I have a medium, and it's 52cm. On the slimmer side, but it does stretch out to fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
- shirt/tie color suggestion for new jacket Last post on 10/29/12 at 1:41pm in Classic Menswear
- What color shirt and handkerchief would go with a yellow blazer? Last post on 9/6/12 at 10:53am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 28
I really need to log off this forum. But 192 for the shoes and 92 for the hoodie I couldn't resist.
Meme needs a new camera. Some of their photos look horrible, like they used a Nokia camera phone circa 2003.
Probably going to grab both blanket and robe for an extra cozy winter, just holding off till I actually get the things I've been waiting for first.
Anyone try the Military Service Pant? Do they run TTS?
Prob late to the party as these are likely from an older season...anywhere else to kop these sweats?
Like them better than the newer tiger fleece stuff.
I was thinking of getting the tiger fleece sweatpants in black, why don't you like them?
Does anyone know how they hold up? I have some aubin and wills sweatpants form last season and I am not impressed with the quality.
Can anyone comment on the quality of this beanie? Do you guys think I can get it below 50 USD anytime soon?
Edited by CalTex - 11/24/12 at 7:49pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- › Ray-Ban Luxottica Italy Black Sunglasses Case Fanny Pack with Belt... 33 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 13 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe