also, to the people talking about shoes on sale, every model has gone on sale from somewhere between 30-50 off if you look hard enough. i paid 150 each for the white leather lows and blue suede lows
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 25post #361 of 87111/18/12 at 8:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #362 of 87111/18/12 at 8:36pmpost #363 of 87111/18/12 at 8:44pmpost #364 of 87111/18/12 at 8:48pmpost #365 of 87111/18/12 at 8:50pmpost #366 of 87111/18/12 at 8:57pmpost #367 of 87111/18/12 at 9:35pmQuote:
Awesome, I'm definitely gonna be searching pretty hard for an upcoming 30-50 off for the brown highs, thanks.post #368 of 87111/20/12 at 10:24pmlooking for a pair of w+h sweatpants and have a couple Qs:
(1) are the tiger fleece (f/w 12) sweats, realistically, my only option (aside from getting lucky b+s or ebay)? even this seasons sweats seem to be sold out at a lot of vendors and older models seem to be long gone from what I can see.
(2) leaning toward the xl (as I'm an actual 36.5" waist, though wear 33/34 in denim)...anyone point me to online vendors that I might be able to find this season's in the dark grey?
also, what's the word on black friday sales? realistic to expect to get some good discounts come friday?post #369 of 87111/20/12 at 11:11pmpost #370 of 87111/21/12 at 4:10ampost #371 of 87111/21/12 at 6:29ampost #372 of 87111/21/12 at 8:06am
Yeah you could do Large or XL in the sweatpants. I'm a 34 waist (Large for WH Sweats), and I fit into a medium just fine.
Haven has all sizes.....
Edited by MonsieurLock - 11/21/12 at 9:59pmpost #373 of 87111/21/12 at 5:16pmpost #374 of 87111/21/12 at 5:35pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 seconds ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 3 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...