Haven's return policy makes the 30% of not worth it IMO.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:45 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 34post #496 of 87112/6/12 at 5:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #497 of 87112/6/12 at 5:59ampost #498 of 87112/6/12 at 6:01ampost #499 of 87112/6/12 at 6:53ampost #500 of 87112/6/12 at 7:09am
I agree, I just don't think it's worth it to take a chance if you aren't 100% on your sizing & then to ship to the US on top of it. (Free shipping is great, but if it takes forever to get here and then doesn't fit and I'm stuck with it for 30% off.... I'll pass).
If I was in Canadia this would be a fantastic deal.post #501 of 87112/6/12 at 8:50ampost #502 of 87112/6/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
What price do you guys think I should wait for on the cashmere/wool grey marled sweater? I tried it on in person a week ago so i know it's nice/my size, just wondering if $200 is too high a price to pay. I'm thinking I may wait until 50%, but I'd rather not miss out on it...
I've been eyeing the black/blue as well. How did it fit? What size do you typically wear?post #503 of 87112/6/12 at 11:03ampost #504 of 87112/6/12 at 11:15ampost #505 of 87112/6/12 at 12:29pmpost #506 of 87112/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #507 of 87112/6/12 at 8:56pmQuote:
i said this a couple pages back but I have this sweater and while it's nice looking mine started pilling immediately. pretty shitty for a sweater that retails at 285.post #508 of 87112/7/12 at 11:56ampost #509 of 87112/7/12 at 12:50pmpost #510 of 87112/7/12 at 8:14pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 55 seconds ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...