Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 7:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 58
Styleforum Top Picks
post #857 of 871
5/19/13 at 6:51pm
post #858 of 871
5/22/13 at 10:53pm
post #859 of 871
8/13/13 at 11:11am
post #860 of 871
8/13/13 at 1:09pm
W+H button ups run slim, if u r in between size, go with a L (or even an XL). Check out the official website, it has measurements
post #861 of 871
9/13/13 at 5:36pm
post #862 of 871
9/13/13 at 8:32pm
Yeah go with Large. I'm a medium in Large loop and Mac Coat. I just bought that Clasp vest last week in medium. It fits true to size.
Check your chest width, for me the medium was spot on/TTS.
post #863 of 871
9/13/13 at 8:43pm
post #864 of 871
9/13/13 at 9:00pm
post #865 of 871
9/13/13 at 9:11pm
post #866 of 871
9/13/13 at 9:19pm
kinda confused about what you're asking...
(1) I think these vests over these jackets is likely going to be too much unless you're a native of yellow knife, ca
(2) generally prefer both of the jacket/vest options in the second set, just not together. would wear something a bit lighter weight underneath (a w+h henley, for instance).
post #867 of 871
9/14/13 at 12:45pm
post #868 of 871
9/14/13 at 8:15pm
post #869 of 871
9/15/13 at 9:23am
post #870 of 871
9/15/13 at 10:10pm
They are proportionally small, but surprisingly it works.
I am a Medium at 18" shoulders and the W+H shirts have always worked for me.
I suggest you try them on somewhere if you can.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Currently, there are 1735 Active Users (427 Members and 1308 Guests)
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Sole/Welt Problem 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Did I buy a blunder? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...