I have a medium, and it's 52cm. On the slimmer side, but it does stretch out to fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 28
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 87111/23/12 at 11:55ampost #408 of 87111/23/12 at 12:13pmpost #409 of 87111/23/12 at 5:17pmpost #410 of 87111/23/12 at 6:14pmQuote:
I really need to log off this forum. But 192 for the shoes and 92 for the hoodie I couldn't resist.post #411 of 87111/23/12 at 11:52pm
Meme needs a new camera. Some of their photos look horrible, like they used a Nokia camera phone circa 2003.
Probably going to grab both blanket and robe for an extra cozy winter, just holding off till I actually get the things I've been waiting for first.
Anyone try the Military Service Pant? Do they run TTS?post #412 of 87111/24/12 at 2:14ampost #413 of 87111/24/12 at 8:53ampost #414 of 87111/24/12 at 9:14ampost #415 of 87111/24/12 at 5:06pmpost #416 of 87111/24/12 at 6:50pmpost #417 of 87111/24/12 at 7:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by superego
Prob late to the party as these are likely from an older season...anywhere else to kop these sweats?
Like them better than the newer tiger fleece stuff.
I was thinking of getting the tiger fleece sweatpants in black, why don't you like them?
Does anyone know how they hold up? I have some aubin and wills sweatpants form last season and I am not impressed with the quality.
Can anyone comment on the quality of this beanie? Do you guys think I can get it below 50 USD anytime soon?
Edited by CalTex - 11/24/12 at 7:49pmpost #418 of 87111/24/12 at 8:41pmpost #419 of 87111/24/12 at 8:55pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › J.CREW LUDLOW ELBOW-PATCH SPORTCOAT IN ENGLISH WOOL - 36R - Brand new 20 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 16 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Silicon Valley (HBO) 21 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...