i wanted to go to a wedding. but cant get what to wear. i m trying to go with white shirt and purple tie. is that ok for brown skin? or what ll be the best? i dont like red tie or shirt both.
Related Forum Threads
- Flying to Manhattan Saturday 6/16 Need Help to Find my Wedding Suit! Last post on 6/14/12 at 3:05pm in Classic Menswear
- Light grey suit . What shoes and socks to wear to a wedding? Last post on 6/22/12 at 9:40am in Classic Menswear
- My wedding... Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR 23, 2015 Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of Carmel- Ring Jacket... Last post on 3/29/15 at 5:18am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Tuxedo Do I Need For A Black Tie Event?Last edited: 10/12/12
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
my skin is brown.what formal dress is best?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 116/7/12 at 6:41ampost #3 of 116/7/12 at 9:12amThread Starterpost #4 of 116/7/12 at 10:05ampost #5 of 116/7/12 at 10:43ampost #6 of 116/7/12 at 11:07ampost #7 of 116/7/12 at 2:32pmpost #8 of 116/7/12 at 3:45pmQuote:
Welcome to Styleforum. Why not try on a few things and post the photos. We'll help from there.post #9 of 116/7/12 at 9:18pmpost #10 of 116/8/12 at 7:46am
- my skin is brown.what formal dress is best?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1548 Active Users (419 Members and 1129 Guests)
- › Why are A. Testoni prices out of whack? 51 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...