Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- NWT RLPL Oxford Shirt. Size Medium. Retail $350 Last post on Yesterday at 9:37 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WTB Visvim Noragi Lhamo shirt Last post on Yesterday at 3:33 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- April 77 Tropìc Black Martini Size S Sold Out Last post on Yesterday at 3:58 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWOT Tom Ford Shirt Medium Last post on 9/2/15 at 2:41pm in Marketplace
- NWT RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL RLPL DRESS SHIRT AND TIE Last post on 9/2/15 at 2:42am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 8post #106 of 20027/19/12 at 8:44pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #107 of 20027/19/12 at 9:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by taylorstitch
I don't know how it got past the pattern maker, but the denim shirt was 1.5" too long in the sleeves for all sizes. Be certain we fixed the error and it won't happen again. I wear my shirt a few times a week, and I agree, it is annoying (especially since I am short as is).
Kudos for honesty...
but you knew the sizing was off and you sold it for full price without mentioning the error?
I just cuff mine and it's not a big deal, but WTF?post #108 of 20027/22/12 at 1:49am
Been drooling over the black cone mills denim shirt for a while now. Unfortunately, even if there's another run at some point, I'm a tall guy with a long torso (6'3", 38L), and the shirt would likely be ~2" too short for me. Damn shame, as it's a beautiful piece of clothing. If I'm ever in SF, I guess I'll have look into the custom option.
Great looking shirts. Keep up the good work.post #109 of 20027/23/12 at 7:31ampost #110 of 20027/24/12 at 8:50pmpost #111 of 20027/24/12 at 10:08pmThread StarterSorry to be so late. Here's a bit of an early jump... Use DOGDAYS as a checkout code from now until the end of tomorrow and you'll get 10% off as usual.
If you are new to our brand you will get this code every week when we launch a new capsule collection of shirts.
We hope you guys love these shirts. They are pretty much the perfect lightweight summer shirt.
The colored bodies have horn buttons and the natural bodies have our corozo buttons so you can get a couple different looks from them.post #112 of 20027/31/12 at 7:07pmpost #113 of 20027/31/12 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #114 of 20027/31/12 at 7:56pmpost #115 of 20027/31/12 at 11:16pmpost #116 of 20028/5/12 at 10:51pmpost #117 of 20028/6/12 at 7:37pmThread StarterThis week we are featuring a re-stock of blue and white oxfords. It has been a while since our last re-lease and we do have some back orders, but if they run out fast, I will re-load with another cut immediately.
We are always excited to release oxfords. Compared with the likes of Gitman or New England Shirt Company - we proudly tout our oxfords as the best deal in American made shirting. Each shirt is constructed from the original Brooks Brothers weight Japanese oxford, sewn with Tagua Nut buttons and American-made Harodite woven interlinings. Each shirt is pre-washed and pre-shrunk so there are no surprises after the first wash.
Edited by taylorstitch - 8/7/12 at 11:33pmpost #118 of 20028/6/12 at 9:11pmpost #119 of 20028/7/12 at 10:26ampost #120 of 20028/7/12 at 11:38pmThread StarterGet on in there everybody...
Use the code CLASSICALLYMODERN at checkout for the 10% off. A bit early bird depending on where you live.
Let us know if you have any questions on sizing for the Rancourt Shoes as well.
Generally we have found that an honest 1/2 size down works incredibly well. From my personal experience with many pairs I would rather have them start off a wee bit tight and form perfectly around my feet. Isn't that the true beauty of a hand sewn shoe???
As always, we are here to help in any way we can so don't be afraid to fire some questions our way. Whether it be on here or shooting a note to email@example.com.
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 47 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015