Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 58
Styleforum Top Pickspost #857 of 8715/19/13 at 6:51pmpost #858 of 8715/22/13 at 10:53pmpost #859 of 8718/13/13 at 11:11ampost #860 of 8718/13/13 at 1:09pmQuote:
W+H button ups run slim, if u r in between size, go with a L (or even an XL). Check out the official website, it has measurementspost #861 of 8719/13/13 at 5:36pmpost #862 of 8719/13/13 at 8:32pm
Yeah go with Large. I'm a medium in Large loop and Mac Coat. I just bought that Clasp vest last week in medium. It fits true to size.
Small Medium shoulder width 40.5cm 42cm 44cm chest width 51cm 54cm 58cm body length 67cm 70cm 73cm
Check your chest width, for me the medium was spot on/TTS.post #863 of 8719/13/13 at 8:43pmpost #864 of 8719/13/13 at 9:00pmpost #865 of 8719/13/13 at 9:11pmpost #866 of 8719/13/13 at 9:19pmQuote:
kinda confused about what you're asking...
(1) I think these vests over these jackets is likely going to be too much unless you're a native of yellow knife, ca
(2) generally prefer both of the jacket/vest options in the second set, just not together. would wear something a bit lighter weight underneath (a w+h henley, for instance).post #867 of 8719/14/13 at 12:45pmpost #868 of 8719/14/13 at 8:15pmpost #869 of 8719/15/13 at 9:23ampost #870 of 8719/15/13 at 10:10pmQuote:
They are proportionally small, but surprisingly it works.
I am a Medium at 18" shoulders and the W+H shirts have always worked for me.
I suggest you try them on somewhere if you can.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1279 Active Users (279 Members and 1000 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 59 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › RE: AE PA fit vs J&M Meltons 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan