Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cotton Jersey Spread Shirt Dark Navy Large $425 Last post on Today at 1:26 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Patrik Ervell Ocean Print Formal Shirt, Size Small Last post on 8/27/15 at 4:17pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Nonnative Traveler pullover shirt Last post on 8/27/15 at 3:51pm in Marketplace
- Niche "Ojal" Shirt Last post on 8/27/15 at 9:31am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Viyella Heritage shirts cotton wool blend Sz M Last post on 8/26/15 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8post #106 of 19887/19/12 at 8:44pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107 of 19887/19/12 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
I don't know how it got past the pattern maker, but the denim shirt was 1.5" too long in the sleeves for all sizes. Be certain we fixed the error and it won't happen again. I wear my shirt a few times a week, and I agree, it is annoying (especially since I am short as is).
Kudos for honesty...
but you knew the sizing was off and you sold it for full price without mentioning the error?
I just cuff mine and it's not a big deal, but WTF?post #108 of 19887/22/12 at 1:49am
Been drooling over the black cone mills denim shirt for a while now. Unfortunately, even if there's another run at some point, I'm a tall guy with a long torso (6'3", 38L), and the shirt would likely be ~2" too short for me. Damn shame, as it's a beautiful piece of clothing. If I'm ever in SF, I guess I'll have look into the custom option.
Great looking shirts. Keep up the good work.post #109 of 19887/23/12 at 7:31ampost #110 of 19887/24/12 at 8:50pmpost #111 of 19887/24/12 at 10:08pmThread StarterSorry to be so late. Here's a bit of an early jump... Use DOGDAYS as a checkout code from now until the end of tomorrow and you'll get 10% off as usual.
If you are new to our brand you will get this code every week when we launch a new capsule collection of shirts.
We hope you guys love these shirts. They are pretty much the perfect lightweight summer shirt.
The colored bodies have horn buttons and the natural bodies have our corozo buttons so you can get a couple different looks from them.post #112 of 19887/31/12 at 7:07pmpost #113 of 19887/31/12 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #114 of 19887/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #115 of 19887/31/12 at 11:16pmpost #116 of 19888/5/12 at 10:51pmpost #117 of 19888/6/12 at 7:37pmThread StarterThis week we are featuring a re-stock of blue and white oxfords. It has been a while since our last re-lease and we do have some back orders, but if they run out fast, I will re-load with another cut immediately.
We are always excited to release oxfords. Compared with the likes of Gitman or New England Shirt Company - we proudly tout our oxfords as the best deal in American made shirting. Each shirt is constructed from the original Brooks Brothers weight Japanese oxford, sewn with Tagua Nut buttons and American-made Harodite woven interlinings. Each shirt is pre-washed and pre-shrunk so there are no surprises after the first wash.
Edited by taylorstitch - 8/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #118 of 19888/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #119 of 19888/7/12 at 10:26ampost #120 of 19888/7/12 at 11:38pmThread StarterGet on in there everybody...
Use the code CLASSICALLYMODERN at checkout for the 10% off. A bit early bird depending on where you live.
Let us know if you have any questions on sizing for the Rancourt Shoes as well.
Generally we have found that an honest 1/2 size down works incredibly well. From my personal experience with many pairs I would rather have them start off a wee bit tight and form perfectly around my feet. Isn't that the true beauty of a hand sewn shoe???
As always, we are here to help in any way we can so don't be afraid to fire some questions our way. Whether it be on here or shooting a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Fit on Patrik Ervell Jeans 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015