My god, that jacket looks like something you'd see from True Religion.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:20 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 55post #811 of 8713/2/13 at 9:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #812 of 8713/3/13 at 4:02pmpost #813 of 8713/4/13 at 10:57am
Anyone know the best way to wash large loop hoodie? The sweats I tossed into the wash and dryer, as I needed them to shrink some. They did shrink. My hoodie is just the right size, so I don't want to be no "Fat guy in a little coat!!!" I'm just trying to get the smell of smoke out of it.post #814 of 8713/4/13 at 11:23ampost #815 of 8713/4/13 at 12:17pmpost #816 of 8713/4/13 at 12:26pmpost #817 of 8713/4/13 at 12:42pmpost #818 of 8713/4/13 at 7:08pmpost #819 of 8713/4/13 at 7:29pmpost #820 of 8713/4/13 at 8:04pmpost #821 of 8713/4/13 at 8:25pmpost #822 of 8713/4/13 at 9:13pmThread Starterpost #823 of 8713/4/13 at 9:17pmpost #824 of 8713/4/13 at 10:08pmQuote:
It's disappointing. Their markup is ridiculous now, even sometimes not justifiable when on sale.
It'll probably be the next Rag & Bone at this rate.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 21 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 29 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...