Haven's return policy makes the 30% of not worth it IMO.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 34post #496 of 87112/6/12 at 5:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #497 of 87112/6/12 at 5:59ampost #498 of 87112/6/12 at 6:01ampost #499 of 87112/6/12 at 6:53ampost #500 of 87112/6/12 at 7:09am
I agree, I just don't think it's worth it to take a chance if you aren't 100% on your sizing & then to ship to the US on top of it. (Free shipping is great, but if it takes forever to get here and then doesn't fit and I'm stuck with it for 30% off.... I'll pass).
If I was in Canadia this would be a fantastic deal.post #501 of 87112/6/12 at 8:50ampost #502 of 87112/6/12 at 11:01amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
What price do you guys think I should wait for on the cashmere/wool grey marled sweater? I tried it on in person a week ago so i know it's nice/my size, just wondering if $200 is too high a price to pay. I'm thinking I may wait until 50%, but I'd rather not miss out on it...
I've been eyeing the black/blue as well. How did it fit? What size do you typically wear?post #503 of 87112/6/12 at 11:03ampost #504 of 87112/6/12 at 11:15ampost #505 of 87112/6/12 at 12:29pmpost #506 of 87112/6/12 at 8:53pmpost #507 of 87112/6/12 at 8:56pmQuote:
i said this a couple pages back but I have this sweater and while it's nice looking mine started pilling immediately. pretty shitty for a sweater that retails at 285.post #508 of 87112/7/12 at 11:56ampost #509 of 87112/7/12 at 12:50pmpost #510 of 87112/7/12 at 8:14pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › NWT CANAL KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...