You cant go wrong if you can find your size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Sid Mashburn Green Tartan Shirt Small Last post on Today at 7:12 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sid Mashburn Blue Green Check Shirt Small Last post on Today at 7:06 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sid Mashburn Blue Oxford Shirt Small NWOT Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sid Mashburn Blue Tartan Shirt Small Last post on Today at 6:53 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Sid Mashburn Green Plaid Shirt Small NWOT Last post on Today at 6:48 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 74
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1097 of 199312/29/13 at 9:10ampost #1098 of 199312/29/13 at 8:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by johnH123
So since I love TS so much, despite the sizing problems I've had with pantaloons....
How do their oxfords fit? I wear (and very much like) Gitman Vintage oxfords in Large and J Crew slim fit in Large is a close second.
A size 44 in TS shirting makes sense to me - but I've heard they have a bit of a taper and I don't like an aggressive casual shirt cut.
im a j crew large slim fit and 42 TS. Fit very similar. TS is worth every pennypost #1099 of 19931/1/14 at 6:47pmpost #1100 of 19931/2/14 at 7:37pmpost #1101 of 19931/3/14 at 5:31pmpost #1102 of 19931/6/14 at 6:11pmpost #1103 of 19931/7/14 at 7:07ampost #1104 of 19931/7/14 at 3:36pmThread Starter
New jeans dropping tomorrow, gents! They will be offered in both our Brenham Slim Fit and the Townsend Straight Fit.
Use code: OVERDYED to snag that 10% off!
Enjoy these and post some pictures once they start fading out a little bit. We'd love to see how they look after some wear!
TSpost #1105 of 19931/13/14 at 8:34amQuote:
do you have the exact measurements for the green shirt? I might be willing to buy it from you.
That's the Dusty Pine colourway, right?
Best regards.post #1106 of 19931/14/14 at 3:14ampost #1107 of 19931/14/14 at 5:52ampost #1108 of 19931/14/14 at 10:50ampost #1109 of 19931/14/14 at 10:56ampost #1110 of 19931/14/14 at 7:36pmJumped on the Maritime jacket, it looks amazing (though, I did hesitate for a few seconds because I do prefer hand pockets...) Hoping that the folks at TS will apply the new product code to something that's purchased *before* they announce the code, since usually they've posted the code here on SF by now.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1644 Active Users (384 Members and 1260 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Greatcoat and Height of a Man 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015