Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- brandTaylor Stitchtagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
- itemTaylor Stitch Cone Mills Flatout 10 oz denim shirttagged by LA Guy, 8/17/15
Related Forum Threads
- TURNBULL & ASSER SHIRTS - SEA ISLAND QUALITY - 16 / 41, 16.5 / 42, 17 / 43 Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Borrelli cotton and linen white shirt size 16/41 Last post on Yesterday at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small Last post on Yesterday at 12:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Popover/Sz. M (fits S/M) Last post on 2/12/16 at 1:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- New T-Shirt design Last post on 2/12/16 at 5:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 70post #1036 of 251111/18/13 at 9:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1037 of 251111/19/13 at 4:18pmpost #1038 of 251111/25/13 at 11:34amFinally pulled the trigger on another pair of the Good Acres. Man they are warm and tough. It's in the 20s-30s already, and my gray (putty I think) have been getting a lot of wear. I'm sure at some point I'm going to go for one of the green or reds as well, but went with the wheat this time around. Just trouser-like enough for me to get away with these at work.post #1039 of 251111/27/13 at 10:51ampost #1040 of 251111/27/13 at 11:20ampost #1041 of 251111/27/13 at 2:20pmpost #1042 of 251111/30/13 at 2:54pmpost #1043 of 251112/1/13 at 6:27pmpost #1044 of 251112/3/13 at 7:41ampost #1045 of 251112/3/13 at 8:28ampost #1046 of 251112/3/13 at 8:35ampost #1047 of 251112/3/13 at 6:19pmThe size guide for these pants is excellent. Before I pull the trigger, any sizing advice? Do people go TTS for waist measurement. My concern is that I need pants with room in the thigh. Can anyone compare the fit to any other well known pant/cut? EP RCs, for example, do not work for me. For denim I go straight or relaxed fits for everything. Most my pants are between 32 and 33 so its a tough call. I measured my favorite chinos for a comparison and am coming up between sizes for the thigh. Any thoughts?
http://taylorstitch.com/collections/all/products/khaki-washed-selvage-chinopost #1048 of 251112/4/13 at 11:48ampost #1049 of 251112/4/13 at 5:01pmpost #1050 of 251112/5/13 at 8:56pm
- Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1586 Active Users (344 Members and 1242 Guests)
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › Help with identifying these ray bans 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.