Thoughts on sneakers? I sort of like a couple of the cap-toed models
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:19 am in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:01 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 20
Styleforum Top Pickspost #287 of 87110/24/12 at 7:39pmI have the black suede/leather highs from last year. They probably get the most wear.
Regarding the wool chinos, I have the wool/cotton blend ones in grey from last F/W. I really wanted them to work for business casual, but they just looked a lot more like tailored sweatpants. I wonder if the new charcoal ones can work.post #288 of 87110/28/12 at 6:28pmpost #289 of 87110/28/12 at 6:41pmpost #290 of 87110/28/12 at 6:50pmpost #291 of 87110/28/12 at 6:57pmpost #292 of 87110/28/12 at 7:11pmQuote:
You're talking about these - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MvMSE_WU3Zo/TQU71nqGQtI/AAAAAAAAANw/ewtdq76Mi2g/s1600/Screen+shot+2010-12-12+at+1.10.47+PM.png
Those are the regular corded pants. The german cord pants are totally different.post #293 of 87110/28/12 at 7:27pmpost #294 of 87110/28/12 at 8:08pmpost #295 of 87110/28/12 at 11:08pmQuote:
I agree with this.
I have moto pants in 32 and the thighs/legs are perfectly slim but the waist is huge, 31 in a bush pant and waist is still big ...but definitely 30's would be too small in the thighs/legs.post #296 of 87110/28/12 at 11:18pmThread StarterQuote:
how do they compare to the fit of the cotton Westpoint chinos? anyone know if the wool WP chinos are any different? or the camo cargos?post #297 of 87110/29/12 at 7:19ampost #298 of 87110/29/12 at 11:00amQuote:
Welcome to the world of W+H. I must own at least 4 or 5 pairs that I had to size up in the waist and have my tailor take them in just so I had sufficient room in the thighs.post #299 of 87110/29/12 at 11:37amSo I guess they never ended up making this MA-1 jacket in the grey colorway:
Damn shame, I really liked the speckled combo they used for the ribbing. Doubt I would've paid the near $700 for it, but maybe at 20% off or something.post #300 of 87110/29/12 at 11:48amQuote:Nomad looks to have it from the sounds of it (read comments): http://web.stagram.com/p/311540005292191204_20774330Originally Posted by hobbes874
So I guess they never ended up making this MA-1 jacket in the grey colorway:
Damn shame, I really liked the speckled combo they used for the ribbing. Doubt I would've paid the near $700 for it, but maybe at 20% off or something.
Oddly, the actual Wings + Horns online shop doesn't seem to carry every colour of everything. They didn't have the navy bush pants either.
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 11 minutes ago
- › Red sole 14 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 27 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 33 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 39 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...