I have a medium, and it's 52cm. On the slimmer side, but it does stretch out to fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
- shirt/tie color suggestion for new jacket Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer? Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:53am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 28
Styleforum Top Picks
I really need to log off this forum. But 192 for the shoes and 92 for the hoodie I couldn't resist.
Meme needs a new camera. Some of their photos look horrible, like they used a Nokia camera phone circa 2003.
Probably going to grab both blanket and robe for an extra cozy winter, just holding off till I actually get the things I've been waiting for first.
Anyone try the Military Service Pant? Do they run TTS?
Prob late to the party as these are likely from an older season...anywhere else to kop these sweats?
Like them better than the newer tiger fleece stuff.
I was thinking of getting the tiger fleece sweatpants in black, why don't you like them?
Does anyone know how they hold up? I have some aubin and wills sweatpants form last season and I am not impressed with the quality.
Can anyone comment on the quality of this beanie? Do you guys think I can get it below 50 USD anytime soon?
Edited by CalTex - 11/24/12 at 7:49pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Can anybody tell me which brand this is? 6 seconds ago
- › Everlane Reverse Denim Backpack Back in Stock! 41 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Introduce yourself. 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › APC New Standard Raw Denim, SIze 33 6 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)