Have to agree that the foul weather bomber and the MK2 are both excellent pieces. I passed on the foul weather bomber at the sample sale last year because I was low on funds then and the small also just didn't feel like it fit me right (was a little tight). I also really hate epaulets and so I wish the MK2 came without them :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 53
Styleforum Top Pickspost #782 of 8712/2/13 at 11:46pmpost #783 of 8712/5/13 at 9:54ampost #784 of 8712/5/13 at 4:28pmpost #785 of 8712/13/13 at 12:42pmpost #786 of 8712/13/13 at 12:47pmpost #787 of 8712/13/13 at 4:50pmpost #788 of 8712/13/13 at 5:07pmpost #789 of 8712/13/13 at 10:44pmpost #790 of 8712/13/13 at 10:51pmpost #791 of 8712/13/13 at 11:09pmpost #792 of 8712/14/13 at 12:38ampost #793 of 8712/14/13 at 12:43ampost #794 of 8712/14/13 at 1:26am
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 909 Active Users (125 Members and 784 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › Can't mirror shine after using saphir renomat 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 37 minutes ago
- › NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?