i wanted to go to a wedding. but cant get what to wear. i m trying to go with white shirt and purple tie. is that ok for brown skin? or what ll be the best? i dont like red tie or shirt both.
Related Forum Threads
- Flying to Manhattan Saturday 6/16 Need Help to Find my Wedding Suit! Last post on 6/14/12 at 3:05pm in Classic Menswear
- Light grey suit . What shoes and socks to wear to a wedding? Last post on 6/22/12 at 9:40am in Classic Menswear
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Tuxedo Do I Need For A Black Tie Event?Last edited: 10/12/12
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
my skin is brown.what formal dress is best?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 116/7/12 at 6:41ampost #3 of 116/7/12 at 9:12amThread Starterpost #4 of 116/7/12 at 10:05ampost #5 of 116/7/12 at 10:43ampost #6 of 116/7/12 at 11:07ampost #7 of 116/7/12 at 2:32pmpost #8 of 116/7/12 at 3:45pmQuote:
Welcome to Styleforum. Why not try on a few things and post the photos. We'll help from there.post #9 of 116/7/12 at 9:18pmpost #10 of 116/8/12 at 7:46am
- my skin is brown.what formal dress is best?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1984 Active Users (435 Members and 1549 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 seconds ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 39 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 43 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › green pea in San Jose ca new to the forums 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin Italy IndigoXIndigo, 32 Straight 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...