You cant go wrong if you can find your size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Four Handmade G. Inglese Shirts (16/41) Last post on 11/26/15 at 3:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Slightly damaged solid white borrelli size 16 Last post on 11/26/15 at 10:52am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli Size 17 Shirts... Last post on 11/26/15 at 10:50am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- And Moar Shirts - M-L/15.5-16 -> Loro Piana, Zegna, RLBL, Barba, Borrelli + Moar Last post on 11/25/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lot of 5 New With Tags Brooks Brothers Non Iron Shirts 16-36 ESF Last post on 11/25/15 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 74
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1097 of 231212/29/13 at 9:10ampost #1098 of 231212/29/13 at 8:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by johnH123
So since I love TS so much, despite the sizing problems I've had with pantaloons....
How do their oxfords fit? I wear (and very much like) Gitman Vintage oxfords in Large and J Crew slim fit in Large is a close second.
A size 44 in TS shirting makes sense to me - but I've heard they have a bit of a taper and I don't like an aggressive casual shirt cut.
im a j crew large slim fit and 42 TS. Fit very similar. TS is worth every pennypost #1099 of 23121/1/14 at 6:47pmpost #1100 of 23121/2/14 at 7:37pmpost #1101 of 23121/3/14 at 5:31pmpost #1102 of 23121/6/14 at 6:11pmpost #1103 of 23121/7/14 at 7:07ampost #1104 of 23121/7/14 at 3:36pmThread Starter
New jeans dropping tomorrow, gents! They will be offered in both our Brenham Slim Fit and the Townsend Straight Fit.
Use code: OVERDYED to snag that 10% off!
Enjoy these and post some pictures once they start fading out a little bit. We'd love to see how they look after some wear!
TSpost #1105 of 23121/13/14 at 8:34amQuote:
do you have the exact measurements for the green shirt? I might be willing to buy it from you.
That's the Dusty Pine colourway, right?
Best regards.post #1106 of 23121/14/14 at 3:14ampost #1107 of 23121/14/14 at 5:52ampost #1108 of 23121/14/14 at 10:50ampost #1109 of 23121/14/14 at 10:56ampost #1110 of 23121/14/14 at 7:36pmJumped on the Maritime jacket, it looks amazing (though, I did hesitate for a few seconds because I do prefer hand pockets...) Hoping that the folks at TS will apply the new product code to something that's purchased *before* they announce the code, since usually they've posted the code here on SF by now.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1559 Active Users (306 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › Persol Steve McQueen Limited edition 15 seconds ago
- › Persol Steve McQueen Limited edition 16 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Black Captoe Oxford GMTO 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › NWT RLBL TROUSERS SZ 32 NAVY & KHAKI 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Unbranded 201 Selvedge Jeans sz 31 6 minutes ago
- › Can't find a T-shirt that fits 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories