Thoughts on sneakers? I sort of like a couple of the cap-toed models
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Yesterday
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 20
Styleforum Top Pickspost #287 of 87110/24/12 at 7:39pmI have the black suede/leather highs from last year. They probably get the most wear.
Regarding the wool chinos, I have the wool/cotton blend ones in grey from last F/W. I really wanted them to work for business casual, but they just looked a lot more like tailored sweatpants. I wonder if the new charcoal ones can work.post #288 of 87110/28/12 at 6:28pmpost #289 of 87110/28/12 at 6:41pmpost #290 of 87110/28/12 at 6:50pmpost #291 of 87110/28/12 at 6:57pmpost #292 of 87110/28/12 at 7:11pmQuote:
You're talking about these - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MvMSE_WU3Zo/TQU71nqGQtI/AAAAAAAAANw/ewtdq76Mi2g/s1600/Screen+shot+2010-12-12+at+1.10.47+PM.png
Those are the regular corded pants. The german cord pants are totally different.post #293 of 87110/28/12 at 7:27pmpost #294 of 87110/28/12 at 8:08pmpost #295 of 87110/28/12 at 11:08pmQuote:
I agree with this.
I have moto pants in 32 and the thighs/legs are perfectly slim but the waist is huge, 31 in a bush pant and waist is still big ...but definitely 30's would be too small in the thighs/legs.post #296 of 87110/28/12 at 11:18pmThread StarterQuote:
how do they compare to the fit of the cotton Westpoint chinos? anyone know if the wool WP chinos are any different? or the camo cargos?post #297 of 87110/29/12 at 7:19ampost #298 of 87110/29/12 at 11:00amQuote:
Welcome to the world of W+H. I must own at least 4 or 5 pairs that I had to size up in the waist and have my tailor take them in just so I had sufficient room in the thighs.post #299 of 87110/29/12 at 11:37amSo I guess they never ended up making this MA-1 jacket in the grey colorway:
Damn shame, I really liked the speckled combo they used for the ribbing. Doubt I would've paid the near $700 for it, but maybe at 20% off or something.post #300 of 87110/29/12 at 11:48amQuote:Nomad looks to have it from the sounds of it (read comments): http://web.stagram.com/p/311540005292191204_20774330Originally Posted by hobbes874
So I guess they never ended up making this MA-1 jacket in the grey colorway:
Damn shame, I really liked the speckled combo they used for the ribbing. Doubt I would've paid the near $700 for it, but maybe at 20% off or something.
Oddly, the actual Wings + Horns online shop doesn't seem to carry every colour of everything. They didn't have the navy bush pants either.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 14 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › WTB TOJ MA-1 sz 50 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...