Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:53 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 58
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 8715/19/13 at 6:51pmpost #858 of 8715/22/13 at 10:53pmpost #859 of 8718/13/13 at 11:11ampost #860 of 8718/13/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
W+H button ups run slim, if u r in between size, go with a L (or even an XL). Check out the official website, it has measurementspost #861 of 8719/13/13 at 5:36pmpost #862 of 8719/13/13 at 8:32pm
Yeah go with Large. I'm a medium in Large loop and Mac Coat. I just bought that Clasp vest last week in medium. It fits true to size.
Small Medium shoulder width 40.5cm 42cm 44cm chest width 51cm 54cm 58cm body length 67cm 70cm 73cm
Check your chest width, for me the medium was spot on/TTS.post #863 of 8719/13/13 at 8:43pmpost #864 of 8719/13/13 at 9:00pmpost #865 of 8719/13/13 at 9:11pmpost #866 of 8719/13/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
kinda confused about what you're asking...
(1) I think these vests over these jackets is likely going to be too much unless you're a native of yellow knife, ca
(2) generally prefer both of the jacket/vest options in the second set, just not together. would wear something a bit lighter weight underneath (a w+h henley, for instance).post #867 of 8719/14/13 at 12:45pmpost #868 of 8719/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #869 of 8719/15/13 at 9:23ampost #870 of 8719/15/13 at 10:10pmQuote:
They are proportionally small, but surprisingly it works.
I am a Medium at 18" shoulders and the W+H shirts have always worked for me.
I suggest you try them on somewhere if you can.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1766 Active Users (424 Members and 1342 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Seconds - Salvagable? 3 minutes ago
- › Red sole 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 4 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...