Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 4:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 8/23/16 at 4:23pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
wings+horns F/W 2012 - Page 19post #272 of 87110/22/12 at 12:00pmpost #273 of 87110/22/12 at 12:08pmpost #274 of 87110/22/12 at 4:51pmI definitely wouldn't describe the 8% cashmere henley's as "really warm." They are pretty thin. The small amount of cashmere is noticeable though (softer than your typical w+h henley). The highlight of these things is the cut. I've been buying w+h henleys for years (s/s and f/w) and these ones easily have the best fit.post #275 of 87110/22/12 at 5:21pmThread Starterpost #276 of 87110/22/12 at 5:36pmpost #277 of 87110/22/12 at 7:05pmpost #278 of 87110/22/12 at 9:08pmpost #279 of 87110/23/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
You'll have a big list of shit to grab and approximately 80% of it won't be available.
And your time is worth more than what you would make on proxy fees. Even as a jobless student!
Honestly, just buy what you, your friends, family want.
And if you end up not liking something- Buy and Sell is available.
Wings and Horns sells like hot cakes if you list it at the market price.post #280 of 87110/23/12 at 11:22pmpost #281 of 87110/23/12 at 11:26pmpost #282 of 87110/23/12 at 11:41pmdamnn, you think so? Maybe I will wait it out. I was gonna cop another pair of westpoint chinos in olive to replace mine, but I thought might as well change it up. BTW, any westpoint chino owners notice that the color realllyy fades quick? I bought mine from fall 2011 and everytime I wash (on gentle, cold) I notice a color loss. Mine right now are just so faded haha.post #283 of 87110/23/12 at 11:56pmIt's probable. If you really want them, RG has had a few codes go out in the past few weeks to get a slight discount at least (or use the SF code). The wool chinos only recently got released and I've noticed that a lot of retailers haven't had the "full run" of drops out yet.
I'm waiting for sales to get the new cuts of westpoints as well since they have apparently changed sizing, but will only pick em up if they hit sales. I haven't noticed any significant color loss on mine cold wash & hang dry (olive, navy, and black).post #284 of 87110/24/12 at 1:57ampost #285 of 87110/24/12 at 10:12am
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Currently, there are 798 Active Users (97 Members and 701 Guests)
- › How much does this Gianni Versace Shirts worth? 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › WSJ> The Strange Journey of Cary Grant’s Suits 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 16 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding