Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 48post #706 of 8711/11/13 at 1:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #707 of 8711/11/13 at 12:41pmpost #708 of 8711/13/13 at 10:54ampost #709 of 8711/13/13 at 7:46pmpost #710 of 8711/13/13 at 7:50pmpost #711 of 8711/14/13 at 4:24ampost #712 of 8711/14/13 at 7:02pmpost #713 of 8711/14/13 at 7:46pmpost #714 of 8711/14/13 at 7:57pmThread Starterpost #715 of 8711/16/13 at 4:00am
Anyone know how the hunting sweaters fit? If I'm 180lb 5'11 and a Size 40.5-41 chest do I go with the medium or large? So far I think wool does stretch a bit? (right?) and if anyone knows can you tell me your size in the large loop hoodie and tell me weather you prefer a fitted or baggier type style. Thankspost #716 of 8711/16/13 at 7:49ampost #717 of 8711/16/13 at 8:54amVajayee is this based on your ownership of the hunting sweater? Because I compared the measurements of the hunting sweater to the large loop hoodie and the hoodie size L is 70 cm and the hunting sweater in size M is 70cm which is why I decided to go with the M and the chest width is approx 40 inches.
Anymore opinions would be appreciated.post #718 of 8711/16/13 at 3:19pmpost #719 of 8711/17/13 at 4:35amThanks for your help Slone. I already ordered the medium but felt skeptical about the sizing but the Medium fits perfectly not too loose and not too night. So I can confidently say that the hunting sweater is a sweater that you have to size 1 down on.
On the other hand the new s/s 13 line looks like you have to size up one. The w+h sizing is all over the place so everyone make sure to double check the measurements before purchasing.
Overall the sweater is really thick but the wool feels really rough, is this characteristic of virgin wool and will it become softer over time? Feels like I have to wear a longe sleeve over it just to prevent the slight irritation it gives off.
Lastly does anyone know if the hunting sweaters are made by the cowichan?post #720 of 8711/19/13 at 11:31amI own a couple W+H ocbd's in size medium, and the fit in the shoulders/chest is spot on. Which is actually pretty hard for me to find, as I have a 41 chest, but relatively narrow shoulders. I assume some other people here are like me in terms of sizing. Are there any other brands with a similar fit I should be looking at?
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...