Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on Yesterday at 9:28 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- New Gustin Plaid Long Sleeve Summer Shirt Medium Classic Fit Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Finamore Napoli Blue Striped Shirt Medium Last post on Yesterday at 7:53 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Shirt GAME in Plaid, size 4 Last post on Yesterday at 5:13 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- G. Inglese sand linen shirt size 40 never worn Last post on Yesterday at 12:49 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8post #106 of 27547/19/12 at 8:44pmThread Starterpost #107 of 27547/19/12 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
I don't know how it got past the pattern maker, but the denim shirt was 1.5" too long in the sleeves for all sizes. Be certain we fixed the error and it won't happen again. I wear my shirt a few times a week, and I agree, it is annoying (especially since I am short as is).
Kudos for honesty...
but you knew the sizing was off and you sold it for full price without mentioning the error?
I just cuff mine and it's not a big deal, but WTF?post #108 of 27547/22/12 at 1:49am
Been drooling over the black cone mills denim shirt for a while now. Unfortunately, even if there's another run at some point, I'm a tall guy with a long torso (6'3", 38L), and the shirt would likely be ~2" too short for me. Damn shame, as it's a beautiful piece of clothing. If I'm ever in SF, I guess I'll have look into the custom option.
Great looking shirts. Keep up the good work.post #109 of 27547/23/12 at 7:31ampost #110 of 27547/24/12 at 8:50pmpost #111 of 27547/24/12 at 10:08pmThread StarterSorry to be so late. Here's a bit of an early jump... Use DOGDAYS as a checkout code from now until the end of tomorrow and you'll get 10% off as usual.
If you are new to our brand you will get this code every week when we launch a new capsule collection of shirts.
We hope you guys love these shirts. They are pretty much the perfect lightweight summer shirt.
The colored bodies have horn buttons and the natural bodies have our corozo buttons so you can get a couple different looks from them.post #112 of 27547/31/12 at 7:07pmpost #113 of 27547/31/12 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #114 of 27547/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #115 of 27547/31/12 at 11:16pmpost #116 of 27548/5/12 at 10:51pmpost #117 of 27548/6/12 at 7:37pmThread StarterThis week we are featuring a re-stock of blue and white oxfords. It has been a while since our last re-lease and we do have some back orders, but if they run out fast, I will re-load with another cut immediately.
We are always excited to release oxfords. Compared with the likes of Gitman or New England Shirt Company - we proudly tout our oxfords as the best deal in American made shirting. Each shirt is constructed from the original Brooks Brothers weight Japanese oxford, sewn with Tagua Nut buttons and American-made Harodite woven interlinings. Each shirt is pre-washed and pre-shrunk so there are no surprises after the first wash.
Edited by taylorstitch - 8/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #118 of 27548/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #119 of 27548/7/12 at 10:26ampost #120 of 27548/7/12 at 11:38pmThread StarterGet on in there everybody...
Use the code CLASSICALLYMODERN at checkout for the 10% off. A bit early bird depending on where you live.
Let us know if you have any questions on sizing for the Rancourt Shoes as well.
Generally we have found that an honest 1/2 size down works incredibly well. From my personal experience with many pairs I would rather have them start off a wee bit tight and form perfectly around my feet. Isn't that the true beauty of a hand sewn shoe???
As always, we are here to help in any way we can so don't be afraid to fire some questions our way. Whether it be on here or shooting a note to email@example.com.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › PAL ZILERI Mainline Cream Peach Linen Dress Shirt Siz 44 17.5 BNWT 11 minutes ago
- › PAL ZILERI Mainline White Cotton Button Down Dress Shirt Size 44... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding