Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 6/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Suggestions: Non Leather Bomber Jacket Options For Upcoming Months Last post on 9/24/15 at 7:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Duck Pointer Chore XS Last post on 8/31/15 at 8:09pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Jacket for fishing/mountain tripspost #1 of 46/5/12 at 5:30pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 46/6/12 at 6:26pmThread Starterpost #3 of 46/6/12 at 11:46pm
As an avid skier, I tend towards the "tech" side in jackets. That said, here's something from Mountain Hardware that could easily handle hiking and fishing. $78 at 40% off, backcounry.com.post #4 of 46/7/12 at 7:33am
- Jacket for fishing/mountain trips
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1039 Active Users (193 Members and 846 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 30 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?