Picked up some of the 5 pocket twill pants from black friday sales. Runs pretty slim but I really like the fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
- shirt/tie color suggestion for new jacket Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:41pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 33
Styleforum Top Picks
Was the robe ever in stock on the website? I had been watching it for a while, and I don't think it ever was. I ended up grabbing one from Context. Just got it today, and now I want to lounge around at home all day.
I think they're a solid buy. I've worn my countless times and they can dressed up or down depending on the occasion––nothing too formal, mind you. They do fade a little with repeated washing...at least mine have. I'll probably snag another pair in the near future. But yes, I highly recommend them.
Just gonna leave these here
Friend left her camera at my house, obviously I don't know wtf I'm doing but I thought I'd mess around with it.
First pair of "baller" sneakers - feel pretty luxe/nice to me. Only thing that's ironic is that I'm having a bit of trouble coordinating the color with my the rest of my (lacking) wardrobe. And yes the two shoes are laced differently still figuring that out lol
Also I'm not figuring out how the hell to spoiler images that I've already uploaded so sorry for that in advance...
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › What are some tie colors that go well with a chocolate brown suit... 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 21 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 22 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 28 minutes ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)