also, to the people talking about shoes on sale, every model has gone on sale from somewhere between 30-50 off if you look hard enough. i paid 150 each for the white leather lows and blue suede lows
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Eidos Napoli Last post on 10/18/14 at 3:19pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Difference between a navy suit jacket and navy sports jacket Last post on 9/18/12 at 2:20pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 25
Styleforum Top Picks
Awesome, I'm definitely gonna be searching pretty hard for an upcoming 30-50 off for the brown highs, thanks.
(1) are the tiger fleece (f/w 12) sweats, realistically, my only option (aside from getting lucky b+s or ebay)? even this seasons sweats seem to be sold out at a lot of vendors and older models seem to be long gone from what I can see.
(2) leaning toward the xl (as I'm an actual 36.5" waist, though wear 33/34 in denim)...anyone point me to online vendors that I might be able to find this season's in the dark grey?
also, what's the word on black friday sales? realistic to expect to get some good discounts come friday?
Yeah you could do Large or XL in the sweatpants. I'm a 34 waist (Large for WH Sweats), and I fit into a medium just fine.
Haven has all sizes.....
Edited by MonsieurLock - 11/21/12 at 9:59pm
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Nigel Cabourn 38 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 42 seconds ago
- › The Architecture Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Classic Men's Coats Thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones - Whats the big deal? 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 16 minutes ago
- › watch Dracula Untold online free | watch Dracula Untold Movie... 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...