Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:12 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 7post #91 of 8717/23/12 at 4:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 8717/23/12 at 5:10pmBlah, got sent the wrong product from the w+h online store. Ordered the s/s purple henley, but got a grey one in the mail instead. Now the purple is sold out in my size. Hopefully some other stores stock it in the coming weeks.
Also, do you guys think it's fair if I requested that I not cover the shipping cost of returning the incorrect item? I didn't want to come across as a dick, but the fault is their's in this instance. Oh wellpost #93 of 8717/23/12 at 5:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by pockets96
Blah, got sent the wrong product from the w+h online store. Ordered the s/s purple henley, but got a grey one in the mail instead. Now the purple is sold out in my size. Hopefully some other stores stock it in the coming weeks.
Also, do you guys think it's fair if I requested that I not cover the shipping cost of returning the incorrect item? I didn't want to come across as a dick, but the fault is their's in this instance. Oh well
if its the fault of the retailer, then they need to cover return shipping. it's not a dick request, it's the standard. they also need to refund you the initial shipping or ship you a new product with free shipping.post #94 of 8717/23/12 at 5:37pmpost #95 of 8717/24/12 at 9:54ampost #96 of 8717/24/12 at 12:31pmQuote:
Everything panned out like you said, Dbear. They're sending me the purple henley and a shipping label for the returned item. Thumbs up for their customer service.post #97 of 8717/24/12 at 12:48pmpost #98 of 8717/24/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
It's not really that bad in person. Web shots make it seem more shiny then when you have them in hand and after a wash they are even more dull. I wouldn't let that deter you since they really are nice and versatile for work and play.post #99 of 8717/24/12 at 2:28pmpost #100 of 8717/24/12 at 2:35pmpost #101 of 8717/24/12 at 3:00pmpost #102 of 8717/25/12 at 3:20pmQuote:According to W+H site, No in regards to the super westpoint fit....but they have size on there site, check it out for the other pants.
but I wanted to ask if the "super westpoint" fit was new? Is slimmer then the regular Westpoint or a more drastic taper. And if anyone could chime in on the Twill pants it would be greatly appreciated.post #103 of 8717/25/12 at 3:28pmi have the new "super" west point 5 pocket pants. i wear 31 in regular west points and bought at 31 in these as well. the fit is slimmer overall, especially in the thighs and seat, but the leg opening is similar. the pockets are slightly dropped but not to a huge degree. i'll try to snap a picture if i get a chance. i like them a lotpost #104 of 8717/25/12 at 7:13pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1565 Active Users (362 Members and 1203 Guests)
- › Balmain Homme fw11 "Decarnin" A2 Leather Jacket. size 44 (XS) 26 seconds ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 1 minute ago
- › 3sixteen SL-220x Double Black Straight Leg Selvedge Jeans 2 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Sulka Leather Jacket 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen SL-100x Size 34 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...