Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 1:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 6/23/16 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 19post #272 of 87110/22/12 at 12:00pmpost #273 of 87110/22/12 at 12:08pmpost #274 of 87110/22/12 at 4:51pmI definitely wouldn't describe the 8% cashmere henley's as "really warm." They are pretty thin. The small amount of cashmere is noticeable though (softer than your typical w+h henley). The highlight of these things is the cut. I've been buying w+h henleys for years (s/s and f/w) and these ones easily have the best fit.post #275 of 87110/22/12 at 5:21pmThread Starterpost #276 of 87110/22/12 at 5:36pmpost #277 of 87110/22/12 at 7:05pmpost #278 of 87110/22/12 at 9:08pmpost #279 of 87110/23/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
You'll have a big list of shit to grab and approximately 80% of it won't be available.
And your time is worth more than what you would make on proxy fees. Even as a jobless student!
Honestly, just buy what you, your friends, family want.
And if you end up not liking something- Buy and Sell is available.
Wings and Horns sells like hot cakes if you list it at the market price.post #280 of 87110/23/12 at 11:22pmpost #281 of 87110/23/12 at 11:26pmpost #282 of 87110/23/12 at 11:41pmdamnn, you think so? Maybe I will wait it out. I was gonna cop another pair of westpoint chinos in olive to replace mine, but I thought might as well change it up. BTW, any westpoint chino owners notice that the color realllyy fades quick? I bought mine from fall 2011 and everytime I wash (on gentle, cold) I notice a color loss. Mine right now are just so faded haha.post #283 of 87110/23/12 at 11:56pmIt's probable. If you really want them, RG has had a few codes go out in the past few weeks to get a slight discount at least (or use the SF code). The wool chinos only recently got released and I've noticed that a lot of retailers haven't had the "full run" of drops out yet.
I'm waiting for sales to get the new cuts of westpoints as well since they have apparently changed sizing, but will only pick em up if they hit sales. I haven't noticed any significant color loss on mine cold wash & hang dry (olive, navy, and black).post #284 of 87110/24/12 at 1:57ampost #285 of 87110/24/12 at 10:12am
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Currently, there are 1130 Active Users (126 Members and 1004 Guests)
- › S.E.H Kelly 5 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 16 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 18 minutes ago
- › BNWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony GREY Suit (38/48R jacket +... 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 23 minutes ago
- › BNWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony CHARCOAL Suit (38/48R jacket... 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 27 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 28 minutes ago
- › NWT Brian Dales Military Green Unlined Blazer Size 46 (IT) = 36 (US) 47 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding