houndstooth Wool Shirt 3 Medium Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- CLASSIC SHIRTS! J. Press, Brooks Bros. Golden Fleece, Turnbull & Asser, Thresher &... Last post on 8/28/16 at 9:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Roda shirts! Two 41, one 40, all with MOP buttons. Last post on 8/27/16 at 4:11pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Vintage tweed shirt, size M Last post on 8/27/16 at 12:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 74post #1097 of 305412/29/13 at 9:10ampost #1098 of 305412/29/13 at 8:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by johnH123
So since I love TS so much, despite the sizing problems I've had with pantaloons....
How do their oxfords fit? I wear (and very much like) Gitman Vintage oxfords in Large and J Crew slim fit in Large is a close second.
A size 44 in TS shirting makes sense to me - but I've heard they have a bit of a taper and I don't like an aggressive casual shirt cut.
im a j crew large slim fit and 42 TS. Fit very similar. TS is worth every pennypost #1099 of 30541/1/14 at 6:47pmpost #1100 of 30541/2/14 at 7:37pmpost #1101 of 30541/3/14 at 5:31pmpost #1102 of 30541/6/14 at 6:11pmpost #1103 of 30541/7/14 at 7:07ampost #1104 of 30541/7/14 at 3:36pmThread Starter
New jeans dropping tomorrow, gents! They will be offered in both our Brenham Slim Fit and the Townsend Straight Fit.
Use code: OVERDYED to snag that 10% off!
Enjoy these and post some pictures once they start fading out a little bit. We'd love to see how they look after some wear!
TSpost #1105 of 30541/13/14 at 8:34amQuote:
do you have the exact measurements for the green shirt? I might be willing to buy it from you.
That's the Dusty Pine colourway, right?
Best regards.post #1106 of 30541/14/14 at 3:14ampost #1107 of 30541/14/14 at 5:52ampost #1108 of 30541/14/14 at 10:50ampost #1109 of 30541/14/14 at 10:56ampost #1110 of 30541/14/14 at 7:36pmJumped on the Maritime jacket, it looks amazing (though, I did hesitate for a few seconds because I do prefer hand pockets...) Hoping that the folks at TS will apply the new product code to something that's purchased *before* they announce the code, since usually they've posted the code here on SF by now.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1477 Active Users (298 Members and 1179 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Tailor made casuals for men 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket - Creamy Waffle 4x2 DB - Sz 34/44 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding