I have a medium, and it's 52cm. On the slimmer side, but it does stretch out to fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Today at 2:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
I really need to log off this forum. But 192 for the shoes and 92 for the hoodie I couldn't resist.
Meme needs a new camera. Some of their photos look horrible, like they used a Nokia camera phone circa 2003.
Probably going to grab both blanket and robe for an extra cozy winter, just holding off till I actually get the things I've been waiting for first.
Anyone try the Military Service Pant? Do they run TTS?
Prob late to the party as these are likely from an older season...anywhere else to kop these sweats?
Like them better than the newer tiger fleece stuff.
I was thinking of getting the tiger fleece sweatpants in black, why don't you like them?
Does anyone know how they hold up? I have some aubin and wills sweatpants form last season and I am not impressed with the quality.
Can anyone comment on the quality of this beanie? Do you guys think I can get it below 50 USD anytime soon?
Edited by CalTex - 11/24/12 at 7:49pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 32 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › 40R Thick as Thieves Tuxedo 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...