Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:30 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 19
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 87110/22/12 at 12:00pmpost #273 of 87110/22/12 at 12:08pmpost #274 of 87110/22/12 at 4:51pmI definitely wouldn't describe the 8% cashmere henley's as "really warm." They are pretty thin. The small amount of cashmere is noticeable though (softer than your typical w+h henley). The highlight of these things is the cut. I've been buying w+h henleys for years (s/s and f/w) and these ones easily have the best fit.post #275 of 87110/22/12 at 5:21pmThread Starterpost #276 of 87110/22/12 at 5:36pmpost #277 of 87110/22/12 at 7:05pmpost #278 of 87110/22/12 at 9:08pmpost #279 of 87110/23/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
You'll have a big list of shit to grab and approximately 80% of it won't be available.
And your time is worth more than what you would make on proxy fees. Even as a jobless student!
Honestly, just buy what you, your friends, family want.
And if you end up not liking something- Buy and Sell is available.
Wings and Horns sells like hot cakes if you list it at the market price.post #280 of 87110/23/12 at 11:22pmpost #281 of 87110/23/12 at 11:26pmpost #282 of 87110/23/12 at 11:41pmdamnn, you think so? Maybe I will wait it out. I was gonna cop another pair of westpoint chinos in olive to replace mine, but I thought might as well change it up. BTW, any westpoint chino owners notice that the color realllyy fades quick? I bought mine from fall 2011 and everytime I wash (on gentle, cold) I notice a color loss. Mine right now are just so faded haha.post #283 of 87110/23/12 at 11:56pmIt's probable. If you really want them, RG has had a few codes go out in the past few weeks to get a slight discount at least (or use the SF code). The wool chinos only recently got released and I've noticed that a lot of retailers haven't had the "full run" of drops out yet.
I'm waiting for sales to get the new cuts of westpoints as well since they have apparently changed sizing, but will only pick em up if they hit sales. I haven't noticed any significant color loss on mine cold wash & hang dry (olive, navy, and black).post #284 of 87110/24/12 at 1:57am
- wings+horns F/W 2012
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1603 Active Users (403 Members and 1200 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Burgundy... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...