Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:53 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 58
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 8715/19/13 at 6:51pmpost #858 of 8715/22/13 at 10:53pmpost #859 of 8718/13/13 at 11:11ampost #860 of 8718/13/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
W+H button ups run slim, if u r in between size, go with a L (or even an XL). Check out the official website, it has measurementspost #861 of 8719/13/13 at 5:36pmpost #862 of 8719/13/13 at 8:32pm
Yeah go with Large. I'm a medium in Large loop and Mac Coat. I just bought that Clasp vest last week in medium. It fits true to size.
Small Medium shoulder width 40.5cm 42cm 44cm chest width 51cm 54cm 58cm body length 67cm 70cm 73cm
Check your chest width, for me the medium was spot on/TTS.post #863 of 8719/13/13 at 8:43pmpost #864 of 8719/13/13 at 9:00pmpost #865 of 8719/13/13 at 9:11pmpost #866 of 8719/13/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
kinda confused about what you're asking...
(1) I think these vests over these jackets is likely going to be too much unless you're a native of yellow knife, ca
(2) generally prefer both of the jacket/vest options in the second set, just not together. would wear something a bit lighter weight underneath (a w+h henley, for instance).post #867 of 8719/14/13 at 12:45pmpost #868 of 8719/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #869 of 8719/15/13 at 9:23ampost #870 of 8719/15/13 at 10:10pmQuote:
They are proportionally small, but surprisingly it works.
I am a Medium at 18" shoulders and the W+H shirts have always worked for me.
I suggest you try them on somewhere if you can.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1424 Active Users (317 Members and 1107 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 10 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allend Edmonds Dryden 10EEE Mocha 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...