I have a medium, and it's 52cm. On the slimmer side, but it does stretch out to fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:16 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:45 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 87111/23/12 at 11:55ampost #408 of 87111/23/12 at 12:13pmpost #409 of 87111/23/12 at 5:17pmpost #410 of 87111/23/12 at 6:14pmQuote:
I really need to log off this forum. But 192 for the shoes and 92 for the hoodie I couldn't resist.post #411 of 87111/23/12 at 11:52pm
Meme needs a new camera. Some of their photos look horrible, like they used a Nokia camera phone circa 2003.
Probably going to grab both blanket and robe for an extra cozy winter, just holding off till I actually get the things I've been waiting for first.
Anyone try the Military Service Pant? Do they run TTS?post #412 of 87111/24/12 at 2:14ampost #413 of 87111/24/12 at 8:53ampost #414 of 87111/24/12 at 9:14ampost #415 of 87111/24/12 at 5:06pmpost #416 of 87111/24/12 at 6:50pmpost #417 of 87111/24/12 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by superego
Prob late to the party as these are likely from an older season...anywhere else to kop these sweats?
Like them better than the newer tiger fleece stuff.
I was thinking of getting the tiger fleece sweatpants in black, why don't you like them?
Does anyone know how they hold up? I have some aubin and wills sweatpants form last season and I am not impressed with the quality.
Can anyone comment on the quality of this beanie? Do you guys think I can get it below 50 USD anytime soon?
Edited by CalTex - 11/24/12 at 7:49pmpost #418 of 87111/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #419 of 87111/24/12 at 8:55pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 19 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 51 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories