Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Four Handmade G. Inglese Shirts (16/41) Last post on Yesterday at 3:10 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Slightly damaged solid white borrelli size 16 Last post on Yesterday at 10:52 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli Size 17 Shirts... Last post on Yesterday at 10:50 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- And Moar Shirts - M-L/15.5-16 -> Loro Piana, Zegna, RLBL, Barba, Borrelli + Moar Last post on 11/25/15 at 4:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lot of 5 New With Tags Brooks Brothers Non Iron Shirts 16-36 ESF Last post on 11/25/15 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8post #106 of 23117/19/12 at 8:44pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107 of 23117/19/12 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
I don't know how it got past the pattern maker, but the denim shirt was 1.5" too long in the sleeves for all sizes. Be certain we fixed the error and it won't happen again. I wear my shirt a few times a week, and I agree, it is annoying (especially since I am short as is).
Kudos for honesty...
but you knew the sizing was off and you sold it for full price without mentioning the error?
I just cuff mine and it's not a big deal, but WTF?post #108 of 23117/22/12 at 1:49am
Been drooling over the black cone mills denim shirt for a while now. Unfortunately, even if there's another run at some point, I'm a tall guy with a long torso (6'3", 38L), and the shirt would likely be ~2" too short for me. Damn shame, as it's a beautiful piece of clothing. If I'm ever in SF, I guess I'll have look into the custom option.
Great looking shirts. Keep up the good work.post #109 of 23117/23/12 at 7:31ampost #110 of 23117/24/12 at 8:50pmpost #111 of 23117/24/12 at 10:08pmThread StarterSorry to be so late. Here's a bit of an early jump... Use DOGDAYS as a checkout code from now until the end of tomorrow and you'll get 10% off as usual.
If you are new to our brand you will get this code every week when we launch a new capsule collection of shirts.
We hope you guys love these shirts. They are pretty much the perfect lightweight summer shirt.
The colored bodies have horn buttons and the natural bodies have our corozo buttons so you can get a couple different looks from them.post #112 of 23117/31/12 at 7:07pmpost #113 of 23117/31/12 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #114 of 23117/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #115 of 23117/31/12 at 11:16pmpost #116 of 23118/5/12 at 10:51pmpost #117 of 23118/6/12 at 7:37pmThread StarterThis week we are featuring a re-stock of blue and white oxfords. It has been a while since our last re-lease and we do have some back orders, but if they run out fast, I will re-load with another cut immediately.
We are always excited to release oxfords. Compared with the likes of Gitman or New England Shirt Company - we proudly tout our oxfords as the best deal in American made shirting. Each shirt is constructed from the original Brooks Brothers weight Japanese oxford, sewn with Tagua Nut buttons and American-made Harodite woven interlinings. Each shirt is pre-washed and pre-shrunk so there are no surprises after the first wash.
Edited by taylorstitch - 8/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #118 of 23118/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #119 of 23118/7/12 at 10:26ampost #120 of 23118/7/12 at 11:38pmThread StarterGet on in there everybody...
Use the code CLASSICALLYMODERN at checkout for the 10% off. A bit early bird depending on where you live.
Let us know if you have any questions on sizing for the Rancourt Shoes as well.
Generally we have found that an honest 1/2 size down works incredibly well. From my personal experience with many pairs I would rather have them start off a wee bit tight and form perfectly around my feet. Isn't that the true beauty of a hand sewn shoe???
As always, we are here to help in any way we can so don't be afraid to fire some questions our way. Whether it be on here or shooting a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 seconds ago
- › NECKTIES! Polo Ralph Lauren & Yves Saint Laurent YSL 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rivet & Hide - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***No Man Walks Alone x Vass MTO Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories