Thoughts on sneakers? I sort of like a couple of the cap-toed models
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:43 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 20
Styleforum Top Pickspost #287 of 87110/24/12 at 7:39pmI have the black suede/leather highs from last year. They probably get the most wear.
Regarding the wool chinos, I have the wool/cotton blend ones in grey from last F/W. I really wanted them to work for business casual, but they just looked a lot more like tailored sweatpants. I wonder if the new charcoal ones can work.post #288 of 87110/28/12 at 6:28pmpost #289 of 87110/28/12 at 6:41pmpost #290 of 87110/28/12 at 6:50pmpost #291 of 87110/28/12 at 6:57pmpost #292 of 87110/28/12 at 7:11pmQuote:
You're talking about these - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MvMSE_WU3Zo/TQU71nqGQtI/AAAAAAAAANw/ewtdq76Mi2g/s1600/Screen+shot+2010-12-12+at+1.10.47+PM.png
Those are the regular corded pants. The german cord pants are totally different.post #293 of 87110/28/12 at 7:27pmpost #294 of 87110/28/12 at 8:08pmpost #295 of 87110/28/12 at 11:08pmQuote:
I agree with this.
I have moto pants in 32 and the thighs/legs are perfectly slim but the waist is huge, 31 in a bush pant and waist is still big ...but definitely 30's would be too small in the thighs/legs.post #296 of 87110/28/12 at 11:18pmThread StarterQuote:
how do they compare to the fit of the cotton Westpoint chinos? anyone know if the wool WP chinos are any different? or the camo cargos?post #297 of 87110/29/12 at 7:19ampost #298 of 87110/29/12 at 11:00amQuote:
Welcome to the world of W+H. I must own at least 4 or 5 pairs that I had to size up in the waist and have my tailor take them in just so I had sufficient room in the thighs.post #299 of 87110/29/12 at 11:37amSo I guess they never ended up making this MA-1 jacket in the grey colorway:
Damn shame, I really liked the speckled combo they used for the ribbing. Doubt I would've paid the near $700 for it, but maybe at 20% off or something.post #300 of 87110/29/12 at 11:48amQuote:Nomad looks to have it from the sounds of it (read comments): http://web.stagram.com/p/311540005292191204_20774330Originally Posted by hobbes874
So I guess they never ended up making this MA-1 jacket in the grey colorway:
Damn shame, I really liked the speckled combo they used for the ribbing. Doubt I would've paid the near $700 for it, but maybe at 20% off or something.
Oddly, the actual Wings + Horns online shop doesn't seem to carry every colour of everything. They didn't have the navy bush pants either.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 58 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Bomber - Dark Check - Size 4 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?