Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- Bills Khakis Oxford - bengal stripe / white stripe size MEDIUM Last post on Yesterday at 5:50 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Departure Shirt - Burgundy - Size 4 Last post on 2/10/16 at 6:07pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT Frank Leder Pocket Shirt - Burgundy - Size Small Last post on 2/10/16 at 6:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Stephan Schneider Seeds Long Shirt - Navy/Purple Flannel - Size 4 Last post on 2/10/16 at 6:02pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Shirts for Sale: +J (Uniqlo x Jil Sander), Bespoke Shirts from Hong Kong - Size XS / S Last post on 2/10/16 at 10:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 70post #1036 of 250611/18/13 at 9:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1037 of 250611/19/13 at 4:18pmpost #1038 of 250611/25/13 at 11:34amFinally pulled the trigger on another pair of the Good Acres. Man they are warm and tough. It's in the 20s-30s already, and my gray (putty I think) have been getting a lot of wear. I'm sure at some point I'm going to go for one of the green or reds as well, but went with the wheat this time around. Just trouser-like enough for me to get away with these at work.post #1039 of 250611/27/13 at 10:51ampost #1040 of 250611/27/13 at 11:20ampost #1041 of 250611/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #1042 of 250611/30/13 at 2:54pmpost #1043 of 250612/1/13 at 6:27pmpost #1044 of 250612/3/13 at 7:41ampost #1045 of 250612/3/13 at 8:28ampost #1046 of 250612/3/13 at 8:35ampost #1047 of 250612/3/13 at 6:19pmThe size guide for these pants is excellent. Before I pull the trigger, any sizing advice? Do people go TTS for waist measurement. My concern is that I need pants with room in the thigh. Can anyone compare the fit to any other well known pant/cut? EP RCs, for example, do not work for me. For denim I go straight or relaxed fits for everything. Most my pants are between 32 and 33 so its a tough call. I measured my favorite chinos for a comparison and am coming up between sizes for the thigh. Any thoughts?
http://taylorstitch.com/collections/all/products/khaki-washed-selvage-chinopost #1048 of 250612/4/13 at 11:48ampost #1049 of 250612/4/13 at 5:01pmpost #1050 of 250612/5/13 at 8:56pm
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1052 Active Users (189 Members and 863 Guests)
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 56 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?