also, to the people talking about shoes on sale, every model has gone on sale from somewhere between 30-50 off if you look hard enough. i paid 150 each for the white leather lows and blue suede lows
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 25post #361 of 87111/18/12 at 8:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 87111/18/12 at 8:36pmpost #363 of 87111/18/12 at 8:44pmpost #364 of 87111/18/12 at 8:48pmpost #365 of 87111/18/12 at 8:50pmpost #366 of 87111/18/12 at 8:57pmpost #367 of 87111/18/12 at 9:35pmQuote:
Awesome, I'm definitely gonna be searching pretty hard for an upcoming 30-50 off for the brown highs, thanks.post #368 of 87111/20/12 at 10:24pmlooking for a pair of w+h sweatpants and have a couple Qs:
(1) are the tiger fleece (f/w 12) sweats, realistically, my only option (aside from getting lucky b+s or ebay)? even this seasons sweats seem to be sold out at a lot of vendors and older models seem to be long gone from what I can see.
(2) leaning toward the xl (as I'm an actual 36.5" waist, though wear 33/34 in denim)...anyone point me to online vendors that I might be able to find this season's in the dark grey?
also, what's the word on black friday sales? realistic to expect to get some good discounts come friday?post #369 of 87111/20/12 at 11:11pmpost #370 of 87111/21/12 at 4:10ampost #371 of 87111/21/12 at 6:29ampost #372 of 87111/21/12 at 8:06am
Yeah you could do Large or XL in the sweatpants. I'm a 34 waist (Large for WH Sweats), and I fit into a medium just fine.
Haven has all sizes.....
Edited by MonsieurLock - 11/21/12 at 9:59pmpost #373 of 87111/21/12 at 5:16pmpost #374 of 87111/21/12 at 5:35pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 42 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WATCH BACKSTAGE VIDEO OF BUB SPRING SUMMER 2015 4 minutes ago
- › How to take a good (outfit) selfie 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...