How badly does the 30 fit? Is it possible you'll be able to stretch it out? I found mine to be snug at first, but not tight, and it definitely loosened up after a wear or two.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:24 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 42post #616 of 87112/27/12 at 1:57pmThread Starterpost #617 of 87112/27/12 at 2:44pmpost #618 of 87112/27/12 at 2:56pmpost #619 of 87112/27/12 at 3:29pmQuote:
There's reigning champ x haven MA-1 in heavyweight fleece with liner vest that is sleeker than the W+H version. It comes in black or grey, http://www.reigningchamp.com/special-projects-haven-ma-1/post #620 of 87112/27/12 at 4:13pmpost #621 of 87112/27/12 at 6:02pm
I too really like the Haven x Reigning Champ collabo MA-1, but really dislike the velcro used for the main pocket flaps. Should have gone with snap buttons! The idea of velcro cheapens the final product for me (thinking of the sound velcro makes when used).post #622 of 87112/27/12 at 7:47pmpost #623 of 87112/27/12 at 8:25pmQuote:Quote:
The 30s are really slim, like skinny jeans. The waist fits but the knee area is too slim which is incredibly rare for me because I have bird legs. I sized down correctly on the waist after finding the 32s too big, but didn't count on the knee being that tight. I don't think camo/skinny fit go together well so I need to stick to a 31.post #624 of 87112/28/12 at 4:38ampost #625 of 87112/28/12 at 8:41amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
The 30s are really slim, like skinny jeans. The waist fits but the knee area is too slim which is incredibly rare for me because I have bird legs. I sized down correctly on the waist after finding the 32s too big, but didn't count on the knee being that tight. I don't think camo/skinny fit go together well so I need to stick to a 31.
The knee is darted, so I'm not sure how much it'll stretch, but the waist will stretch out a little, so 31 might end up being too big in the waist. I think these definitely look good as slim cargos, though. Do they fit like this:post #626 of 87112/28/12 at 9:00amOkay, I'm losing my mind..or Acrimony sent me the wrong size. I was just trying the 32s on again and fortunately happened to look at the tag and they are not 32, they are 31!
So the 30s are too slim in the knee and the 31s look like the correct fit in that photo, except they are big in the waist and especially the seat. I think I will have them altered. I agree that it's a great looking slim cut.post #627 of 87112/28/12 at 9:19ampost #628 of 87112/28/12 at 1:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Caveat
Okay, I'm losing my mind..or Acrimony sent me the wrong size. I was just trying the 32s on again and fortunately happened to look at the tag and they are not 32, they are 31!
So the 30s are too slim in the knee and the 31s look like the correct fit in that photo, except they are big in the waist and especially the seat. I think I will have them altered. I agree that it's a great looking slim cut.
You should post fit pics. Could be the 30 is the right size, and just needs a little stretching. Have you tried the Westpoint chinos? If so, what size do you wear in those?post #629 of 87112/28/12 at 3:42pmpost #630 of 87112/28/12 at 4:37pm
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
- › Club Monaco Brown Cotton Sport Coat Size 36 (US) 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss Brown-Tan Cotton Sport Coat Size 36 (US) 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Evergreen Shirt - a new fabric composition 8 minutes ago
- › KENT WANG MTM NAVY FLANNEL SUIT (VBC WOOL) - FITS SLIM 36 9 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...