Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 3/23/17 at 9:01am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:59 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/23/17 at 6:39am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 48post #706 of 8711/11/13 at 1:14ampost #707 of 8711/11/13 at 12:41pmpost #708 of 8711/13/13 at 10:54ampost #709 of 8711/13/13 at 7:46pmpost #710 of 8711/13/13 at 7:50pmpost #711 of 8711/14/13 at 4:24ampost #712 of 8711/14/13 at 7:02pmpost #713 of 8711/14/13 at 7:46pmpost #714 of 8711/14/13 at 7:57pmThread Starterpost #715 of 8711/16/13 at 4:00am
Anyone know how the hunting sweaters fit? If I'm 180lb 5'11 and a Size 40.5-41 chest do I go with the medium or large? So far I think wool does stretch a bit? (right?) and if anyone knows can you tell me your size in the large loop hoodie and tell me weather you prefer a fitted or baggier type style. Thankspost #716 of 8711/16/13 at 7:49ampost #717 of 8711/16/13 at 8:54amVajayee is this based on your ownership of the hunting sweater? Because I compared the measurements of the hunting sweater to the large loop hoodie and the hoodie size L is 70 cm and the hunting sweater in size M is 70cm which is why I decided to go with the M and the chest width is approx 40 inches.
Anymore opinions would be appreciated.post #718 of 8711/16/13 at 3:19pmpost #719 of 8711/17/13 at 4:35amThanks for your help Slone. I already ordered the medium but felt skeptical about the sizing but the Medium fits perfectly not too loose and not too night. So I can confidently say that the hunting sweater is a sweater that you have to size 1 down on.
On the other hand the new s/s 13 line looks like you have to size up one. The w+h sizing is all over the place so everyone make sure to double check the measurements before purchasing.
Overall the sweater is really thick but the wool feels really rough, is this characteristic of virgin wool and will it become softer over time? Feels like I have to wear a longe sleeve over it just to prevent the slight irritation it gives off.
Lastly does anyone know if the hunting sweaters are made by the cowichan?post #720 of 8711/19/13 at 11:31amI own a couple W+H ocbd's in size medium, and the fit in the shoulders/chest is spot on. Which is actually pretty hard for me to find, as I have a 41 chest, but relatively narrow shoulders. I assume some other people here are like me in terms of sizing. Are there any other brands with a similar fit I should be looking at?
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 27 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 53 seconds ago
- › NWT Justo Gimeno Teba Jacket Sale - 85 Units, 7 Styles, sizes 44-56 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 7 minutes ago
- › UNDERCOVER JUN TAKAHASHI 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 17 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 20 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...