Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- JCrew Polo Last post on Yesterday at 9:26 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Gitman Vintage Bros. Charcoal Chambray Oxford shirt - Medium Last post on Yesterday at 1:10 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT SPIER MACKAY 100% Cotton WHITE POLO Size L SLIM Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:09am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments 19th Century Button Down Shirts, Size Small, NWT Last post on 9/23/16 at 7:08pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Size small shirts OCBD Epaulet, Gitman NE Shirt Co Last post on 9/23/16 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8post #106 of 31467/19/12 at 8:44pmThread Starterpost #107 of 31467/19/12 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
I don't know how it got past the pattern maker, but the denim shirt was 1.5" too long in the sleeves for all sizes. Be certain we fixed the error and it won't happen again. I wear my shirt a few times a week, and I agree, it is annoying (especially since I am short as is).
Kudos for honesty...
but you knew the sizing was off and you sold it for full price without mentioning the error?
I just cuff mine and it's not a big deal, but WTF?post #108 of 31467/22/12 at 1:49am
Been drooling over the black cone mills denim shirt for a while now. Unfortunately, even if there's another run at some point, I'm a tall guy with a long torso (6'3", 38L), and the shirt would likely be ~2" too short for me. Damn shame, as it's a beautiful piece of clothing. If I'm ever in SF, I guess I'll have look into the custom option.
Great looking shirts. Keep up the good work.post #109 of 31467/23/12 at 7:31ampost #110 of 31467/24/12 at 8:50pmpost #111 of 31467/24/12 at 10:08pmThread StarterSorry to be so late. Here's a bit of an early jump... Use DOGDAYS as a checkout code from now until the end of tomorrow and you'll get 10% off as usual.
If you are new to our brand you will get this code every week when we launch a new capsule collection of shirts.
We hope you guys love these shirts. They are pretty much the perfect lightweight summer shirt.
The colored bodies have horn buttons and the natural bodies have our corozo buttons so you can get a couple different looks from them.post #112 of 31467/31/12 at 7:07pmpost #113 of 31467/31/12 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #114 of 31467/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #115 of 31467/31/12 at 11:16pmpost #116 of 31468/5/12 at 10:51pmpost #117 of 31468/6/12 at 7:37pmThread StarterThis week we are featuring a re-stock of blue and white oxfords. It has been a while since our last re-lease and we do have some back orders, but if they run out fast, I will re-load with another cut immediately.
We are always excited to release oxfords. Compared with the likes of Gitman or New England Shirt Company - we proudly tout our oxfords as the best deal in American made shirting. Each shirt is constructed from the original Brooks Brothers weight Japanese oxford, sewn with Tagua Nut buttons and American-made Harodite woven interlinings. Each shirt is pre-washed and pre-shrunk so there are no surprises after the first wash.
Edited by taylorstitch - 8/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #118 of 31468/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #119 of 31468/7/12 at 10:26ampost #120 of 31468/7/12 at 11:38pmThread StarterGet on in there everybody...
Use the code CLASSICALLYMODERN at checkout for the 10% off. A bit early bird depending on where you live.
Let us know if you have any questions on sizing for the Rancourt Shoes as well.
Generally we have found that an honest 1/2 size down works incredibly well. From my personal experience with many pairs I would rather have them start off a wee bit tight and form perfectly around my feet. Isn't that the true beauty of a hand sewn shoe???
As always, we are here to help in any way we can so don't be afraid to fire some questions our way. Whether it be on here or shooting a note to email@example.com.
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › modern cut of moleskin trousers? 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...