Haven's return policy makes the 30% of not worth it IMO.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 34post #496 of 87112/6/12 at 5:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #497 of 87112/6/12 at 5:59ampost #498 of 87112/6/12 at 6:01ampost #499 of 87112/6/12 at 6:53ampost #500 of 87112/6/12 at 7:09am
I agree, I just don't think it's worth it to take a chance if you aren't 100% on your sizing & then to ship to the US on top of it. (Free shipping is great, but if it takes forever to get here and then doesn't fit and I'm stuck with it for 30% off.... I'll pass).
If I was in Canadia this would be a fantastic deal.post #501 of 87112/6/12 at 8:50ampost #502 of 87112/6/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
What price do you guys think I should wait for on the cashmere/wool grey marled sweater? I tried it on in person a week ago so i know it's nice/my size, just wondering if $200 is too high a price to pay. I'm thinking I may wait until 50%, but I'd rather not miss out on it...
I've been eyeing the black/blue as well. How did it fit? What size do you typically wear?post #503 of 87112/6/12 at 11:03ampost #504 of 87112/6/12 at 11:15ampost #505 of 87112/6/12 at 12:29pmpost #506 of 87112/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #507 of 87112/6/12 at 8:56pmQuote:
i said this a couple pages back but I have this sweater and while it's nice looking mine started pilling immediately. pretty shitty for a sweater that retails at 285.post #508 of 87112/7/12 at 11:56ampost #509 of 87112/7/12 at 12:50pmpost #510 of 87112/7/12 at 8:14pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 12 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 20 minutes ago
- › http://bestdumps.net Sell Dumps track 1&2 with out pin 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...